• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson turn anti-Trump

Th point being just what I said it was.

MSNBC has lots of Republicans working for them including Nicole Wallace and Joe Scarborough both of whom have daily shows.

Actually Joe is an Independent as of late 2016 I think, or 2017. He said as such on the show during its own airing.

Nichole on the other hand, I know she used to work for Bush and she was a semi Republican after landing on MSNBC. Though her attitude is more attune to the morally outraged group for now. The last I saw of her was decrying the "misogyny" of the GOP and it's inability to stand up to such practices. Though she is far more willing to let the left and even herself berate those women that stand with the administration.

So she most likely isn't as right leaning as she'd like us to believe. Though she wouldn't be the first TV personality that is either misrepresenting her stance, or completely lying about it. Even Trump was a democrat before this whole republican turn.

Actually Joe is an Independent as of late 2016 I think, or 2017. He said as such on the show during its own airing.

Nichole on the other hand, I know she used to work for Bush and she was a semi Republican after landing on MSNBC. Though her attitude is more attune to the morally outraged group for now. The last I saw of her was decrying the "misogyny" of the GOP and it's inability to stand up to such practices. Though she is far more willing to let the left and even herself berate those women that stand with the administration.

So she most likely isn't as right leaning as she'd like us to believe. Though she wouldn't be the first TV personality that is either misrepresenting her stance, or completely lying about it. Even Trump was a democrat before this whole republican turn.

Scarborough has left the GOP because of Trump. He is a former GOP Congressman and a life long Republican until Trump drove him out.

Wallace was also a Republican until Trump came along.

Scarborough has left the GOP because of Trump. He is a former GOP Congressman and a life long Republican until Trump drove him out.

Wallace was also a Republican until Trump came along.

So, Trump was a democrat before he decided to run as a republican. All we are both admitting to at this point is that anyone has a right to change their mind on any given subject, or stance.

Had Joe agreed more with his party he would've stayed with it.

So, Trump was a democrat before he decided to run as a republican. All we are both admitting to at this point is that anyone has a right to change their mind on any given subject, or stance.

Had Joe agreed more with his party he would've stayed with it.

Trump is now and always was a whore willing to suck up to anybody who would pay him.

Trump is now and always was a whore willing to suck up to anybody who would pay him.

Which makes sense because, until he got into public office, he always surrounded himself with whores willing to suck up to him regardless of what he said or did. This is one reason why the WH house now has a huge revolving door. We're not even halfway through his first term and Trump has set a record for firing anyone who puts the country first instead of Trump's fat ass.

Still, even a twittering enfant terrible lard ass in the WH is preferable to Hillary Clinton, eh? :D

Which makes sense because, until he got into public office, he always surrounded himself with whores willing to suck up to him regardless of what he said or did. This is one reason why the WH house now has a huge revolving door. We're not even halfway through his first term and Trump has set a record for firing anyone who puts the country first instead of Trump's fat ass.

Still, even a twittering enfant terrible lard ass in the WH is preferable to Hillary Clinton, eh? :D

Sadly, your last observation is taken seriously and believed by many on the right who gladly have marched with the Trumpkins because they were brainwashed for several decades to think that Clinton was the Devil.

Sadly, your last observation is taken seriously and believed by many on the right who gladly have marched with the Trumpkins because they were brainwashed for several decades to think that Clinton was the Devil.
Yes, it should be taken seriously: As noted several times on this forum, some of which you quoted - In 2016 Americans were given the choice of voting for the two most deplorable candidates in living history. While most chose the lesser of two evils, I couldn't hold my nose long enough for either and voted Third Party. I was part of the 5.7% who did our civic duty by voting but refused to be taken in by the brainwashing of those who think they have to vote for one of the two deplorables offered to them by the Washington Elite.

Let's not forget that 41.9% of eligible voters didn't even bother to vote. Was it because they thought their votes didn't matter against the major parties brainwashing? Was it because they were brainwashed that their vote doesn't matter? Was it because they were couldn't vote for either?

