• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson should stop pretending he cares about the women and men in uniform

Tucker Carlson should stop pretending he cares about the women and men in uniform

ap_247a47dd9314488ea4867fdefcc1cb83-3-300x200.jpg

The CIA wanted nothing to do with Carlson when he submitted an application.

Sen. Ted "Cancun" Cruz (R-Tex.) and Rep. Ronny "The Drunk" Jackson (R-Tex.) are defending Carlson, and attacking the US military for the defense of its 232,000 active duty female soldiers.

And these two had no problem with Trump pardoning US military war criminals, abusing Gold Star families, and using the military as a MAGA militia in Lafayette Park last summer.

You can pretty much discard as useless anything that begins with the words "Brian Stelter of CNN notes..."

The entire monologue where he decried how "feminine" our military is and praised the Chinese military for being much more "masculine". Also where he made up lies about pregnant women being sent into combat, which has never been policy and nobody has suggested. Lies laced with misogyny stacked on lies.

We can watch the Tucker video an see you are full of it.

Drama? Tucker spits out lies almost as much as trump does and folks like you believe him.

Care to point to a single lie in the two videos posted?

We can watch the Tucker video an see you are full of it.
Did you though? He directly criticized the US military for being too feminine and praised the Chinese military for being more masculine. Why lie about something we can all see, kid?

Your claim was that he

We can see the trail of slug slime between where you were to where you have gone to
Just my humble opinion but I would avoid talking about others trailing slug slime while you are defending Tucker Carlson.

Tucker Carlson has one job and one job only, take a decreasing segment of our society and make them increasingly angry at just about any subject using any means he can come up with.

There is no actual interest in the subject he is talking about, never was and never will be.

If Carlson found out "Taco Tuesday" up at my local Mexican Restaurant was a liberal idea, he would run segment after segment complaining about it.

Carlson is not a news person, he is strictly for entertainment, the kind I don't care for. It's the right who takes his every word as gospel.

Well you let me know if you ever get around to disputing something he said. And I thought a masculine fighting force would be more effective than a feminine fighting force long before Tucker said it, silly.

Just my humble opinion but I would avoid talking about others trailing slug slime while you are defending Tucker Carlson.

Well you let me know if you ever get around to disputing something he said. And I thought a masculine fighting force would be more effective than a feminine fighting force long before Tucker said it, silly.

Whining that the military is too feminine is literally insulting women. That's why you like Tucker, so just own it.

Oooooh I suspect most women agree with him on this point and dont consider it an insult at all.

Some of you people are really sheep. Tucker told you to start using that word, didn't he?
They watch Tucker at night when he tells them what to think and say. Then they come on here the next day and regurgitate it.

ap_247a47dd9314488ea4867fdefcc1cb83-3-300x200.jpg

The CIA wanted nothing to do with Carlson when he submitted an application.

Sen. Ted "Cancun" Cruz (R-Tex.) and Rep. Ronny "The Drunk" Jackson (R-Tex.) are defending Carlson, and attacking the US military for the defense of its 232,000 active duty female soldiers.

And these two had no problem with Trump pardoning US military war criminals, abusing Gold Star families, and using the military as a MAGA militia in Lafayette Park last summer.
"Brian Stelter of CNN notes..." 😂 Get better sources RV

They watch Tucker at night when he tells them what to think and say. Then they come on here the next day and regurgitate it.
Says the guy responding to a thread that quotes Brian Stelter 😂 Project much?

Says the guy responding to a thread that quotes Brian Stelter 😂 Project much?
Don’t even know who that is. I haven’t watched CNN since election night. Tell me, are you as excited as @trouble13 is to learn a Chinese word?

Don’t even know who that is. I haven’t watched CNN since election night. Tell me, are you as excited as @trouble13 is to learn a Chinese word?
So you get your marching orders from Mika?

Tucker is not news.
He's an opinion host and his opinion is abhorrent.
He has all the journalistic skills of a boiled potato.

So you get your marching orders from Mika?
Don’t know who that is either. I’ll stop you there, I don’t watch any of the cable news channels. Try thinking for yourself, you might like it. If you don’t watch Fox News then apologies. But every time I see a clip on here of Carlson or Hannity, it’s remarkably similar to the posts I read by Republicans including the same vocabulary and spurious reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom