• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson/Testosterone Hunt

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Anyone else think that Tucker isn’t the best candidate for this schlockumentary report?

Tan up the old ball bag, wait wut? It’s already looking a little shriveled!

I think you have to pay extra to get this content…..🤷

Anyone else think that Tucker isn’t the best candidate for this schlockumentary report?

what the ****?

Are they making fun of him, trying to combine "homeopathic" and "bro" into one word?

Yes, just as I thought I was going to have a pleasant, nausea-free evening, someone had to bring up Carlson's balls. Gee, thanks so much :(

Drinking aquarium cleaner and eating horse dewormer was so last year. Now it's time for the roasted testicle special! For a limited time, get endless roasted testicles with a salad, soft drink, and cheddar biscuits.

Drinking aquarium cleaner and eating horse dewormer was so last year. Now it's time for the roasted testicle special! For a limited time, get endless roasted testicles with a salad, soft drink, and cheddar biscuits.
Dang, that is just wrong. If I have nightmares tonight, I'll blame you.

YOu said "Tucker Carlson" and "testosterone" in the same sentence without "lacks" in between them.

It’s nice to see Tucker tackling significant environmental problems.

Wonder what his strategies are to reduce plastic and pthalthate usage? I’ll never watch the freakin clown, so I guess I’ll never know.

Is there one adult who's posted in this thread? From where I sit, the answer is no.

If there was, someone would have actually commented on the subject of his upcoming documentary.

Is there one adult who's posted in this thread? From where I sit, the answer is no.

If there was, someone would have actually commented on the subject of his upcoming documentary.

I wouldn't trust Carlson to document my toilet usage.

Whatever the subject is, his documentary will be misleading and wrong about most of it.

I wouldn't trust Carlson to document my toilet usage.

Whatever the subject is, his documentary will be misleading and wrong about most of it.
You just attacked Carlson and didn't say a word about the subject of the documentary...

Gee, I didn't see that coming... lol

You just attacked Carlson and didn't say a word about the subject of the documentary...

Gee, I didn't see that coming... lol

It's a Tucker Carlson doc about manliness.
The guy hasn't had to do manual labour his entire life, was born into money and he's trying to lecture people about manliness.

It's bloody absurd is what it is.

The guy hasn't had to do manual labour his entire life, was born into money and he's trying to lecture people about manliness.

It's like when Sebastian Gorka started screeching about the trump era being the era of the "alpha male". There is no bigger puss than that fake professor Gorka. If he was faced with any danger, he'd poop and pee his pants and faint.

What a joke Republican's have all become.

It's a Tucker Carlson doc about manliness.

Thank you... I always appreciate when a person's actions corroborate my thesis.

It's like when Sebastian Gorka started screeching about the trump era being the era of the "alpha male". There is no bigger puss than that fake professor Gorka. If he was faced with any danger, he'd poop and pee his pants and faint.

What a joke Republican's have all become.

Ah, yes.
Trump, the ultimate alpha male indeed.
The guy wouldn't last 30 seconds in an average bar fight but somehow Conservatives have convinced themselves he's a tough guy.

Back
Top Bottom