Welcome to 90% of the political world haymarket. It's about time you caught up with reality.

Nonsense.
Hillary Clinton was a deeply flawed candidate due to her own doing. Nobody needed to be brainwashed.
We saw what she was, and after losing the presidency to DJT, she proved it in droves, again by her own doing. Blaming everyone and their mother for her loss.

Time for you to realize this.

Yes, it should be taken seriously: As noted several times on this forum, some of which you quoted - In 2016 Americans were given the choice of voting for the two most deplorable candidates in living history. While most chose the lesser of two evils, I couldn't hold my nose long enough for either and voted Third Party. I was part of the 5.7% who did our civic duty by voting but refused to be taken in by the brainwashing of those who think they have to vote for one of the two deplorables offered to them by the Washington Elite.

Let's not forget that 41.9% of eligible voters didn't even bother to vote. Was it because they thought their votes didn't matter against the major parties brainwashing? Was it because they were brainwashed that their vote doesn't matter? Was it because they were couldn't vote for either?

Here is a question: what if trump and Hillary were the only two candidates on the ballot?

Here is a question: what if trump and Hillary were the only two candidates on the ballot?

What if pigs could fly? Could you and I get rich selling pith helmets? Hypotheticals are silly.

RTS24AHN-e1538989667262.jpg

Welcome to 90% of the political world haymarket. It's about time you caught up with reality.

Please do enlighten me by relating your personal experience in the world of politics and fund raising. I would love to learn from somebody who has more practical experience than I do as I only ran two campaigns for the Michigan legislature and worked in it for several years. Lets compare war stories - shall we?

Nonsense.
Hillary Clinton was a deeply flawed candidate due to her own doing. Nobody needed to be brainwashed.
We saw what she was, and after losing the presidency to DJT, she proved it in droves, again by her own doing. Blaming everyone and their mother for her loss.

Time for you to realize this.

I have not defended Clinton and her own problems. It is still true that the far right demonized her for two decades and helped poison the well against her.

Both of those things are true and one does NOT cancel out the other.

Please do enlighten me by relating your personal experience in the world of politics and fund raising. I would love to learn from somebody who has more practical experience than I do as I only ran two campaigns for the Michigan legislature and worked in it for several years. Lets compare war stories - shall we?

Seeing as you've displayed no such experience in any of our past contacts, I'm inclined to believe this is being pulled from the same depths of your ass that most of your other stories come from. Then again comparing war stories might only just reveal how blind you've been to a significant aspect of politics, that dominates the upper echelons of the campaign war.

Especially within the ranks of those that win.

Seeing as you've displayed no such experience in any of our past contacts, I'm inclined to believe this is being pulled from the same depths of your ass that most of your other stories come from. Then again comparing war stories might only just reveal how blind you've been to a significant aspect of politics, that dominates the upper echelons of the campaign war.

Especially within the ranks of those that win.

You believe what you have to believe. It matters not to me.

You believe what you have to believe. It matters not to me.

Was it supposed to be otherwise?
It's not like you actually have any clout here to begin with. I've gotten board with your little games before and this would most likely be no different.

Was it supposed to be otherwise?
It's not like you actually have any clout here to begin with. I've gotten board with your little games before and this would most likely be no different.

You meant to say you have gotten BORED. It is impossible for you to turn into a BOARD.

You meant to say you have gotten BORED. It is impossible for you to turn into a BOARD.

Come now haymarket.
How many times are posters like you going to keep falling for that little trigger?

Though it's good to see that you can at least be called to a topic when it suits you. Now if only you can managed it when the facts are actually relevant.

Come now haymarket.
How many times are posters like you going to keep falling for that little trigger?

Though it's good to see that you can at least be called to a topic when it suits you. Now if only you can managed it when the facts are actually relevant.

Insulting me does not change your inability to use the proper word.

Back
Top Bottom