• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson turn anti-Trump

The point being?
Those three networks are far more opinion pieces now and even Fox has their own members that stay further left than the others of their group. I doubt CNN and MSNBC actually have a republican on their staff, oh isn't willing to speak out, for the fear of being fired.

Th point being just what I said it was.

MSNBC has lots of Republicans working for them including Nicole Wallace and Joe Scarborough both of whom have daily shows.

You left out Ana Navarro. She has been very outspoken about trump. I am sure she will be happy if Pence was President.

Thank for that reminder. I love her spirit. She is a real force to be reckoned with.

“His chief promises were that he would build the wall, de-fund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” said Carlson, per The Washington Post.

But he did manage to pass a tax cut bill and more than double the deficit. That's an accomplishment.

In other words, unlike the allegedly 'unbiased media outlets', Fox has journalists who actually WILL criticize both parties! The 'other' outlets spend most of their time demonizing one party, while protecting and praising the other. This Wash post article is evidence of both!

I just love how the activists at the Wash post manage to surgically pick and choose which politically convenient points in an article or interview that helps advance their political narratives, while completely omitting the majority of points that contradicted their narratives! Although it's true that he is very critical of Trump's boastfulness and his tendency to take things too personally and lash out at people negatively, the Washington Post have CLEARLY cherry picked just a few selective opinions in their article. He was actually critical of both political parties, but he pointed out that the democrats are no longer interested in working for the middle class, and how they've become the party of the rich! They run the majority of the wealthiest districts in the country, because the richest people now vote heavily for democrats.

I actually agree with most of Tucker's criticisms of Trump. The other criticism of his, was that Trump hasn't kept his promises. But at least he has tried, but been cut short by congress. The wall would be under construction now if theyd authorize funding! I'd point out that Obama made. LOT of major campaign promises that he never kept, even with 2 terms in office!

In other words, unlike the allegedly 'unbiased media outlets', Fox has journalists who actually WILL criticize both parties! The 'other' outlets spend most of their time demonizing one party, while protecting and praising the other. This Wash post article is evidence of both!

I just love how the activists at the Wash post manage to surgically pick and choose which politically convenient points in an article or interview that helps advance their political narratives, while completely omitting the majority of points that contradicted their narratives! Although it's true that he is very critical of Trump's boastfulness and his tendency to take things too personally and lash out at people negatively, the Washington Post have CLEARLY cherry picked just a few selective opinions in their article. He was actually critical of both political parties, but he pointed out that the democrats are no longer interested in working for the middle class, and how they've become the party of the rich! They run the majority of the wealthiest districts in the country, because the richest people now vote heavily for democrats.

I actually agree with most of Tucker's criticisms of Trump. The other criticism of his, was that Trump hasn't kept his promises. But at least he has tried, but been cut short by congress. The wall would be under construction now if theyd authorize funding! I'd point out that Obama made. LOT of major campaign promises that he never kept, even with 2 terms in office!

It's easy to make promises that can't be kept. Candidates do it all the time. Luckily for them, the electorate has a short memory.

In other words, unlike the allegedly 'unbiased media outlets', Fox has journalists who actually WILL criticize both parties! The 'other' outlets spend most of their time demonizing one party, while protecting and praising the other. This Wash post article is evidence of both!....

Moderation now!

Disagreed with your assumptions and accusations. This link says different: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

If memory serves, Carlson has always had his own views on Trump and far be it from me, or day I say anyone else to pull fruit from even his own opinion. The same views Carlson possesses are some of the same that many Trump supporters have, though he has our support still simply because his term is only half over.

It's still good to know that Carlson is just as outspoken about his stance, as he was before. It's exactly one of the reasons I started watching the man and will most likely remain as such for a long time now.

Perhaps the problem is that for the more extreme Trump detractors, anything less than joining the daily "two-minute hates" about Trump is proof that you're a slavish Trump follower when the fact is those who are not extremists themselves can accept that it's okay to agree with a Trump policy or acknowledge fairly a success without being a "Trumpster"/______ (fill in with whatever is the mocking insult of the day).

Worth watching starting at about 8:10 for those who imagine that Tucker was ever Pro Trump:

This is a broadside upon his class, he accuses them of neglect and incompetence, their failure is the reason Trump is here.

