• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Steps on his White Supremacist **** Again!

Unfortunately yes. Yes i do, enough to know even his supposed anti corporate message is fake. The only reason he has such message is to connect corporate greed with immigration. Thats a very stupid take which ignores the fact that corporations that hire people that are here legally are exploiting their illegal status to get around minimum wage laws. Discussing class interests just dont jive with his riling up of the base to go after the other. Constantly tries to scare white people with white nationalist talking points. Again of course his audience is going to believe he isnt racist but chuds dont get to determine that.

What has he said that is white nationalist? Since when did the left have the true "morality" to assume what is and isn't racist?

What is 'un-American' to you is not necessarily un-American to others.

It is icky to see a president say he prefers 'people who don't get caught' over POWs. It is icky to see a popular commentary host say someone is unpatriotic or a coward because he disagrees with their POV. She may not have knowingly/willingly sacrificed her legs, but she sacrificed her time to serve her country knowing she was putting life and limb on the line. To me, that person is far more patriotic than anything Corporal Bonespurs ever did.

A false accusation of racism based on something that wasn't said is un-American and I don't care who makes the accusation.
That's not a disagreement.
That's an accusation based on a lie.

I don't follow.

OGC.ad192d3ad7844837e159e91b8a4fd556

The sky is not falling and there is not a fascist behind every tree. Take a deep breath and ask yourself what you can do for your country.

Baloney. Trump is destroying the country and the Senate GOP is helping him. We might be able to fix the domestic issues but internationally, we will never, ever be trusted again.

Baloney. Trump is destroying the country and the Senate GOP is helping him. We might be able to fix the domestic issues but internationally, we will never, ever be trusted again.

trusted internationally to do ... what?

Tucker Carlson Accused Of Echoing White Supremacist Talking Points On Fox News | HuffPost

I guess Fox is going to start bleeding sponsors again. I can't believe the two white supremacists, Carlson and Ingram still have jobs there! When is enough going to be enough?

View attachment 67286611

:beatdeadhorse:beatdeadhorse

How many times has the left tried to get Tucker knocked off the air? All kinds of
different on line attacks. And the result of all of that nonsense:

Tucker Carlson Has Highest-Rated Program In Cable News History

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson closed out television’s second quarter with one for the record books: his Tucker Carlson Tonight finished the quarter as the highest-rated program in all of cable news for the first time since the show’s launch, delivering an average total audience of 4.331 million viewers. In the process, Carlson broke a record held by his colleague, Sean Hannity, for the highest-rated quarter of any cable news program—ever.

It was a solid quarter for the network, which finished in first place across all of cable television for the first time in the network’s history, beating out all basic cable networks among total viewers and viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.

Tucker has the nerve to go against the MSM narratives so the cancel culture is once again trying to remove him. #Majorfail
This is what the democratic party will try till the election because look at their nominee... I am running for the Senate Joe Biden!

I need to get around to finnally seeing that movie, though I already know how it ends.

I beleive that you were talking about a solution to determining who is un-American.

Tucker Carlson Accused Of Echoing White Supremacist Talking Points On Fox News | HuffPost

I guess Fox is going to start bleeding sponsors again. I can't believe the two white supremacists, Carlson and Ingram still have jobs there! When is enough going to be enough?

View attachment 67286611

Apparently, only if he leaves a trail of sexual harassment in his wake and an exposed network cover-up. Given O'Reilly's firing, that's where FOX's morality is defined.

The entire purpose for FOX News is to serve as Murdoch's flag ship to promote radical right-wing propaganda. As long as that remains their focus, Carlson and Ingram have jobs. Ralph Peters, one of my favorite authors and a very outspoken critic of Obama, finally grew tired of it all:

"For years, I was glad to be associated with FOX. It was a legitimate conservative and libertarian outlet. And a necessary one," Peters told Cooper. "But with the rise of Donald Trump, FOX did become a destructive propaganda machine. And I don’t do propaganda for anyone."

Peters went on to say he believes the network in general and "particularly the prime time hosts" are attacking "our constitutional order, the rule of law, the Justice Department, the FBI, Robert Mueller," and other intelligence agencies. "And they are doing it for ratings and profit," he added. "And they’re doing it knowingly, and, in my view, doing a great, grave disservice to our country."

Asked by Cooper if the prime-time hosts actually believe their own conspiracy theories about the "deep state," Peters singled out Trump’s most loyal Fox News servant. "I suspect Sean Hannity really believes it," he said. "The others are smarter, they know what they’re doing."

"I want to cry out and say, ‘How can you do this? How can you lie to our country? How can you knowingly attack our Constitution, the bedrock of our system of government, the bedrock of our country?’” Peters said. "And when you go after the Constitution, you best beware, because you are doing a phenomenal, indeed immeasurable damage."

