• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Loses Advertisers Over “Dirty” Immigrant Comments

Doubling down on your dishonesty. Did you watch the segment? Of course not. You simply took a comment, dropped the context, then claim it says what it does not. You guys are pathetic. Unable to argue like intelligent adults, you cry 'racism' because that is all your minds can handle. You arent mentally capable of engaging the argument so you attack the person with falsehoods. I dont expect you or any other liberal here to actually watch the segment, and none of you have. That would destroy your dishonest narrative. So you stay ignorant of the facts and spew ignorance.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Doubling down on your dishonesty. Did you watch the segment? Of course not. You simply took a comment, dropped the context, then claim it says what it does not. You guys are pathetic. Unable to argue like intelligent adults, you cry 'racism' because that is all your minds can handle. You arent mentally capable of engaging the argument so you attack the person with falsehoods. I dont expect you or any other liberal here to actually watch the segment, and none of you have. That would destroy your dishonest narrative. So you stay ignorant of the facts and spew ignorance.

So you say that quote out of context then instead of trying to provide any context... you go for the ad hominems. That's a very interesting tactic there fletch. Due to your lack of any context yourself, I don't believe you. Sorry.

Both parties fail at immigration. I guess I should tip my hat to the Democrats. At least they admit that failing is the goal and that they are proud of said failures. Oh and we have many, many illegals here who commit gruesome crimes. Plenty of American families know this because their loved ones are underground. Imagine that and even with Sheriff Obama in town. Deporting illegals is useless if you don't clamp down on them coming in. You just end up with a carousel where people deported 5-6 times are back again. Apparently, that's a good thing.

Well, each don't care. Duh. Must have something to do with big donors and the supply chains that indirectly feed their wealth, no?

But that's kind of the point. You can't stand there shouting about the liberals and the Democrats if you're not also shouting at the conservatives and the Republicans. The people who we all keep electing collectively do not care.

But again, at least Obama said gee maybe we should focus on deporting the worst of the illegals. I think it's a measure worse to campaign on it being this big huge evil, then demanding a stupid ****ing wall that won't fix it when the really are perfectly sensible options at hand.

The wall will not work. I guarantee it. It can't cover the whole border. The whole thing cannot be controlled unless you want to spend the money necessary to basically have a few thousand miles of trench warfare readiness perpetually. After all, tunnels and ladders have been around quite a while. And even then, you then have to lock up shores so people can't just use boats. You have to deal with tunnels. It's the most idiotically useless thing ever. It's not a real idea.

Focus on making sure it's extremely hard and extremely painful to employ them. Then you'll generally just get legitimate asylum seekers. We can still deport bad illegals as we find them, but this whole block & deport thing is some of the most obvious fake outrage I've ever seen.

… llegal immigrants are different from legal immigrants who come in via a controlled and orderly process. Yet, the left continues to conflate the two because it serves their purpose. Instead of attacking Carlson, maybe we need to ask the left why it supports all the illegal immigrants here and wants more to come...

Illegal immigrants are different from refugees who come in via a controlled and orderly process. Yet the right continues to conflate the two. The recent refugees from Central America who Numnuts and the right claim are criminals and terrorists for example.

Unless you're referring to some conspiracy theory, I've never heard a Dem politician claim they want more illegal immigrants. If you have a link of any saying so, post it. We need to ask the right why it supports stripping children from their parents.

The bottom line, Dems want to treat all people with humanly and respect. The Repubs, not so much...

No, he makes perfect sense. We have hordes of people here already whose skills don't suit them for much beyond manual labor. We need educated or at least semi-educated people who can do other jobs. The continued influx of unskilled people simply creates additional stress on poorer Americans and the taxpayer. This is common sense but, hey, let's blabber about racism. Carlson is no racist.

trump has a lot of immigrants working at his hotels and resorts. A lot of millionaires have immigrants working as maids, valets, chauffers, nannies, cooks etc. If ICE visited all these places I am sure they will uncover thousands of undocumented immigrants.

The 'dirtier' comment he made was in reference to the trash left behind in the desert over the years by people who have crossed illegally.

Yeah, and if you think Tucker Carlson actually gives a **** about that I have a bridge to sell you on Mars.

Yeah, and if you think Tucker Carlson actually gives a **** about that I have a bridge to sell you on Mars.

Its not about what you think he believes its about the context of what he said and these dishonest people are trying to claim he ment something else (like a different race of people are just dirty).

So you say that quote out of context then instead of trying to provide any context... you go for the ad hominems. That's a very interesting tactic there fletch. Due to your lack of any context yourself, I don't believe you. Sorry.

I gave the context in a reply to another poster, but you, as the author of the OP, should know the context. But you dont. You didnt watch the segment and still havent. Why? Because you dont really care about the context or even the truth. You simply saw or read someone else make the accusation and you uncritically reposted it here. You are a perfect example of why liberal talking heads say stupid and dishonest things--they know they have an unthinking army who will take what the say and spread it around.

But then again, you dont know anything about the man, so your comment is meaningless. And no, I didnt expect you or any other liberal here to have the integrity to admit they were wrong or call out the OP for posting this dishonest smear. And none of you have. Thank you all for living down to the low opinion I already have of you.

Its clear to anyone paying attention that you liberals are incapable of honest debate on any subject. This post is just further proof--as if such proof were necessary. He did NOT call immigrants 'dirty.' That is just you either lying or taking the word of the liar who you heard it from. Unlike you, I actually saw the segment. Why dont you watch it and you will know exactly what he was talking about rather than come on here and lie and smear the guy. You wont, of course, because lies and smears are all you have and all you feel you need to have.

Even in the quoted statement, he does not say 'dirty immigrant'. But sure, take two words and put them together to fit an attention grabbing headline that misleads idiots into 'Tsk...tsk...he said that! I'm outraged"
Perfect example of dishonest media types.

Meh....

Just like the "butt boy" comment on Morning Joe, sometimes these opinion reporters get carried away in their passion (hate).
That lady on Morning Joe had to apologize to the gay community for her comment, and I hope Tucker apologizes for his.
It happens in the heat of the moment.

I personally quit watching Tucker, Hannity, and Laura because all they do is get you fired up about something the Democrats did, but still not one of them have gone to jail.
They got away with all of their crimes scott free and there is no reason to get all fired up about it when you know damned well none of them will ever got to jail.
Yet every night all three come on and tell their listeners about all this stuff they did.

The first time a Democrat lands in jail for their crimes, then i might start listening and watching again.
Right now all they are doing is venting, accusing and pointing fingers.
The day one of the Democrats they all talk about is in an orange suit, I might start giving them my attention again.
Not accused, not arrested, not convicted, but actually IN JAIL.
Until then, all they are doing is trying to get ratings in a shameful way.

They are not worth the elevated blood pressure currently.

Right wing scum take a pointlessly aggressive and xenophobic immigration stance, while simultaneously intending to do nothing meaningful about it (and succeeding in that goal), then turn around and claim it's the immigrants who are creating the division.

I'm really starting to wonder whether there is any chance of politics recovering. Can't just forgive and forget that kind of well-planned dishonesty, can one?

There will never be any recovering if you keep calling us SCUM.
Would you try and talk reasonably with anyone who called you that?

Maybe he is racist, or maybe he’s just a total dbag elitist. Or maybe he’s both?

Did you think he may be using Joy Behar's tactics of saying something outrageous to increase ratings.
She does that every few weeks. Works for her.
His paycheck is based on ratings.

All of them would shave a badger's balls live on TV if they thought it would increase their ratings.

Of course you would. Your primeval brain can't process thoughts so it resorts to brute violence.

Still Carlsen is a bigot and fear Monger.....Apparently your "kind" supports him....I'd still like to stomp his bigoted ass

No, the elitists love illegals. Who else to scrub windows, do the laundry, trim the hedges and dust the Wedgwood?:2razz:

Yeah like all the red neck whites will do the work...Your White privilege has failed

Dude is such a bigot. He should get the bulk of the credit for the recent rise of klanish skinheads in the public domain.

Tucker Carlson Loses Advertisers Over “Dirty” Immigrant Comments

“Instead [of skilled workers] we’re getting waves of people with high school educations or less,” Carlson said. “Nice people, no one doubts that, but as an economic matter this is insane. It’s indefensible, so no one even tries to defend it. Instead our leaders demand that you shut up and accept this. We have a moral obligation to admit the world’s poor, they tell us, even if it makes our country poorer and dirtier and more divided.”

Advertisers including Pacific Life Insurance Company, NerdWallet and fitness equipment maker Nautilus are among the advertisers who pulled out of the show.​
:lamo:lamo:lamo

Pacific Life, Smile Direct, online Jobmarket? Wow.

If I were able to drop those businesses I would... I certainly will boycott them myself if ever in the remote position of needing services as they may provide.

Good riddance.

Did you think he may be using Joy Behar's tactics of saying something outrageous to increase ratings.
She does that every few weeks. Works for her.
His paycheck is based on ratings.

All of them would shave a badger's balls live on TV if they thought it would increase their ratings.
This ^^. The sh***y comments are Carlson on any typical night, and they are meant to get attention, IMO.

I gave the context in a reply to another poster, but you, as the author of the OP, should know the context. But you dont. You didnt watch the segment and still havent. Why? Because you dont really care about the context or even the truth. You simply saw or read someone else make the accusation and you uncritically reposted it here. You are a perfect example of why liberal talking heads say stupid and dishonest things--they know they have an unthinking army who will take what the say and spread it around.

Seems at least 16 advertisers aren't buying your bull**** narrative. Wonder why that is? You are so convincing. /s

Last edited:
:lamo:lamo:lamo

Pacific Life, Smile Direct, online Jobmarket? Wow.

If I were able to drop those businesses I would... I certainly will boycott them myself if ever in the remote position of needing services as they may provide.

Good riddance.

Makes sense. Because I don't think Smile Direct has a molding built to straighten a tooth. And if they did, I don't think Pacific Life would cover it.

Illegal immigrants are different from refugees who come in via a controlled and orderly process. Yet the right continues to conflate the two. The recent refugees from Central America who Numnuts and the right claim are criminals and terrorists for example.

Unless you're referring to some conspiracy theory, I've never heard a Dem politician claim they want more illegal immigrants. If you have a link of any saying so, post it. We need to ask the right why it supports stripping children from their parents.

The bottom line, Dems want to treat all people with humanly and respect. The Repubs, not so much...

Dems' actions speak for them. They do nothing to stop illegal immigration and everything possible to hinder attempts at stopping it. As for the "asylum seekers", any with legitimate claims should be evaluated. Virtually nobody in the migrant caravan has a legitimate asylum claim. They said so themselves. They're coming for work and to make money for themselves and their families. That's not a sufficient reason for us to let them in and if we do, who can we ever keep out?

Back
Top Bottom