• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Loses Advertisers Over “Dirty” Immigrant Comments

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Dude is such a bigot. He should get the bulk of the credit for the recent rise of klanish skinheads in the public domain.

“Instead [of skilled workers] we’re getting waves of people with high school educations or less,” Carlson said. “Nice people, no one doubts that, but as an economic matter this is insane. It’s indefensible, so no one even tries to defend it. Instead our leaders demand that you shut up and accept this. We have a moral obligation to admit the world’s poor, they tell us, even if it makes our country poorer and dirtier and more divided.”

Advertisers including Pacific Life Insurance Company, NerdWallet and fitness equipment maker Nautilus are among the advertisers who pulled out of the show.​

I don't get it. Carlson wants skilled workers immigrating taking away his job? Who is going to pick the crops? Skilled workers? The guy makes no sense.

Dude is such a bigot. He should get the bulk of the credit for the recent rise of klanish skinheads in the public domain.

“Instead [of skilled workers] we’re getting waves of people with high school educations or less,” Carlson said. “Nice people, no one doubts that, but as an economic matter this is insane. It’s indefensible, so no one even tries to defend it. Instead our leaders demand that you shut up and accept this. We have a moral obligation to admit the world’s poor, they tell us, even if it makes our country poorer and dirtier and more divided.”

Advertisers including Pacific Life Insurance Company, NerdWallet and fitness equipment maker Nautilus are among the advertisers who pulled out of the show.​

Right wing scum take a pointlessly aggressive and xenophobic immigration stance, while simultaneously intending to do nothing meaningful about it (and succeeding in that goal), then turn around and claim it's the immigrants who are creating the division.

I'm really starting to wonder whether there is any chance of politics recovering. Can't just forgive and forget that kind of well-planned dishonesty, can one?

I don't get it. Carlson wants skilled workers immigrating taking away his job? Who is going to pick the crops? Skilled workers? The guy makes no sense.

No, he makes perfect sense. We have hordes of people here already whose skills don't suit them for much beyond manual labor. We need educated or at least semi-educated people who can do other jobs. The continued influx of unskilled people simply creates additional stress on poorer Americans and the taxpayer. This is common sense but, hey, let's blabber about racism. Carlson is no racist.

Right wing scum take a pointlessly aggressive and xenophobic immigration stance, while simultaneously intending to do nothing meaningful about it (and succeeding in that goal), then turn around and claim it's the immigrants who are creating the division.

I'm really starting to wonder whether there is any chance of politics recovering. Can't just forgive and forget that kind of well-planned dishonesty, can one?

Do nothing about it? What can be done that the left won't whine and cry and scream racism over? What BS. Yea, we can do something about it. Build the wall and protect our borders and our sovereignty. We're full up with illegal aliens already. We don't need more and, in fact, can't take more.

A statement that within context makes perfect sense including pictures and an inveriew clip of the carvan effect in mexico. Who needs context let us just assign our own meanings to the word “dirty” rather than just taking it at face value. Get a real argument!

No, he makes perfect sense. We have hordes of people here already whose skills don't suit them for much beyond manual labor. We need educated or at least semi-educated people who can do other jobs. The continued influx of unskilled people simply creates additional stress on poorer Americans and the taxpayer. This is common sense but, hey, let's blabber about racism. Carlson is no racist.

“...Instead [of skilled workers] we’re getting waves of people with high school educations or less,” Carlson said..."

"...they tell us, even if it makes our country poorer and dirtier and more divided
.”

A high school education will give someone opportunities beyond manual labor. As long as America has existed, poor immigrants have come and watched with pride their children succeed. The only one's who feel divided by that are conservatives who think non-white immagrants are dirty.

He didn't get what he deserved, but it's a start. The companies who still advertise on his show should be boycotted...

Carlson is bull horn for the bigots that watch his propaganda...I'd like to kick this asshole in the face

“...Instead [of skilled workers] we’re getting waves of people with high school educations or less,” Carlson said..."

"...they tell us, even if it makes our country poorer and dirtier and more divided
.”

A high school education will give someone opportunities beyond manual labor. As long as America has existed, poor immigrants have come and watched with pride their children succeed. The only one's who feel divided by that are conservatives who think non-white immagrants are dirty.

He didn't get what he deserved, but it's a start. The companies who still advertise on his show should be boycotted...

