• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson

What is your opinion of Tucker Carlson?

• A rightwing nutjob

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • A wise and thoughtful commentator

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • A self indulgent and self important fool

Votes: 45 54.2%
  • A very smart man

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • He lives for the notoriety he is achieving

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • The media needs more men like Tucker

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Other opinions

Votes: 12 14.5%

• Total voters

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Since Tucker Carlson has decided to fawn over Viktor Orbán, and rave about how well Hungary is being run almost daily on Fox News, one has to come to the conclusion that Tucker plays to a very specific audience.

If you are part of that audience you might think highly of Tucker, as for the rest of us, he seems to be doing his utmost to replace Rush Limbaugh as the voice for the Right.

I have my opinion of Tucker, I personally think he is an embarrassment to himself, a laughing buffoon, and is milking his notoriety to make a name for himself.

BUT you all might have a completely different opinion of Tucker, if so, what is it, and why?

Tucker is great, in that he highlights every night just how stupid the people on the Right are and will continue to be.

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson is a right wing nut. He also is in it for the money, fame and ratings and will do or say what he must to achieve that end. He may also be a borderline racist and/or bigot; I'm not sure.

Since Tucker Carlson has decided to fawn over Viktor Orbán, and rave about how well Hungary is being run almost daily on Fox News, one has to come to the conclusion that Tucker plays to a very specific audience.

If you are part of that audience you might think highly of Tucker, as for the rest of us, he seems to be doing his utmost to replace Rush Limbaugh as the voice for the Right.

I have my opinion of Tucker, I personally think he is an embarrassment to himself, a laughing buffoon, and is milking his notoriety to make a name for himself.

BUT you all might have a completely different opinion of Tucker, if so, what is it, and why?

I voted:

[*]A rightwing nutjob
this is definitely what his personality is on air, . . facts . .logic . . truth doesnt matter.

[*]A wise and thoughtful commentator
while his show is for moonbats causing division and spreading false info . . . . he is wise and thoughtful for is content because its spot on for what he wants to achieve

[*]A self indulgent and self important fool
I vote for this because it takes a vile human being to do what he does ad be ok with it so he must view himself this way

[*]A very smart man
smart in the way he knows how to play the loons and his audience and make money at it

[*]He lives for the notoriety he is achieving
absolutely, again being that type of vile human being and being able to sell your soul like that achieves the only thing he wants . . money

Last edited:
He’s a ratings cuckhold. Whatever gives him better ratings, he goes for regardless of its long term effects.

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson is a right wing nut. He also is in it for the money, fame and ratings and will do or say what he must to achieve that end. He may also be a borderline racist and/or bigot; I'm not sure.
He was nicer when he wore the bow tie.

I voted:
  • A rightwing nutjob
  • A self indulgent and self important fool
  • A very smart man
  • He lives for the notoriety he is achieving
It's important to realize that Cucker Tarlson actually *is* very smart, unlike morons like, say, Sean Hannity. That makes him a lot more dangerous, because he understands perfectly well what he's doing when, say, he goes to Hungary and praises Viktor Orban for his traditionalist policies. He knows he's applauding xenophobia and fascism, and he walks right up to the line of saying it out loud. But he knows where that line is.

****er Carlson is beyond just a RWNJ. He's a clear and present danger to the republic.

No intelligent adult can know his name and seriously believe he is not a right-wing nut job.

Tucker Carlson would fit very nicely in the Trump family. He sounds exactly like Donald Sr.

As your poll implies, a person can be many things, but I don't consider him smart, and I certainly would never think of him as wise. The most generous thing that might be said of him is that "he knows not what he does". The least generous opinion would be that he knows exactly what he's doing, because if it were true, that would make him evil.

I see a whole lot of people on this wed site who watch the Tucker Carlson show secretly and seem jealous of his success over the talking heads at both CNN and MSNBC and Tucker ratings prove it.

He is a very well compensated reality-politics entertainer for FOX.

In a nation as rich in idiots as the USA I imagine he's doing very well.🤑

You folks are really off to the fainting couches. He's a news commentator. If you don't like him, change the channel. So much drama.
He’s running for office and you know it. He’s the shining star bringing that blend of Hungary/Belarus fascism. Arrest Texas Democrats. GOP Apartheid Gerrymandering.

He’s running for office and you know it. He’s the shining star bringing that blend of Hungary/Belarus fascism. Arrest Texas Democrats. GOP Apartheid Gerrymandering.
Linc, could you try to make sense in at least ONE post? I don't speak babbling bullshit.

You folks are really off to the fainting couches. He's a news commentator. If you don't like him, change the channel. So much drama.
?? The OP is soliciting our opinions of him. Did you have one? If not, then why the comment?

tucker_carlson_leaders_benefit_illegal_immigration_610df555a8134.jpg

Now where have I seen a marshmallow like this trying to look tough?

Oh yeah, now I remember.

857032_449958225170854_1552577241108327026_o.jpg

?? The OP is soliciting our opinions of him. Did you have one? If not, then why the comment?
The OP is borderline trolling. Tucker is a commentator, he really isn't that important. If any of you are that bothered by him, just change channels, its even easier than using an ignore function here. Tucker does not wield that much influence, at best he's reaching what, 1/2 of 1% of the population?

Honestly, you folks have gone from being all for speech to policing what people think and say. Learn some live and let live.

I see a whole lot of people on this wed site who watch the Tucker Carlson show secretly and seem jealous of his success over the talking heads at both CNN and MSNBC and Tucker ratings prove it.

I see a lot of people here jealous of President Bidens successes.

Heh heh heh heh. Does my soul good actually.

No intelligent adult can know his name and seriously believe he is not a right-wing nut job.

Tucker Carlson would fit very nicely in the Trump family. He sounds exactly like Donald Sr.
Except he does a little better than a 12 year old mentality.

Back
Top Bottom