• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson

ummmm, wrong thread.

He has an OPINION show. The "news" is no longer read by news readers like 50 years ago.

You know this, right?
Its a shame so many morons believe anything as opposed to everything he says. Faux news should probably change their name.

I think he has looked that way for years, and I do tune in every now and then as well to see their take on things.

Then again when you operate a business model of doing everything imaginable to take a demographic and make them increasingly angry using conspiracy theory and wild speculation with every show it is going to take a toll.
Rofl...yes. Because the angry let totally isn't a thing. Did you attend your monthly violent rally yet?

Dan White being the guy who assassinated Harvey Milk, if it hasn't been mentioned.

tucker-carlson-yearbook-1.jpg

Rofl...yes. Because the angry let totally isn't a thing. Did you attend your monthly violent rally yet?

Trump in town today?

Its a shame so many morons believe anything as opposed to everything he says. Faux news should probably change their name.
Fox News has a few conservatives left. Unlike the fake news CNN, MSNBS, ABC, etc., they at least have several liberals on their show.

Again, do you really think your GOTO stations are reporting factual NEWS?

Fox News has a few conservatives left. Unlike the fake news CNN, MSNBS, ABC, etc., they at least have several liberals on their show.

dude, you constantly post stuff that is massively wrong. your really don't think people trust you, right?

1)Yes, immigration changes the country.

2)The El Paso shooter also drank water. What’s the point? Wrong people can be right from time to time
3) we should not accept Afghans, the Europeans and the Russians both said they wouldn’t. The neighboring countries won’t because they know Afghans are a net loss for their societies. We should calculate likewise
4) this is a stupid attack and has been for years.
Explain what is good about lamenting changes in our society immigration brings, saying “this is more than human beings are designed to digest. How would you feel if that happened in your neighborhood?” Poor baby. No wonder he is endorsed by Richard Spencer, David Duke. No wonder the Daily Stormer said said Tucker is “literally our greatest ally.” He is heir to a sad tradition, which includes the pre-Civil War anti-immigrant, anti-Catholic Know Nothings, the people who said Jews and Italians didn’t belong here in the early 20th century, that they were a “net loss” as you put it, and the political forces that sent the ship the St. Louis and it’s Jewish passengers back to the Nazis. We are responsible to help those who helped us in Afghanistan. Would Tucker have rejected Vietnamese refugees after we helped wreck their country too?

I imagine that made some sort of sense to you.
You never answered my post before so I assumed I had it right. If I have a gold mine on my property, it does not belong to me but to the collective, and I cannot have that gold dug up unless I share it equally with the world.

Perhaps you don't know the answer since Libertarian Left is just theoretical unworkable bullshit.

Thanks to Tucker, white nationalists can attend rallies remotely.
How so. Please explain this.

Oh, WAIT! You can't and won't. It's what you heard from someone who heard it from some far-left blogger somewhere.

I really don't watch much cable or other TV news. The local 12 for the weather and traffic. I usually listen the 880 WCBS or 1010 WINS driving in to work, they are both strictly news and traffic. Very helpful if I have to travel into NYC or Long Island. Most of the rest I get from reading on the net, Yahoo, MSN, newspapers, whatever. Where do you get your info from?

You never answered my post before so I assumed I had it right. If I have a gold mine on my property, it does not belong to me but to the collective, and I cannot have that gold dug up unless I share it equally with the world.

Perhaps you don't know the answer since Libertarian Left is just theoretical unworkable bullshit.
Talking about theoretical, unworkable bullshit, just look at your own stupid post.

But what was/is all "white nationalisty" about what Tucker says? Plese explain.

Tucker is demonstrably a white nationalist and promotes white nationalist talking points.

Former white nationalist says of his family:

“It’s really, really alarming that my family watches Tucker Carlson show once and then watches it on the replay because they feel that he is making the white nationalist talking points better than they have and they’re trying to get some tips on how to advance it.”

Is that "White Nationalisty" enough for you?

I really don't watch much cable or other TV news. The local 12 for the weather and traffic. I usually listen the 880 WCBS or 1010 WINS driving in to work, they are both strictly news and traffic. Very helpful if I have to travel into NYC or Long Island. Most of the rest I get from reading on the net, Yahoo, MSN, newspapers, whatever. Where do you get your info from?
hmmmm, if you must know, I have immediate access to almost every single major conservative youtube channel, podcast, and printed site in one spot with more added as I find them. People like Dennis Prager, Dan Bongino, The Federalist, Charlie Kirk, Dinesh D'Souza, Mark Dice, Michael Knowles, Ben Shapiro, and many many others in podcast and written form, some of wb=hich you never heard of.

Talking about theoretical, unworkable bullshit, just look at your own stupid post.
That is what is Libertarian Left. Read the definition. Or did you just make up your own BS definition? Maybe you should start your own sub-group?

Tucker is demonstrably a white nationalist and promotes white nationalist talking points.

Former white nationalist says of his family:

“It’s really, really alarming that my family watches Tucker Carlson show once and then watches it on the replay because they feel that he is making the white nationalist talking points better than they have and they’re trying to get some tips on how to advance it.”

Is that "White Nationalisty" enough for you?
No, it says nothing. What is all "white nationalisty" about what Tucker has said? How did he hurt you? What is it? I am dying to know.

I'll let you off the hook because I have seen from your first response you don't know. I am amused how people just parrot what others say. For instance, if MSM or some buddies say "So and so is a racist" the tribe will say "So and so so is a racist" and when asked by a nonbeliever why, they can't say.

Every now and then we tune in to Carlson’s show. I can’t take more than a few minutes of him. Tucker looks unhealthy lately. Anyone else think the screeching is taking a toll?
next bearer of the banner for team MAGAt

his 2024 run for the presidency should be fun to watch

Back
Top Bottom