Where Peters' political bias is showing is that the studies clearly show that FOX had been a destructive propaganda machine well before Trump. In 2016, Murdoch just threw it into overdrive and gave cartoon stereotypes like Carlson, Hannity, and Ingram even more comfort in their zeal to celebrate the radical right-wing agenda. It was as if Trump's election legitimized an enthusiastic move even further towards the alt-right. And this is why so-called "conservatives" see virtually all the world as either:

- ...their shrinking and alt-right neighboring space on the political spectrum

OR

- ...the growing "left" which has become their fellow Republicans (as their so-called rinos), level-headed actual conservatives, independents, centrists, the unaffiliated, and liberals.

When people start casting their own into "the left" as an enemy, become obsessed with deep state delusions, and start defining the world and any deserved criticism as one massive threat, those people may want to actually read up on the mind-set of the 1930s German conservative.

I need to get around to finnally seeing that movie, though I already know how it ends.

I beleive that you were talking about a solution to determining who is un-American.

Ah.
A solution could start with a definition of "un-American" that could be comprised of multiple elements.
One of those elements was noted in #202.

Ah.
A solution could start with a definition of "un-American" that could be comprised of multiple elements.
One of those elements was noted in #202.

Ah, okay.

Well, I wouldn't argue with you about falls accusation of racism . . . or anything for that matter, based on a strawman being bad, but I don't think it's a metric to use for what's American, or un-American. Personally, I would specifically use the accusation of 'un-Americaness' to only that which specifically flies in the face of the core ideals that the nation was founded on. Broadening past that just renders everything bad or everything we don't like into being 'un-American'.

Ah, okay.

Well, I wouldn't argue with you about falls accusation of racism . . . or anything for that matter, based on a strawman being bad, but I don't think it's a metric to use for what's American, or un-American. Personally, I would specifically use the accusation of 'un-Americaness' to only that which specifically flies in the face of the core ideals that the nation was founded on. Broadening past that just renders everything bad or everything we don't like into being 'un-American'.

Questioning someone's patriotism who says questionably unpatriotic things is fair game and their personal military experience is irrelevant.

As for Duckworth, with pure intentions she shouldn't need to defend them with lies like "What really struck me about this speech that the president gave at Mount Rushmore was that he spent more time worried about honoring dead Confederates ... He spent all his time talking about dead traitors."

:beatdeadhorse:beatdeadhorse

How many times has the left tried to get Tucker knocked off the air? All kinds of
different on line attacks. And the result of all of that nonsense:

Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson closed out television’s second quarter with one for the record books: his Tucker Carlson Tonight finished the quarter as the highest-rated program in all of cable news for the first time since the show’s launch, delivering an average total audience of 4.331 million viewers. In the process, Carlson broke a record held by his colleague, Sean Hannity, for the highest-rated quarter of any cable news program—ever.

It was a solid quarter for the network, which finished in first place across all of cable television for the first time in the network’s history, beating out all basic cable networks among total viewers and viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.

Tucker has the nerve to go against the MSM narratives so the cancel culture is once again trying to remove him. #Majorfail
This is what the democratic party will try till the election because look at their nominee... I am running for the Senate Joe Biden!

Too bad you won't be able to watch him for awhile, since he's taking another "planned vacation"!

Carlson's a racist and a misogynist. Always has been, always will be.

Tucker Carlson Announces ‘Vacation’ After Top Writer’s Racist, Sexist Posts Revealed | HuffPost

At the end of his show, the Fox News host announced that he would be going on a previously planned trout-fishing vacation for the next few days.

According to a report from CNN Business, Neff had been posting messages under a pseudonym on the AutoAdmit message board.

His posts included racial slurs and rants against Black people, as well as continuous posts sent over five years about a woman he mocked and insulted, CNN Business reported.

While Carlson distanced himself and Fox News from Neff, the Fox News host also denounced people who criticized Neff for his explicit posts.

“We should also point out to the ghouls now beating their chests in triumph at the destruction of a young man that self-righteousness also has its costs,” Carlson said, in part. “We are all human. When we pretend we are holy, we are lying.”

Carlson’s fishing trip announcement isn’t the first time he’s said he was taking a break amid controversy. In August 2019, he claimed that white supremacy was a “hoax” and not a real problem in the U.S., sparking calls for his firing. In the face of that backlash, Carlson announced at the end of his show he would be taking more than a week off the air.

Other Fox News hosts have taken similar breaks in the face of controversy.

Bill O’Reilly went on vacation after news broke of his sexual harassment settlements, and he eventually left Fox News without returning to his show.

Apparently, only if he leaves a trail of sexual harassment in his wake and an exposed network cover-up. Given O'Reilly's firing, that's where FOX's morality is defined.

The entire purpose for FOX News is to serve as Murdoch's flag ship to promote radical right-wing propaganda. As long as that remains their focus, Carlson and Ingram have jobs. Ralph Peters, one of my favorite authors and a very outspoken critic of Obama, finally grew tired of it all:

Where Peters' political bias is showing is that the studies clearly show that FOX had been a destructive propaganda machine well before Trump. In 2016, Murdoch just threw it into overdrive and gave cartoon stereotypes like Carlson, Hannity, and Ingram even more comfort in their zeal to celebrate the radical right-wing agenda. It was as if Trump's election legitimized an enthusiastic move even further towards the alt-right. And this is why so-called "conservatives" see virtually all the world as either:

- ...their shrinking and alt-right neighboring space on the political spectrum

OR

- ...the growing "left" which has become their fellow Republicans (as their so-called rinos), level-headed actual conservatives, independents, centrists, the unaffiliated, and liberals.

When people start casting their own into "the left" as an enemy, become obsessed with deep state delusions, and start defining the world and any deserved criticism as one massive threat, those people may want to actually read up on the mind-set of the 1930s German conservative.

I love the description, "cartoon caricatures" for the nighttime hosts. That's exactly what they are.

Nothing to see here folks! Back to the Corona forum!

He is one of the few people I do try to catch on TV when I want some perspective. I agree with most of his positions and do not see any racism in the things he says.

You wouldn't recognize racism if it was wearing white robes and a pointed hood carrying a burning cross.

You wouldn't recognize racism if it was wearing white robes and a pointed hood carrying a burning cross.
If thats what you need to tell yourself to excuse your bigotry, so be it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Already did.
Except your "evidence" consisted wholly of, as I said, a caption containing three words in common with an old racist slogan, and those three words are some of the most common words in the English language. If that's your "evidence," I don't see why anyone with an objective brain would conclude you were correct.

You choose to claim ****er's "just a patriot righting wrongs" that's on you, Mr. bear-whisperer.
I can speak for myself. I don't need you making **** up and putting words in my mouth. You can knock that **** right off.

Except your "evidence" consisted wholly of, as I said, a caption containing three words in common with an old racist slogan, and those three words are some of the most common words in the English language. If that's your "evidence," I don't see why anyone with an objective brain would conclude you were correct.

I can speak for myself. I don't need you making **** up and putting words in my mouth. You can knock that **** right off.

Ooooh <shiver> you're so scary!

Dude, Tucker has a series of bigoted comments going back years. I don't understand how anyone who isn't a racist can defend such dickish behavior.

Ooooh <shiver> you're so scary!
If you think that was meant to be intimidating, I don't know what to tell you.

Dude, Tucker has a series of bigoted comments going back years. I don't understand how anyone who isn't a racist can defend such dickish behavior.
If this thread is any indication of your standard of "bigoted comments," I don't give the accusation much weight.

Anyway, I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out that your accusation holds no water from an objective point of view. You're flipping out over three of the most common words in the English language. Calm down, Karen.

If you think that was meant to be intimidating, I don't know what to tell you.

If this thread is any indication of your standard of "bigoted comments," I don't give the accusation much weight.

Anyway, I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out that your accusation holds no water from an objective point of view. You're flipping out over three of the most common words in the English language. Calm down, Karen.

He bled sponsors and had to take a unscheduled sabbatical for a reason. When something's too distasteful for Faux execs and sponsors that's a sure sign it's over the top.

At this point they are not even trying to hide their racism, its out in the open and in your face. I just watched Downfall for the second time recently. The testimonial from the aging lady who was Hitlers young secretary was chilling. It was not that Hitler and the Nazis were evil that scared the world, it was the realization that normal, decent, intelligent people could be manipulated to carry out and support evil that is the most disturbing lesson of WW2. As Hannah said, the banality of evil is the most dangerous lesson to be learned. We are seeing the same type of rhetoric today in a milder form but it is the same thing nonetheless. It is bordering on the pure evil, coming close to the line, retreating just enough to seem benign to keep the outrage limited, then it begins again with one tiny step further each time. As each outrage ends, the numbness of the people dulls their resistance. That is the unseen plan, to condition us to such rhetoric and hatred that sooner or later we accept things that none of us would have found morally acceptable previously. Godwin's Law does not apply here, you cannot escape the comparison at this point.

This is precisely why the new right wing exists, to stop the NAZI dystopia that the new left is bringing in, with all force. Cancelling people, fighting free speech, threatening and rioting against people who disagree, absolute agreement on all issues or else. The threat that you lay out is real, which is why we are fighting with everything we got to stop the Democrat takeover and the concentration camps that will follow.

This is precisely why the new right wing exists, to stop the NAZI dystopia that the new left is bringing in, with all force. Cancelling people, fighting free speech, threatening and rioting against people who disagree, absolute agreement on all issues or else. The threat that you lay out is real, which is why we are fighting with everything we got to stop the Democrat takeover and the concentration camps that will follow.

Gibberish. This post displays a stunning lack of awareness of what the vast majority of Americans want and what the rest of the Western World thinks about our politics. The base is shrinking, it will end up becoming Alex Jones and a couple fat slobs waving Gadsen Flags in Branson before its all over.

Back
Top Bottom