• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Goes Full Incel

Seems like I remember you saying that the other day, and that I responded calling your desire sadism, which sadly America is awash in this deep into this dark age.

The America you think you "know" is over...Get used to it

This guy is the triggered hero for many on the right who couldn't get what they wanted out of life...He is NOT a journalist.

Tucker Carlson Blames Higher-Earning Women For ‘Men In Decline’

He writes about it too....
Tucker Carlson: A mob of angry children doesn't want you to know why the American Dream is dying

So wages are falling, family formation is down, and you criticize him for noticing this? What happened to liberals supporting workers? Why is it nothing but endless apologies for big business?

Tucker is a rich, political ENTERTAINER. That you are pushing the idea that he's some visionary or thinker is absurd as most of your posts are.
That's not the premise of the Brookings data.

The Brookings studies/data, is an attempt at understanding real phenomenon.
How to solve some of these issues? One conclusion offered:

You know, like Democrats push for and are obstructed by Republicans on. Oops!

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/jobs...c-and-technological-change-on-marriage-rates/

Republican policies are an exacerbating factor here, because they exacerbate the wage gap year after year. The recent tax cuts for the wealthy, defacto putting more of the burden on the average American, is just another shining example of Republicans catering to the wealthy/corporations, and not giving a crap about the middle class and investigating in a stronger economy *for all participants*.

And to be fair, Tucker has been raising awareness about falling wages and the rise in pay to the top. He's not in favor of it.

Marriage rates are not as high as they once were because women now have an option of having a career themselves and being able to support themselves.

Do they have the option? Or are they forced to now?

Do you have any idea how many bad marriages there used to be? There are people that got married 50 years ago that have never liked each other. Today, those women that 50 years ago had little choice but to get married in order to get a piece of the American dream, have options today.

This is an appeal to ignorance. What evidence do you have that marriages were worse then than they are today?

As to manufacturing job losses, blame automation and container ships. There are not just less manufacturing jobs here than there used to be, there are less in China than there used to be. A good job today requires you to be highly skilled. That is not just the case in the United States, it is the case everywhere.

Nonsense. A look at global manufacturing statistics shows that China just picked up whatever the US dropped. We could do much more manufacturing here.

None of that addresses tax loopholes and only 1 mentions the rich and instead is about corporations.

LOL What do you think the Buffet rule is for? You really are not into thinking nearly as much as ranting aimlessly.

Do they have the option? Or are they forced to now?

This is an appeal to ignorance. What evidence do you have that marriages were worse then than they are today?

Nonsense. A look at global manufacturing statistics shows that China just picked up whatever the US dropped. We could do much more manufacturing here.

Yes the way wages are going here we will be making cheap stuff to sell to China in no time. That seems to be the long term goal. Get rid of our floundering middle class and make stuff here for China's rising middle class. GM already sells more cars in China than here.

Yes the way wages are going here we will be making cheap stuff to sell to China in no time. That seems to be the long term goal. Get rid of our floundering middle class and make stuff here for China's rising middle class. GM already sells more cars in China than here.
Lol, you think we have a middle class here anymore? Who do you think is buying all the property on the west coast? It isn't our middle class. It's China's middle class.

Sent from my HTC phone. Instaurare omnia in Christo.

And to be fair, Tucker has been raising awareness about falling wages and the rise in pay to the top. He's not in favor of it.

Key here is not listening to Tucker Carlson, a paid entertainer who profits from divisive partisan propaganda and nonsense. Tucker has said himself, why listen to him, he's just a TV host...I agree with him there.

However, I see your point...even Tucker has agreed wealth disparity is an issue, and we still have people in the thread claiming it's not, based on nothing.

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson reminds me of the skinny kid in school who surrendered his lunch money most days. At least he doesn’t wear the bow-tie as much. It takes a certain type to pull off a bow-tie; TC, not so much.....

Hey, hey, hey...leave me out of this!

This guy is the triggered hero for many on the right who couldn't get what they wanted out of life...He is NOT a journalist.

