• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Responds To Unmasking In Blistering Monologue, Discusses With Glenn Greenwald

Is that question supposed to unintentionally imply that, say, Bernie Madoff would have been an acceptable candidate for President so long as he didnt do anything like that as President?

Get real.
I didn't know Trump performed a Ponzi Scheme while president.:ROFLMAO:

Name a time Trump was corrupt when he was president. I dare you.
I already did, in the post you responded to. He charged SS agents $600 per night each to stay in his rooms, this after Eric trump said they were only charging them $50 per night.
He took every opportunity to line the pockets of the trump organization.

I already did, in the post you responded to. He charged SS agents $600 per night each to stay in his rooms, this after Eric trump said they were only charging them $50 per night.
He took every opportunity to line the pockets of the trump organization.
Don't ya remember? Trump released control of his corporations while he was president.

That the federal government has intel and law enforcement agencies being used as weapons of political oppression is grotesque. That leftists CELEBRATE it? Thats ****ing sick.

Don't ya remember? Trump released control of his corporations while he was president.
If you believe that I have some prime oceanfront property here in Ohio you might be interested in, good price, beautiful view.

If you believe that I have some prime oceanfront property here in Ohio you might be interested in, good price, beautiful view.
It was official. He didn't want his being president interfering with his corporations.

That the federal government has intel and law enforcement agencies being used as weapons of political oppression is grotesque. That leftists CELEBRATE it? Thats ****ing sick.
That's actually fascist.

I didn't know Trump performed a Ponzi Scheme while president.:ROFLMAO:
Your reading comprehension is leaving something to be desired.

I didnt say Trump did anything while President (though personally I believe he did). He is, however, under criminal investigation for things he did prior. My question, once again, is whether or not prior criminal acts should be acceptable for a presidential candidate?

Yeah, because it was leftists screaming "Lock her up!" like bleating sheep on a farm...

Yeah, because it was leftists screaming "Lock her up!" like bleating sheep on a farm...
I take it you werent alive during the Bush administration.

Political chants and sloganeering is not at all the same as actual agencies conspiring with political parties and attacking opposition candidates.

Back
Top Bottom