• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Is Still Smarting, Twenty Years On

That is Cancun Cruze
There is a lot of hate in GOP elected officials (mostly men but some women) driven by feelings of masculine inadequacies. They are a pathetic lot but dangerous for the power they wield and want to use to compensate. I'd be embarrased to be represented by the majority of them.

Lincoln, Teddy R, Eisenhower...what happened to Republicans that they'd go from the likes of those three to Trump, Cruz, Hawley, and other pasty-balled weaklings?

"BUH BUH BUH LIBZ" is the only defense they have for themselves anymore. "Bold contrasting colors" my ass.

You should see all the Vets abusing the system and getting more than they deserve.
You would have liked the guy I knew that had to handle Agent Purple in Vietnam. The guy was a scientist, became a bit of an author on astronomy, but the military had him just handling drums of highly toxic materials with no safeguards. Damn stuff killed him for years, turned him into a damned skeleton. He got more than he deserved, and he didn't abuse any system.

I don’t see you addressing anything I posted.

No one is spitting on vets, some vets are spitting on the American people. The government who sends them to non necessary wars, it impacts us all. I am for Vets all the way, just not the ones who cheat the system.

What Vets did Trump make their lives worse?

Ever hear of 100% plus disability to people who function just fine. Playing the system, playing us all. Real Vets need it more. We’re talking 100% limb and motor function type people. Sucking the system dry.

ZERO income tax on top of fat wads of money.
Sounds like big corporations

Well except for the fact that Trump did a lot for veterans. No doubt you'll continue spreading that lie.
"I like heroes that don't get caught."
-Donald J Trump on John McCain's imprisonment in North Viet Nam while Trump dodged the draft.

That's what I was asking you. But you've made it clear you are more interested in posting loon shibboleths so you can get likes from loons, rather than having a reasoned discussion. It's pathetic.
I’m pretty sure the irony of your reply will be lost to you, shame, but that’s life………..

That’s what we call the epitome of debate.

Well done
Whatever. Anything I say you'll just claim is "hate" that the media put into my head. Which is ironic.

He’s spitting on McCain’s lies and recognition.

I find it far fetched into you translating that to all Vets. Thank you MSM and big tech for your hate and lies. Control is the only option for these pukes.

“ITC” - I Thank Control - IQ57
Where in that clip did he criticize McCain lies and recognition?

Trump had a point. I think what Trump (and others) have hated is this adoration of veterans if they suffered,, rather than being adored and honored for killing the maximum possible number of the enemy.
...and that is what you will never understand. It is NOT about the number of enemies killed. It is about the sacrifice they make. McCain was forced to sacrifice much more of his life than others. He deserved the respect that he earned. What Trump said was nothing more than repugnant chicken shit.

...and that is what you will never understand. It is NOT about the number of enemies killed. It is about the sacrifice they make. McCain was forced to sacrifice much more of his life than others. He deserved the respect that he earned. What Trump said was nothing more than repugnant chicken shit.
Respect is earned continuously. McCain did so when he was in service in the Navy and in his good works. However respect is also lost. McCain lost the respect he earned by dirty deeds he did. The man is in no way clean as the wind driven snow. McCain attacked Trump and Trump returned fire. It was dirty politics reminiscing of the new days of this republic between Jefferson and Adams and such. McCain was given his chance and he didnt succeed. Trump did. Trump did what McCain wouldn't. That was fight, and hard. Thats why his voters like him, and why his detractors hate him with a passion.

Respect is earned continuously. McCain did so when he was in service in the Navy and in his good works. However respect is also lost. McCain lost the respect he earned by dirty deeds he did. The man is in no way clean as the wind driven snow. McCain attacked Trump and Trump returned fire. It was dirty politics reminiscing of the new days of this republic between Jefferson and Adams and such. McCain was given his chance and he didnt succeed. Trump did. Trump did what McCain wouldn't. That was fight, and hard. Thats why his voters like him, and why his detractors hate him with a passion.
Trump did not fight. Trump was never in the military. His voters liked him cause he said things they agreed with, nothing more. Trump did not fight, he spoke. ANYONE can say what they feel, that isn't fighting. Putting down someone's military service is not fighting. Using his own words, he prefers people who committed war crimes, cause at least they weren't captured.

How it started:

How it’s going:

I am convinced that this was the beginning of a newer, more bitter and vindictive Tucker Carlson. Something I've noticed about white conservatives with a privilege complex is that they don't take come-uppances well. And before you jump all over my shit, I'm white (except for the small bit of me that's Cherokee), so I can speak to this.

I invoke race because Carlson race baits a lot, which is what another bloviating white guy named Rush Limbaugh did after he got kicked in the nuts and removed from his brief stint as an ESPN sports 'analyst' over his idiotic Donovan McNabb comments.

In both cases, both Carlson and Limbaugh get their pants pulled down and spanked on television, and didn't take it well. They came back angrier and smarmier than ever, and of course they attract like-minded people. People who actually watch Carlson and who listened to Limbaugh, like all the time? Yeah, I judge them, because I know what kind of listener they're appealing to: angry, bitter, white males who want people to 'respect their author-i-tay, and who have a need to feel superior to 'others'. I grew up around ****ers like that so I recognize it when I see it.

Your lies and demeanor are noted.

Are you where you indicate you are from?
Indeed.....are you trying to find me now because you've been exposed?

I’m pretty sure the irony of your reply will be lost to you, shame, but that’s life………..
Yep. It's all about me.

I am convinced that this was the beginning of a newer, more bitter and vindictive Tucker Carlson. Something I've noticed about white conservatives with a privilege complex is that they don't take come-uppances well. And before you jump all over my shit, I'm white (except for the small bit of me that's Cherokee), so I can speak to this.

I invoke race because Carlson race baits a lot, which is what another bloviating white guy named Rush Limbaugh did after he got kicked in the nuts and removed from his brief stint as an ESPN sports 'analyst' over his idiotic Donovan McNabb comments.

In both cases, both Carlson and Limbaugh get their pants pulled down and spanked on television, and didn't take it well. They came back angrier and smarmier than ever, and of course they attract like-minded people. People who actually watch Carlson and who listened to Limbaugh, like all the time? Yeah, I judge them, because I know what kind of listener they're appealing to: angry, bitter, white males who want people to 'respect their author-i-tay, and who have a need to feel superior to 'others'. I grew up around ****ers like that so I recognize it when I see it.
I know exactly what you are speaking of. I have another example of an ego scorned:

Classic.

Yes, Trump is indeed precisely the example I am referring to. I see a lot of that in the MAGA 'movement', which in sociopolitical terms is a white nationalist's bowel movement. They shit themselves whenever someone doesn't treat them with 'the respect they deserve.' If entitlement were gold, they'd be billionaires many times over.

Respect is earned continuously. McCain did so when he was in service in the Navy and in his good works. However respect is also lost. McCain lost the respect he earned by dirty deeds he did. The man is in no way clean as the wind driven snow. McCain attacked Trump and Trump returned fire.
So you're giving Trump a pass on his denigrating McCain's service? It was "just politics"?

Have you ever been a POW? Have you ever been in SERE School? Have you ever served, period?

That FACT is, Trump is a draft-dodging coward who has no business even commenting on someone else's service, let alone denigrating it as he did McCain's. He repeatedly desecrated the honor and memories of vets throughout his term. He called them losers and suckers when he thought no one was listening. He refused to attend memorials to honor them.

Republicans show their true colors when it comes to politics. They will "swift boat" anyone anytime if it serves their agenda. Yes, we remember what you did to John Kerry. If a Medal of Honor recipient were to run for office on the Democrat ticket, you would claim the medal was a fake or that they got it through "connections." Attack a Gold Star Family? No problem! Nothing is off limits for them.

Imagine being of the mindset that you would willingly leap to explain, deflect from, and defend the likes of Tucker and Trump.
You find doing the same for Biden more fulfilling?

You find doing the same for Biden more fulfilling?
"BUH BUH BUH LIBZ" - I predicted I'd get little else other than a Pavlovian deflection and here you are.

You (collective) are incredibly consistent. Tuck tail and run at the thought of actually having to confront who your political/media gods are and the implications of your worship, and instead "BUH BUH BUH" yourselves to blissful denial as your party continues to trash its history and so-called principles.

And for these cheap gods.

Trump did not fight. Trump was never in the military. His voters liked him cause he said things they agreed with, nothing more. Trump did not fight, he spoke. ANYONE can say what they feel, that isn't fighting. Putting down someone's military service is not fighting. Using his own words, he prefers people who committed war crimes, cause at least they weren't captured.
Then what you are saying is that no politician fights. They just speak.

Politics is a war of words. All is fair. Getting put down is part of the gig. If McCain didnt want to go through it, he didnt have to. Plenty of people trashed him, and he trashed more than his fair share of people.

Back
Top Bottom