Right, he deserves censure for being truthful. What a crock. The issue here is that we have 12-20 million ILLEGAL immigrants. Illegal immigrants are different from legal immigrants who come in via a controlled and orderly process. Yet, the left continues to conflate the two because it serves their purpose. Instead of attacking Carlson, maybe we need to ask the left why it supports all the illegal immigrants here and wants more to come. It's also amusing watching the left mess itself over one word Carlson used when they didn't care at all that Biden called Obama the first "clean" AA candidate. Hypocrisy beyond measure.

Mexican citizens under the migratory labor laws - they used to be called Braceros.

There are legal ways to accomplish this without exposing the country to anchor babies and chain migration.

Carlson is bull horn for the bigots that watch his propaganda...I'd like to kick this asshole in the face

Of course you would. Your primeval brain can't process thoughts so it resorts to brute violence.

Coming from Massachusetts. A real hot bed of drug gangs, stolen cars, and drug violence. Wait until your kids can't get a job because they aren't bilingual like here in California.

Mexican citizens under the migratory labor laws - they used to be called Braceros.

There are legal ways to accomplish this without exposing the country to anchor babies and chain migration.

Of course there are but they don't serve the left's purposes of getting Trump and getting as many new voters in here as possible.

you want to physically harm someone because you don't like his message. That seems to be a common proclivity of the far left.

I agree there are legal ways to accomplish this. You had a Republican House, Senate and White House, why wasn't anything done?

Republicans enjoy using illegal aliens as scapegoats while they exploit them financially. They have no interest in fixing the problem because they would have to pay these workers fair wages.

tumblr_pjhu0xHwoN1qinrtgo1_500.jpg

:lol:

Its clear to anyone paying attention that you liberals are incapable of honest debate on any subject. This post is just further proof--as if such proof were necessary. He did NOT call immigrants 'dirty.' That is just you either lying or taking the word of the liar who you heard it from. Unlike you, I actually saw the segment. Why dont you watch it and you will know exactly what he was talking about rather than come on here and lie and smear the guy. You wont, of course, because lies and smears are all you have and all you feel you need to have.

You didnt watch the segment either. But then you dont need to do you. You just ape the arguments of others anyway, so why do homework yourself. It is lies like this, and people like you who unthinkingly spread such lies that are the causes for division in this country. And no, I dont expect you to actually watch the segment and come back here and admit you were wrong. That would take a certain amount of integrity that is completely absent in the left.

Maybe he is racist, or maybe he’s just a total dbag elitist. Or maybe he’s both?

Or maybe you dont know WTF you are talking about.

(Thats the real answer)

You didnt watch the segment either. But then you dont need to do you. You just ape the arguments of others anyway, so why do homework yourself. It is lies like this, and people like you who unthinkingly spread such lies that are the causes for division in this country. And no, I dont expect you to actually watch the segment and come back here and admit you were wrong. That would take a certain amount of integrity that is completely absent in the left.

Insult me all you like. It doesn't change the fact that it is far more important to the right to pretend to be outraged about illegal immigration than it is to actually do the kind of thing that has a chance of working. That's why you focus on a stupid ****ing wall rather than focusing on cutting off the reason to come here. That's why you elect people like Trump who change the policy from deporting the worst of the illegals to deporting any ones found, which in a universe of finite resources necessarily results in less of the worst being deported. That's why you keep electing Republicans who don't give a ****, then turning around to dishonestly rage at liberals for not fixing the problem you pretend to be care about for you.

It also doesn't help that all those insults wrapped in righteous fury come in yet another goal-shifting dishonest post, seeing I was talking about D-Bag Carlson's whine as a symptom of something far greater but also seeing as you pretended I was talking about that segment and only that segment.

Want to get legitimately angry at someone?

Honestly angry?

Get angry at yourself for constantly supporting people who don't care to do a thing that actually matters regarding illegal immigration. Get angry at yourself for spending all your time here spitting bile at people you consider "leftists."

(Thats the real answer)

Insulting him does not make him wrong, either. I don't even need to read what he said to know that.

(Thats the real answer)
A real Carlson fan, ain’t ya? Dry your tears, Fox isn’t dumping the turd over his bigoted comment.

Do white people picking strawberries get less dirty for some ****in reason

Meanwhile, there were many reports of farmers in states that did sweeps of illegal migrant workers that they couldn't hire Americans to do the job for the pay, thus crops rotted in the field.

Now why would you be pretending not to know that?

Yes, there very much are a lot of low-skill jobs Americans will not do for the pay. With something like farm labor, I'm not surprised. It's tough. Meanwhile, we're eating ourselves to death: 2/3 - TWO THIRDS! - now either overweight or obese.

Back
Top Bottom