• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Is Still Smarting, Twenty Years On

Your projection and lies from the MSM and big tech are noted.

This is reality….

i got that information straight from Trump himself.

Hence your projection. Thank you for proving me right.

Tucker Carlson is a straw man arm for the Dems. A few notches below the Dems ultimate straw man, Trump.
Tucker is a piece of shit that too many simpletons take seriously. That's pretty much it.

I know, I know..."but, the Dems!!!"

Tucker is a piece of shit that too many simpletons take seriously. That's pretty much it.

I know, I know..."but, the Dems!!!"

Your hate is noted.

That’s how the MSM and big tech work, teach people to hate, then tell them they are ok with hating. Winning!

Actually, we all lose.

Tucker likes the smell of goulash the morning after.

I didn’t know you knew how to make goulash. Cool beans.

Why do you think he thinks it smells so good?

The secret’s in the sauce?

Your hate is noted.

That’s how the MSM and big tech work, teach people to hate, then tell them they are ok with hating. Winning!

Actually, we all lose.
Uh huh

Yeah, ones that you know. But I live in a veteran/active duty rich area, and not a single one, I know, supports Biden or Democrats beyond their oath to follow lawful orders. Until I retired as a military civilian with 35+ years, I probably met a handful that were Democrats. Have a nice day.
San Diego? Like I have for over 30 years...not much more of a veteran/active duty rich area...You in the VFW? I am. How about the American Legion? I am. So many of us done after the denigrating comments about POWs and Gold Star families. And calling us suckers and losers.

San Diego? Like I have for over 30 years...not much more of a veteran/active duty rich area...You in the VFW? I am. How about the American Legion? I am. So many of us done after the denigrating comments about POWs and Gold Star families. And calling us suckers and losers.

You are perpetuating lies.

You should see all the Vets abusing the system and getting more than they deserve.

That’s how the Dems think. As much as they can get, play the victim all the way, when there are real victims out there.

I guess you're referring to Kazir Khan the father of Captain Khan who was a Patriot who served America.
His service was a gift; his death was a tragedy

Meanwhile, down here, Poppa Khan, who came to our nation to get his, appears to be cashing in on his dead son's duty-body-country and buying a ticket to ride on the talk-show circuit. Let me guess ... a book deal in the works? I don't appreciate opportunists who exploit US Soldiers.

His son died while dad was running a scam immigration visa mill selling US visas to sleazy Pakistani millionaires and going on Pakistani interviews about bringing sharia to the USA.
Khizr Khan, the new Cindy Sheehan being used as a puppet by the left
Point-blank truth, He is Cleverly sneaking Muslims into the United States.

Kazir Khan is worthy of the scorn
How sad how you too denigrate Gold Star families. Shame

I am not. But you keep screwing over vets... it's what Righties are about now...as per their orange god let.

You doubled down.

Your projection and hate are noted.

It’s the “Mango Mauler” to you.

“If you are not right, then you ain’t right.” - IQ57

Really, so what's in it? Did you check? Republicans not supporting veterans would be a first. Democrats hate DoD and babykillers (as Democrats call veterans), everyone knows that.

Did a Democrat hurt your Teddy Bear or something? I ask because your continual broad brush whiny temper tantrums about Democrats sound like the rantings of a seven year old with a chip on her shoulder.

Keep spitting on vets and Gold Star families.
When Righties show us what they are... believe them.

I don’t see you addressing anything I posted.

No one is spitting on vets, some vets are spitting on the American people. The government who sends them to non necessary wars, it impacts us all. I am for Vets all the way, just not the ones who cheat the system.

What Vets did Trump make their lives worse?

Ever hear of 100% plus disability to people who function just fine. Playing the system, playing us all. Real Vets need it more. We’re talking 100% limb and motor function type people. Sucking the system dry.

ZERO income tax on top of fat wads of money.

No one is spitting on vets, some vets are spitting on the American people. The government who sends them to non necessary wars, it impacts us all. I am for Vets all the way, just not the ones who cheat the system.

I see you still drinking the "vets all love trump" orange koolaid.

Total disrespect of all vets....and denigrating POWS.

But maybe you don't mind being called a loser and a sucker.

When you cut and paste something, you should post the link as well.

And also admit that almost every other country has the same kind of option.
I could become a legal resident of almost any country with a cash drop of between 200 and 500 thousand bucks.

I see you still drinking the "vets all love trump" orange koolaid.

Total disrespect of all vets....and denigrating POWS.

But maybe you don't mind being called a loser and a sucker.

Your lies and demeanor are noted.

Are you where you indicate you are from?

And also admit that almost every other country has the same kind of option.
I could become a legal resident of almost any country with a cash drop of between 200 and 500 thousand bucks.

That's from the movie "Colors" isn't it?

You are more than welcome to pack up and leave.

“Colors”, when Whoopi was actually a decent human being. What a sad state she must be in to be so hostile and hate filled. Belly up, literally. How sad.

You are more than welcome to pack up and leave.

“Colors”, when Whoopi was actually a decent human being. What a sad state she must be in to be so hostile and hate filled. Belly up, literally. How sad.

The whole show she is incorporated with is absolutely horrendous, “The View”, what a farce. Nasty, hate filled women and followers, it’s a disgrace to all the projectionists who tow the line.

Back
Top Bottom