• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Goes Full Incel

This guy is the triggered hero for many on the right who couldn't get what they wanted out of life...He is NOT a journalist.

Tucker Carlson Blames Higher-Earning Women For ‘Men In Decline’

He writes about it too....
Tucker Carlson: A mob of angry children doesn't want you to know why the American Dream is dying

Tucker Carlson has gone through a metamorphosis over the years. His transition from conservative 'serious-ish' writer to blustery CNN guy to Daily Caller troll to race-baiting Fox News host. Tucker Carlson has played his own little game to the end of the line and the end of the line for Tucker Carlson is Fox News. In a speech Carlson gave to CPAC in 2009, he pleaded with conservative journalists to focus on reporting rather than punditry. So yea, it seems he subscribes to the idiom 'do as I say, not as I do.'

If we can eve figure out how an intelligent writer and conservative can go from writing National Magazine Award–nominated articles and being hailed by some of the best editors in the business, to shouting about immigrants on Fox News, perhaps we can understand what is happening to this country, or at least to journalism. Some very vocal fans of Carlson include Richard Spencer, David Duke, and white nationalist website The Daily Stormer.

As far as respect for his peers, Tucker Carlson offered this; “I don’t respect my peers at all. I mean, I just can’t imagine a group whose approval I’m less interested in, because I think so many of them are just so unbelievably mediocre. I mean, mediocre.”

1483639850-screen_shot_2017-01-05_at_10.10.09_am.jpg

You seem confused Tucker is the pudgy fool on FOX, the same Network that has other white bigots fear mongering and pushing conspiracy theory's...Now you know

Like I said, leave CNN out of this.

Back
Top Bottom