You don't have the faintest idea of what Tucker Carlson thinks. I try to catch him as often as I can and you don't know the half of it.

In his defense there is plenty of so-called journalist propaganda spinning a story of how "Trump has even lost Tucker!"..

Guys like Trump always wear out their welcome because they are exhausting, that is something that journalists would be talking about, but the so-called journalists exaggerate this many magnitudes into propaganda.

In his defense there is plenty of so-called journalist propaganda spinning a story of how "Trump has even lost Tucker!"..

Guys like Trump always wear out their welcome because they are exhausting, that is something that journalists would be talking about, but the so-called journalists exaggerate this many magnitudes into propaganda.

Isn't this what the President himself would call "fake news"?

Isn't this what the President himself would call "fake news"?

This is exactly what Trump means by fake news....lies told either because the speaker is incredibly stupid or to sell a false narrative in the pursuit of political gains.... understanding that a partisan journalist is by definition a failed journalist.

You don't have the faintest idea of what Tucker Carlson thinks. I try to catch him as often as I can and you don't know the half of it.

So he did not say what has been attributed to him?

So he did not say what has been attributed to him?

Make no mistake about it, Carlson has no problem disagreeing with anybody but I haven't heard him saying what the OP claims he said on his show or any other show.

Another FOX personality has apparently turned against Trump. This time its Tucker Carlson.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...asn’t-kept-his-promises/ar-BBQB8Vd?li=BBnb7Kx

That swirl you hear is Trump as he proceeds down the drain.

Lol...it's always all or nothing with ya'll. Trump can be both criticized for his faults and mistakes and supported in areas where he does the right thing. Trump's personal character has always been one of his faults but his policies have been mostly good, which he'd be more successful on if he didn't have such a toxic personality.

Though I do have to admit the entertainment value of watching the looney-left's faces melt off over every little thing he does, even when it's something that was done by the pervious administration. So Tucker criticizing Trump here doesn't mean that now he's just going to be attacking Trump from here on out.

He was also critical of Trump when Ben Shapiro did an interview with him on his podcast.

Lol...it's always all or nothing with ya'll. Trump can be both criticized for his faults and mistakes and supported in areas where he does the right thing. Trump's personal character has always been one of his faults but his policies have been mostly good, which he'd be more successful on if he didn't have such a toxic personality.

Though I do have to admit the entertainment value of watching the looney-left's faces melt off over every little thing he does, even when it's something that was done by the pervious administration. So Tucker criticizing Trump here doesn't mean that now he's just going to be attacking Trump from here on out.

He was also critical of Trump when Ben Shapiro did an interview with him on his podcast.

On behalf of the left, I sincerely apologize for being a patriot who loves his country, its people and its institutions and despises seeing them defecated upon each and every day by the current occupant of the White House.

I remember they turned on GWB towards the end. I wonder why they do this?

Self preservation and looking out for themselves I would think.

On behalf of the left, I sincerely apologize for being a patriot who loves his country, its people and its institutions and despises seeing them defecated upon each and every day by the current occupant of the White House.

Lol...the left aren't patriots and they don't like my country.

It must be in some autocratic nation, or perhaps one in which some citizens want it to become autocratic.

Or one in which the leader is striving mightily to make it autocratic.

Do you live in Russia?

Nope...but I say "my country" sometimes with leftist because they are the ones that had the concept of the U.S. and are always pointing to other countries and how we should be more like them or are threatening to leave, which they never end up doing. I wish they would.

Joe Scarborough is a republican. Oh wait - I think he quit the party when trump publically called his wife a *******. Now THAT is what a true gentleman should do;- stand up for their wives / partners. Unlike Ted Cruz who has now THANKED trump for calling his wife fat and ugly.

Seeing as he didn't thank Trump for saying such to his wife, I'll leave Ted's turn to work with the current administration as what it is. Just the same political switchback maneuver that we see nearly every year. The Scarborough issue has the same solution that could solve many on the lefts problems. If one cannot handle being talked to in a mean way, then it is advised that they don't start saying mean things.

Don't punch if you can't take a hit, that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom