• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson had damning evidence against Biden family but...

it's ok now folks, they found the documents.. UPS found them. you're going to have more proof that Biden was selling his time as VP for influence after all.
IN FACT they ALWAYS had copies.. they were bringing up how the flash drive with documents sent to LA went missing because it was pretty damn suspicious, NOT because they lost the evidence for all time.

gee who , except overly invested liberal groupthinkers looking for ANY way to discredit the evidence, woulda thunk THAT?

They were on a flash drive... you know, electronic copies... Just like the millions and millions of electronic copies that are transmitted by thar internet thingy every hour of the day.... Reminds me, I should offer to become a highly paid consultant to the Tucker Carlson show on how transmit electronic documents...

You went all grammar nazi yet you do not understand basic spacing?

Personally I do not care how you write, but if you are going to attack another poster about grammar while making your own mistakes...welp it just shows that you really do not know what you are talking about.

Oh and I am not a Leftist, but you implying that I am one shows that you are a bit too hyper-partisan to take seriously.
I tell ya what ... Mr. or Mrs. Good Grammar.
Post 2 paragraphs as example.One with proper spacing and one with improper spacing.
And if you are unable to { for any reason } then it's GOTCHA.

No matter, I'm confident that Rudy can find or create another.

Tucker already cleared up that issue.That he did not ask or rely
on Bobulinsky's hard drive for proof.Just his verbal Interview { 45 minute }
which is like being under oath.Plus Bobulinsky volunteered to be questioned
by the F.B.I. Knowing that Lying to the F.B.I. is a criminal offense.
As we endured with the framed Michael Flynn Fiasco which is still
ongoing.

...the dog ate tucker's homework too...

"Leave Hunter Alone!" ..... says Tucker Carlson who started the attacks here. 😆

“I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person,” he concluded. “I thought he had demons but in the time I knew him he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone. Probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden, but the point is pounding on a man, jumping on, and piling on when he's already down is something we don't want to be involved in.”

They were on a flash drive... you know, electronic copies... Just like the millions and millions of electronic copies that are transmitted by thar internet thingy every hour of the day.... Reminds me, I should offer to become a highly paid consultant to the Tucker Carlson show on how transmit electronic documents...

This is eerily reminiscent of :
_70487294_3438826.jpg

..."We have struck ice, come at once."....
"So I rushed down the ladder and knocked on the captain's cabin and as I saw a light I rushed in."
"He said 'Who the hell?' Or words to that effect. So I said 'Well

the Titanic's struck ice, sir, ."

The grifter-n-thief: his vision for a second term! (s)not.....

Trump: (18:34)
"Here’s what’s happened. ..All of a sudden, he changes. “Yeah, so I have nothing against fracking.” And the press doesn’t call him out on it. Right? And they don’t call them out on where’s Hunter? They don’t call him out, where’s Hunter? Where’s Hunter? Is Hunter in the crowd? They don’t call him out. They don’t call him out on where’s Hunter?

Trump: (19:44)
It’s crazy. It’s crazy. ..but they’re calling me up, “Sir, you shouldn’t be speaking about Hunter. You shouldn’t be saying bad things about Biden because nobody cares.” I disagree. Maybe that’s why I’m here and they’re not. ..

Trump: (20:45)
But you look at that and you look at Tucker Carlson, what he did the other night. Great. Great. And followed up by Sean and followed up by Laura. And the next day, nothing at all, right? Nothing. Nothing in the New York Times, the fake New York Times. Hey, how about Anonymous? Did we see Anonymous? A low staffer. Anonymous turned out to be a guy. I’m trying to figure out, I don’t know who the hell this guy is. So the New York Times said, “A senior white house official.” Nobody knew who he was. Look, we are in big trouble with the press. They are truly the enemy of the people. They are the enemy of the people.

Trump: (21:39)
So this guy goes out, this low life. Well, I never saw him. I think he has a picture of me standing there like I do with thousands of people. This low life goes out and he writes a book. By the way, when he left, he had nothing but praise for the Trump. Oh, it’s incredible. Incredible. Then somebody gets him at the New York Times, the fake New York Times. And all of a sudden, he becomes nasty and he writes. ..

Trump: (22:19)
And for a year, everybody walks into my office, ..“I wonder if that could be the one.” And it turns out to be this low life that nobody knows who the hell he is. He had nothing to do with us. I don’t think I ever met him. And I might’ve met him. I think somebody said he has a picture of me standing someplace. This is a disgrace to our country. It shouldn’t happen. And he should be prosecuted. Are you listening to me back in Washington? He should be prosecuted along with the New York Times because it was a story made up, it was fake news made up by the New York Times...

Trump: (23:18)
..“Are you Anonymous?” And he lied to him. He said, “No,” essentially. Said, “No, I’m not.” And he works for CNN. I would think CNN would be firing him for that, but this is a real low life. ... But think of what he does to our government. Right? It’s like a horrible, treasonous, horrible thing that you can do this and you can get away with it.,"

'rump: "Just what our country needs, a long, dark winter, and leader that talks about it!"

National Herald
Look at Russia, India, the air is Filthy, says Trump at Presidential Debate; ‘Dark winter’ ahead, warns Biden
Biden tore into Trump with the country's virus caseload. ... Trump, a recovered Covid patient, claimed the world's leaders have been ... We just want salaries," says a doctor ... With Joe Biden, a leader who during the course of his long career has proven his deep understanding of the needs of the Indian ...
1 week ago

Power was out, all day yesterday. Power company told media it was the worst storm damage to the power grid in last three years. Cable internet taken out, with it. My in-car internet device depends on same cell tower data as my iphone hotspot. And so, I made my way to a location just out of the concentrated residential power interruption area.

I sat in a Home Depot parking lot with my laptop and a responsive cell data signal, catching up on news and messages.
It was warm and I was there long enough to shut off engine and open car windows. A car pulled into the space to my right, the sound from its radio pouring into my car. The motorist sat, enthralled with the BS...a live Trump rally; "Hunter Biden! Hunter Biden!"
The guy finally exited his car and spent a short time in the store. All too soon, he was back in his car, too captivated by "Hunter Biden! Hunter Biden!" to start the engine.

What kind of marks are these people? When I exited the Home Depot parking lot, the first residence on the left, abandoned house trailer adjacent to the modest, more permanent residence, featured three identical signs positioned nearly sideways on the front lawn to capture the attention of the exiting shoppers, all reading, "Democrats for Trump".

Irresistible Trump is a thing, sure, but it is also a fever as rancid as a symptom of covid-19.

Last edited:
...the dog ate tucker's homework too...

How about the Biden family dog started acting weird after
Joe & Jill found one of Joe's masks { they keep them all around the
house/Bunker } half eaten and torn all to shreds in the Family room.
Then the dog started barking as if asking for more.He likes that
kinda mask.Beats chewing-up Plugs { Biden nickname } toupees.
Joe has a toupee for most any occasion.He even has a toupee when
he fixes his special Chili and farts most the night.

Speaking of almost all posts supporting Trump, and Trump himself being as informative and reliable as "fart sounds"....

Who knew? Certainly Trump ignored the criminal record....

LA money manager gets no jail in NY corruption case | Reute

www.reuters.com › article › us-newyork-pension-broidy

Nov 26, 2012 — Broidy had faced up to four years in prison after pleading guilty in 2009 ..On Monday, the judge allowed ...

Elliott Broidy expected to plead guilty to lobbying Trump for

www.washingtonpost.com › legal-issues › 2020/10/20

Oct 20, 2020 — Major Republican Party and Trump fundraiser Elliott Broidy pleaded guilty Tuesday

The Curse of The Trump Moneymen | Washingt
washingtonmonthly.com › Political Animal

7 days ago — Donald Trump chose a rogue's gallery to raise money for the Republican National Committee including Michael Cohen, Louis DeJoy, and Elliott Broidy. ... In April 2017, Wynn and the new RNC chair, Ronna McDaniel, issued a press ...

CNBC
U.S. mail slowed down just before the election. These states are most at risk
A recent federal audit explained how 57 new DeJoy "cost-reduction strategies" created confusion and disruptions among the USPS ranks, ...
2 days ago

NewsChannel5.com
Judge demands U.S. Postal Service stop reforms that delay mail before Election Day
DeJoy has said he is not trying to slow down mail delivery or impact the election. He said he is trying to run the post office more like a business.
1 hour ago

… Would I lie to you?
Would I lie to you honey?
Now would I say something that wasn't true?
I'm asking you sugar…

WBNG-TV
The Latest: Trump talks cars, puts down governor in Michigan
Trump says, “Just what our country needs is a long dark winter and a leader who talks about it.” ___. HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ...
17 mins ago

Daily Beast
Don Jr. Says COVID Deaths Are 'Almost Nothing' on Day 1000 ...
Dismissing the surging number of daily coronavirus cases across the nation, the Trump scion insisted on Fox News' The Ingraham Angle that ...
13 hours ago

TheWrap
Don Jr Very Wrongly Tells Laura Ingraham That US COVID Numbers Are ‘Almost Nothing’ (Video)
Don Jr Very Wrongly Tells Laura Ingraham That US COVID Numbers Are 'Almost Nothing' (Video). “These people are truly morons,” says Trump ...
14 hours ago

Boing Boing
Don Jr. lies that coronavirus death numbers are down to "almost nothing"
In this clip, the president's son Donald Trump Jr. claims coronavirus death numbers in the United States are down to "almost nothing.
15 hours ago

Last edited:
I’ve also heard Carlson say he has a girlfriend, and she’s hotter and cooler than any of yours... but you don’t know her! She goes to another school!

Geeze Louise ... For someone { especially from Fox } and a Host to be
so popular and listened to and quoted and knowing what he meant
and dint meant.Is rather a bellwether.
An Indicator.I mean,start a thread with the name of a Host like
Lawrence O'Donnell and see who here even knows the name.
I dare yuz all.

All I really know or care to know about Old Slow Joe is whether he is
kind and civil to the Family Dog.Because as sure God Made Little Green
apples,Hunter shore nuff turned out to be the Family Bad Seed.
Like the saying ... The Biden apple don't fall far from the Biden
money tree.They like keeping things In The Family way.

Wait, A trumpet making fun of someones hair? Holly shit you have no low bar,,,,

Tucker already cleared up that issue.That he did not ask or rely
on Bobulinsky's hard drive for proof.Just his verbal Interview { 45 minute }
which is like being under oath.Plus Bobulinsky volunteered to be questioned
by the F.B.I. Knowing that Lying to the F.B.I. is a criminal offense.
As we endured with the framed Michael Flynn Fiasco which is still
ongoing.
"Tucker already cleared up that .... which is like being under oath"
" the framed Michael Flynn Fiasco "
Uhh...you're disinfo, not an informed contributor to this thread. Flynn wasn't framed. Fox News told a judge that Tucker Carlson is unreliable.

Is the President Really a Con Man? | Psychology Today

One more time.... Don is a confidence man, Steve Bannon is a confidence man, Mike Flynn is a confidence man, Sidney Powell is a confidence woman, so is Sara Carter, and Bill Barr is a confidence man, IOW, fraudsters, all!

My comment:
"Here it is again.... this time, with the correct link.:"

".... Hours later, Powell filed a supplement to her motion to dismiss Flynn’s case for government misconduct (again, Sullivan has ruled on virtually all of these issues), claiming to show proof that Brandon Van Grack had promised not to prosecute Flynn’s son, but instead providing an email stating, “The government took pains not to give a promise to MTF regarding Michael Jr., so as to limit how much of a ‘benefit’ it would have to disclose as part of its Giglio disclosures to any defendant against whom MTF may one day testify” — that is, to show that Flynn did not have a guarantee. Even if the email said what she claimed, it would be yet more proof that Flynn lied under oath to Sullivan in December 2018 when he said no such promise had been made. ..."

www.courthousenews.com › fighting-slander-suit-over-...
Reasonable Viewers Don't Look to Tucker Carlson for Facts, Fox Asserts ... the facts of the story; these are undisputed,” Fox News personality Tucker Carlson told ... On Wednesday, an attorney for the network asserted that no reasonable viewer ... Carlson did not speak either woman's name, but for McDougal's attorney Eric ...

Trump, Fox News, and Tucker Carlson are FoS:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/7216968/9-24-20-McDougal-v-Fox-Opinion.pdf

50542498298_977ebca853_b.jpg

www.cbsnews.com › news › judge-tosses-suit-trump-aff...
25 Sep 2020 — Judge rules that Karen McDougal failed to prove Tucker Carlson was ... after Fox News argues no "reasonable viewer" takes Tucker Carlson ...
Legal Insurrection - Media Bias/Fact Check
mediabiasfactcheck.com › legal-insurrection

In review, Legal Insurrection is a conservative blog that frequently uses loaded language in articles and headlines such as this: Pitting Americans against each ...
William A. Jacobson - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › William_A._Jacobson

William A. Jacobson is an American lawyer, Cornell Law School professor, and conservative blogger. He has "a national reputation as a leading practitioner in securities arbitration ... Jacobson is author of the conservative law blog, Legal Insurrection, which was founded in 2008. As of January 2011, Legal Insurrection was ...

Last edited:
"Tucker already cleared up that .... which is like being under oath"
" the framed Michael Flynn Fiasco "
Uhh...you're disinfo, not an informed contributor to this thread. Flynn wasn't framed. Fox News told a judge that Tucker Carlson is unreliable.

Is the President Really a Con Man? | Psychology Today

One more time.... Don is a confidence man, Steve Bannon is a confidence man, Mike Flynn is a confidence man, Sidney Powell is a confidence woman, so is Sara Carter, and Bill Barr is a confidence man, IOW, fraudsters, all!

My comment:
"Here it is again.... this time, with the correct link.:"

".... Hours later, Powell filed a supplement to her motion to dismiss Flynn’s case for government misconduct (again, Sullivan has ruled on virtually all of these issues), claiming to show proof that Brandon Van Grack had promised not to prosecute Flynn’s son, but instead providing an email stating, “The government took pains not to give a promise to MTF regarding Michael Jr., so as to limit how much of a ‘benefit’ it would have to disclose as part of its Giglio disclosures to any defendant against whom MTF may one day testify” — that is, to show that Flynn did not have a guarantee. Even if the email said what she claimed, it would be yet more proof that Flynn lied under oath to Sullivan in December 2018 when he said no such promise had been made. ..."

www.courthousenews.com › fighting-slander-suit-over-...
Reasonable Viewers Don't Look to Tucker Carlson for Facts, Fox Asserts ... the facts of the story; these are undisputed,” Fox News personality Tucker Carlson told ... On Wednesday, an attorney for the network asserted that no reasonable viewer ... Carlson did not speak either woman's name, but for McDougal's attorney Eric ...

Trump, Fox News, and Tucker Carlson are FoS:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/7216968/9-24-20-McDougal-v-Fox-Opinion.pdf

50542498298_977ebca853_b.jpg

www.cbsnews.com › news › judge-tosses-suit-trump-aff...
25 Sep 2020 — Judge rules that Karen McDougal failed to prove Tucker Carlson was ... after Fox News argues no "reasonable viewer" takes Tucker Carlson ...
Legal Insurrection - Media Bias/Fact Check
mediabiasfactcheck.com › legal-insurrection

In review, Legal Insurrection is a conservative blog that frequently uses loaded language in articles and headlines such as this: Pitting Americans against each ...
William A. Jacobson - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › William_A._Jacobson

William A. Jacobson is an American lawyer, Cornell Law School professor, and conservative blogger. He has "a national reputation as a leading practitioner in securities arbitration ... Jacobson is author of the conservative law blog, Legal Insurrection, which was founded in 2008. As of January 2011, Legal Insurrection was ...

Sullivan is in no way being fair to Flynn or the process.In fact,this
Judge Sullivan is acting kinda like a sadist.As if enjoys tormenting a man
who the Justice Dept. says should not be further bothered by the court.
He has No authority doing what he's doing but do it he does.That's the
way Democrats and their Black robes do ya.How Border crossings and Illegals
flooding into our Country was severly complicated.Because Leftist Radical Rogue
judges could issue injunctions and stop whatever policy Trump had to protect America
and americans from being overtaken.Resulting in cities like San Fransico { a once
great city } to be harbinger for illegals who seek Sanctuary.Leading to an out
of control homeless problem and filthy sidewalks.Even Michael Savage was forced to
make a decision.Do I stick it out in San Fransico or just get the hell out while the
getting out isn't half bad.

Judge Sullivan is acting kinda like a sadist.As if enjoys tormenting a man
who the Justice Dept. says should not be further bothered by the court.
He has No authority doing what he's doing but do it he does.That's the
way Democrats and their Black robes do ya.How Border crossings and Illegals
flooding into our Country was severly complicated.Because Leftist Radical Rogue
judges could issue injunctions and stop whatever policy Trump had to protect America
and americans from being overtaken.Resulting in cities like San Fransico { a once
great city } to be harbinger for illegals who seek Sanctuary.Leading to an out
of control homeless problem and filthy sidewalks.Even Michael Savage was forced to
make a decision.Do I stick it out in San Fransico or just get the hell out while the
getting out isn't half bad.
"
Judge Sullivan is acting kinda like a sadist."

When you say something like the quote above, I have to give you every benefit of the doubt because there is a small chance you sincerely believe that. Consider this question, have you ever heard of a President of the United States, the "chief law enforcement officer", meeting five times, ex parte, with a criminal defense attorney who only has that particular client because she had appeared frequently on Fox News, in a criminal matter in which the President himself has potentially criminal exposure?

I never have heard of such a thing ever happening before.

Judge Scrutinizes Justice Dept. Request to Drop Michael ...
www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Sep 30, 2020 — Michael T. Flynn, President Trump's former national security adviser, twice ... The judge, Emmet G. Sullivan, also asked whether political ... effort by Ms. Powell to get an appeals court to order Judge Sullivan to end the case without review. ... as reporting that she had spoken to Mr. Trump at least five times.
Michael Flynn: Lawyer met with Trump to discuss criminal c
www.cnbc.com › 2020/09/29 › michael-flynn-lawyer-met...

Sep 29, 2020 — Sidney Powell, Flynn's attorney, told Judge Emmet Sullivan about that ... At the end of the hearing, which spanned five hours, Sullivan did not ...
Michael Flynn's lawyer says she asked Trump not to pardon .
www.washingtonpost.com › public-safety › 2020/09/28

Sep 29, 2020 — Flynn's lawyer said she recently updated the president and a Trump campaign ... The disclosure by Flynn's attorney Sidney Powell was one of the most ... five-hour hearing before U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan into ... noted Trump has tweeted or retweeted more than 100 times about Flynn's case.

Flynn's assistant, KT McFarland requested three additional meetings with the FBI agents who interviewed her... IOW, it took her many months to "volunteer" what she learned other witnesses, Bannon, Priebus, and the originally co-operative Flynn had been disclosing to investigators about the Kislyak calls.

50257263366_7270246bbc_b.jpg

Last edited:
"
Judge Sullivan is acting kinda like a sadist."

When you say something like the quote above, I have to give you every benefit of the doubt because there is a small chance you sincerely believe that. Consider this question, have you ever heard of a President of the United States, the "chief law enforcement officer", meeting five times, ex parte, with a criminal defense attorney who only has that particular client because she had appeared frequently on Fox News, in a criminal matter in which the President himself has potentially criminal exposure?

I never have heard of such a thing ever happening before.

Judge Scrutinizes Justice Dept. Request to Drop Michael ...
www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Sep 30, 2020 — Michael T. Flynn, President Trump's former national security adviser, twice ... The judge, Emmet G. Sullivan, also asked whether political ... effort by Ms. Powell to get an appeals court to order Judge Sullivan to end the case without review. ... as reporting that she had spoken to Mr. Trump at least five times.
Michael Flynn: Lawyer met with Trump to discuss criminal c
www.cnbc.com › 2020/09/29 › michael-flynn-lawyer-met...

Sep 29, 2020 — Sidney Powell, Flynn's attorney, told Judge Emmet Sullivan about that ... At the end of the hearing, which spanned five hours, Sullivan did not ...
Michael Flynn's lawyer says she asked Trump not to pardon .
www.washingtonpost.com › public-safety › 2020/09/28

Sep 29, 2020 — Flynn's lawyer said she recently updated the president and a Trump campaign ... The disclosure by Flynn's attorney Sidney Powell was one of the most ... five-hour hearing before U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan into ... noted Trump has tweeted or retweeted more than 100 times about Flynn's case.

Flynn's assistant, KT McFarland requested three additional meetings with the FBI agents who interviewed her... IOW, it took her many months to "volunteer" what she learned other witnesses, Bannon, Priebus, and the originally co-operative Flynn had been disclosing to investigators about the Kislyak calls.

50257263366_7270246bbc_b.jpg

Yada Yada Yayhaa.Sullivan was given an order by the Justice Dept.
to drop the Flynn Case { Prosecution }. Sullivan is breaking protocol { most
lawyers say they have never witnessed such a brazen disregard for the law
and protocol }. Sullivan went so far as to using a 3rd party of Lawyers to make
the case that The Justice Dept. already had ordered Stopped.That too is a first
of it's kind.Meaning Sullivan is taking marching orders from someone in
Obama's Deep State.To not drop the Flynn case under any circumstance.
Kinda like the way Louis Lerner refused to cooperate about how her IRS
denied tax exempt status to Only Conservatives.And the Lying press
said that was untrue.Her IRS also denied access to Liberal groups.
Yeah ... like at best 3 out of 100.

Yada Yada Yayhaa.Sullivan was given an order by the Justice Dept.
to drop the Flynn Case { Prosecution }. ...

Political appointees of the Department of Justice filed a motion. The career prosecutors all resigned from the case.
If the DOJ can "order a judge", we may as well be living in a banana republic. A federal judge must continue to be able to
hold accountable to truth telling, defendants, other witnesses, and lawyers who appear in each judge's court representing they
are stating or pleading verfiable facts.

" LINDSEY GRAHAM RESPONDS TO NEWS OF POTENTIAL ONGOING CRIME BY PROMISING TO IGNORE IT
October 29, 2020/.. /by emptywheel
As I have been laying out, there is growing evidence that when DOJ added dates (a misleadingly incorrect one in at least one case) to Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe notes, they altered the documents in some other ways. At the very least, they redacted protection order footers in the first documents shared with Sidney Powell, but there appear to be other irregularities in the McCabe notes, irregularities that may be far more serious.
And that’s before you get to DOJ’s claims that:
  • They didn’t know the date of the January 5, 2017 meeting (even though documents in the docket make that date clear)
  • The Bill Barnett “report” was a 302
  • Lawyers for Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe had affirmed there were no (other) alterations to their clients’ notes
Those are all false, and the last one is fairly demonstrably maliciously false.
I’ve been trying to chase down places where original versions of the Andrew McCabe notes might exist, to compare with what got released in the docket. In addition to DOJ IG (which might have the notes in investigative files relating to the Carter Page investigation), I figured the Senate Judiciary Committee should have a copy.
After all, McCabe had been scheduled to testify on October 6, before he canceled on account of the GOP COVID cluster.
So I called the committee spox, Taylor Reidy, asking if they had copies of McCabe’s notes, since I wanted to use them to see whether FBI had committed a crime. She (credibly) claimed not to know about DOJ altering official documents, given the mad rush to confirm Amy Coney Barrett. So I sent her information to help her out.
I got no answer yesterday. I pinged her again today, mentioning that I thought Lindsey Graham’s disinterest in what might be a crime in progress newsworthy: ..
Reidy responded to my question about DOJ’s current actions by stating that her boss is totally committed to continuing to review events that happened four years ago.

And while I followed up to clarify the seemingly shocking detail — that SJC intended to call McCabe as a witness without obtaining any of his records! — it appears to be the case that DOJ didn’t even share those documents with SJC.

I tried again, noting that she hadn’t answered the question I asked.

I’ve had no response, from which I guess it is fair to conclude that former JAG Officer Lindsey Graham is going to do nothing about what might be a crime in progress.

FBI, for what it’s worth, yesterday referred my questions about why Executive Assistant Director John Brown certified what was almost certainly a classified document for release that lacked any declassification stamp as authentic to DC’s US Attorney’s Office.

I asked again if FBI had comment about the further alterations exhibited in the McCabe document, but got no answer there, either (I’m wondering what will happen if I report that FBI is doctoring documents to the FBI tip line).

It’s really weird that all these people who are supposed to guard the rule of law in this country are so disinterested in what might be a crime in progress.

Update:
After I posted, the FBI reiterated that they still want me to ask DOJ why their EAD certified what appears to be a formerly classified document that lacks a declassification stamp.
We are still referring you to DOJ since this pertains to ongoing litigation.
I’m asking again for reference to what policies in question EAD Brown just certified to."

"...In other cases, DOJ submitted multiple versions of the same document with different Bates stamps, in others, when they resubmitted exhibits they retained the Bates stamp. That’s … not a legal process reflecting any regularity.
DOJ STILL PRETENDS TO HAVE NO ****ING CLUE ABOUT DOCUMENTS THEY RELIED ON IN THE MOTION TO DISMISS"

EAD Brown's fling, in response to Judge Sullivan's order...

Judge Sullivan's order :

Oct 23, 2020
MINUTE ORDER as to MICHAEL T. FLYNN. During the September 29, 2020 motion hearing, the Court informed the government that it would need government counsel to authenticate documents filed with the Court. See Hr'g Tr., ECF No. 266 at 91:19-92-21; see also Min. Order (Sept. 29, 2020) (ordering the parties to file any supplemental materials by no later than October 7, 2020). On October 7, 2020, the government filed 259 Notice of Compliance in which it stated that: (1) Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") agents assigned to review Mr. Strzok's notes had placed sticky notes on the document with estimated dates, and the sticky notes had not been removed prior to scanning the documents for production purposes (see ECF Nos. 248-2, 248-3); and (2) a sticky note with an estimated date had been placed on the notes of Andrew McCabe, and the sticky note had not been removed prior to scanning the document for production purposes (see ECF No. 248-4). The government stated that the notes of Mr. Strzok and Mr. McCabe were otherwise unaltered, and it provided the unaltered versions of Mr. Strzok's and Mr. McCabe's notes. See Exs. to Notice of Compliance, ECF Nos. 259-1, 259-2, 259-3. However, the government did not address the Court's authentication request despite the government's acknowledgement that altered FBI records have been produced to Mr. Flynn and filed on the record in this case. See Notice of Compliance, ECF No. 259. The government has filed a motion to dismiss pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 48(a), has attached 13 Exhibits to that motion, and has cited the Exhibits throughout its motion to support its description of the factual background and its argument in support of dismissal. See generally Mot. Dismiss, ECF No. 198. The government has also filed a supplement to its motion and attached an Exhibit to that supplement. Suppl., ECF No. 249. Although the government relies heavily on these 14 Exhibits, the government has not provided a declaration attesting that the Exhibits are true and correct copies. "The presumption [of regularity] applies to government-produced documents" and "to the extent it is not rebutted--requires a court to treat the government's record as accurate." Latif v. Obama, 666 F.3d 746, 748, 750 (D.C. Cir. 2011). Here, however, the government has acknowledged that altered FBI records have been produced by the government and filed on the record in this case. See Notice of Compliance, ECF No. 259. Accordingly, the government is HEREBY ORDERED to file, by no later than October 26, 2020, a declaration pursuant to penalty of perjury under 28 U.S.C. sec. 1746 in support of its motion to dismiss that the Exhibits attached to its motion and supplement are true and correct copies. It is FURTHER ORDERED that the government's declaration shall identify each exhibit by name, date, and author. It is FURTHER ORDERED that the government shall provide transcriptions of all handwritten notes contained in the Exhibits. The government has also filed on the record in this case numerous notices of filing discovery correspondence and Mr. Flynn has generally filed the discovery produced on the record in this case as Exhibits to his supplementary filings. See ECF Nos. 228, 231, 237, 248, 251, 257, 264 . The government has acknowledged that the discovery provided to Mr. Flynn and thereafter filed on the record contained altered FBI records. See Notice of Compliance, ECF No. 259. Accordingly, the government is HEREBY ORDERED to file, by no later than October 26, 2020, a declaration pursuant to penalty of perjury under 28 U.S.C. sec. 1746 that the discovery documents provided to Mr. Flynn and filed on the record in this case are true and correct copies. It is FURTHER ORDERED that the government's declaration shall identify each discovery document by name, date, and author. It is FURTHER ORDERED that the government shall provide transcriptions of all handwritten notes contained in the Exhibits. ."

Last edited:
Political appointees of the Department of Justice filed a motion. The career prosecutors all resigned from the case.
If the DOJ can "order a judge", we may as well be living in a banana republic. A federal judge must continue to be able to
hold accountable to truth telling, defendants, other witnesses, and lawyers who appear in each judge's court representing they
are stating or pleading verfiable facts.

" LINDSEY GRAHAM RESPONDS TO NEWS OF POTENTIAL ONGOING CRIME BY PROMISING TO IGNORE IT
October 29, 2020/.. /by emptywheel
As I have been laying out, there is growing evidence that when DOJ added dates (a misleadingly incorrect one in at least one case) to Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe notes, they altered the documents in some other ways. At the very least, they redacted protection order footers in the first documents shared with Sidney Powell, but there appear to be other irregularities in the McCabe notes, irregularities that may be far more serious.
And that’s before you get to DOJ’s claims that:
  • They didn’t know the date of the January 5, 2017 meeting (even though documents in the docket make that date clear)
  • The Bill Barnett “report” was a 302
  • Lawyers for Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe had affirmed there were no (other) alterations to their clients’ notes
Those are all false, and the last one is fairly demonstrably maliciously false.
I’ve been trying to chase down places where original versions of the Andrew McCabe notes might exist, to compare with what got released in the docket. In addition to DOJ IG (which might have the notes in investigative files relating to the Carter Page investigation), I figured the Senate Judiciary Committee should have a copy.
After all, McCabe had been scheduled to testify on October 6, before he canceled on account of the GOP COVID cluster.
So I called the committee spox, Taylor Reidy, asking if they had copies of McCabe’s notes, since I wanted to use them to see whether FBI had committed a crime. She (credibly) claimed not to know about DOJ altering official documents, given the mad rush to confirm Amy Coney Barrett. So I sent her information to help her out.
I got no answer yesterday. I pinged her again today, mentioning that I thought Lindsey Graham’s disinterest in what might be a crime in progress newsworthy: ..
Reidy responded to my question about DOJ’s current actions by stating that her boss is totally committed to continuing to review events that happened four years ago.

And while I followed up to clarify the seemingly shocking detail — that SJC intended to call McCabe as a witness without obtaining any of his records! — it appears to be the case that DOJ didn’t even share those documents with SJC.

I tried again, noting that she hadn’t answered the question I asked.

I’ve had no response, from which I guess it is fair to conclude that former JAG Officer Lindsey Graham is going to do nothing about what might be a crime in progress.

FBI, for what it’s worth, yesterday referred my questions about why Executive Assistant Director John Brown certified what was almost certainly a classified document for release that lacked any declassification stamp as authentic to DC’s US Attorney’s Office.

I asked again if FBI had comment about the further alterations exhibited in the McCabe document, but got no answer there, either (I’m wondering what will happen if I report that FBI is doctoring documents to the FBI tip line).

It’s really weird that all these people who are supposed to guard the rule of law in this country are so disinterested in what might be a crime in progress.

Update:
After I posted, the FBI reiterated that they still want me to ask DOJ why their EAD certified what appears to be a formerly classified document that lacks a declassification stamp.

I’m asking again for reference to what policies in question EAD Brown just certified to."

One way to shut down a thread is by doing what you are.
Putting up way too much content.

So, if you had copies of the information, you would go live on air and waste a segment hyping your viewers about this supposedly important information and how it was supposedly lost, rather than wait till you could have those copies in hand?
Secondly, if there was some relevant information, I'm sure they could PM a page or two almost instantaneously (there's this thing called wireless data transmission), so they could show viewers evidence of this hugely important lost data.

You must have really bought in to the tale of the blind computer store owner, who remembered seeing Hunter Biden.
Apparently it is you who has bought into an imaginary reality.
The story was about the fact that his shipment went missing en route. Not about the information it contained.
Apparently you also do not understand anything about claims of blindness.

Trump supporters are by far the most dumb and gullible folks on the planet.
iLOL You are projecting.

Riiiiiiight because NO ONE at Fox News has the internet to email copies of those documents to Tucker. You guys are pathetically desperate in your latest LIE. Tucker should have just said his dog ate his evidence.
Your reply is stupid and just supports the assertion that you are projecting.
Fact - The shipment came up missing. It later being fond by UPS confirms that it was indeed missing as reported.

Back
Top Bottom