Tucker Carlson Blames Higher-Earning Women For ‘Men In Decline’

He writes about it too....
Tucker Carlson: A mob of angry children doesn't want you to know why the American Dream is dying

I watched that segment on his show and your link did not portray it fairly. But then again it was written by someone who writes for Huffo Puffo and at one point Media Matters is involved.
So there is no surprise there.

I also read his op ed at Fox and that too you have not depicted fairly.

We used to have a term to define "men in decline".
We called them "men who are upset about *****".

Tucker is my brother....the only thing I disagree with him here on is weed....otherwise these are my words:

It is shocking how right he is now.

Mr Bow Tie...He is the One.

Say what, Tucker?

This is really sad. I mean, really sad. I guess Tucker pines away for the good old days when we wimmenz knew our places, which was home wearing our chiffon dresses and ribbons in our hair, waiting for our husbands to come home at night, putting his slippers on for him and fixing a lovely meal.

That's all still available if one knows where to look. :cool:

I say that if there is a victim gender, an oppressed gender, at the current time then it is most certainly males.

I also say that your lack of willingness to listen to claim civilly is reprehensible.

You are acting no better than the men of the 50's/60's..

Those who refused to listen to women...

To their claims of oppression.

Men are scapegoats to the feminists like Jews were in 1930s Germany. The whole agenda is to bring men to heel.

Men are scapegoats to the feminists like Jews were in 1930s Germany. The whole agenda is to bring men to heel.

I will try to send you a post I wrote the other day about my time hanging out with self described Radical Dyke Feminists at Michigan State fall 83-spring 85.....they were not shy at all about claiming that men had been offered the chance to reform and had clearly refused, so now it had to be war, and anything that accomplishes the mission is fine....because this is Just War.

Last edited:
Isn’t it telling the democrats entire political agenda is based on increasing taxes in the fewer and fewer people actually paying them?

The solution to too few workers paying taxes is investing in a highly trained and skilled literate workforce that can get and keep higher paying jobs that put them IN a tax bracket. It amazes me that you cannot comprehend this when almost any other developed country you can name has done this time and again over the last 140 years. We used to do it and the results were spectacular.

You have a plantation mindset, and it probably cannot be cured, trouble is, you don't own a plantation.

Marriage rates are not as high as they once were because women now have an option of having a career themselves and being able to support themselves. Do you have any idea how many bad marriages there used to be? There are people that got married 50 years ago that have never liked each other. Today, those women that 50 years ago had little choice but to get married in order to get a piece of the American dream, have options today. As to manufacturing job losses, blame automation and container ships. There are not just less manufacturing jobs here than there used to be, there are less in China than there used to be. A good job today requires you to be highly skilled. That is not just the case in the United States, it is the case everywhere.

There are several million more women than men in this country. If a man is too much of a loser to find a spouse, he has no one to blame but himself.

^ Summary of your claims: 1) marriage is terrible, 2) men are terrible and 3) every man born in the bottom 50% IQ of the population probably should just kill himself because society has so economically collapsed there is no place for them socially or economically.

Obviously you blame 70% of black children not having their (black) fathers on black men, correct? No one has anyone to blame but those children themselves.

How is that telling? The vast majority of the wealth is taken in by fewer and fewer people, it's natural to tax the same. You want to see graphs of wealth distribution trends? Surely you've seen enough of that if you post here on DP.

No, he probably covers his eyes when he scrolls down and sees them. I bet he scrolls past them so fast that flames shoot out of the scroll wheel on his mouse.

The solution to too few workers paying taxes is investing in a highly trained and skilled literate workforce that can get and keep higher paying jobs that put them IN a tax bracket. It amazes me that you cannot comprehend this when almost any other developed country you can name has done this time and again over the last 140 years. We used to do it and the results were spectacular.

You have a plantation mindset, and it probably cannot be cured, trouble is, you don't own a plantation.

The endless absurd claim of the leftwing that the solution is for everyone to get a MBA and everyone become a CEO. The contempt of the leftwing of blue collar workers now is absolute to the point of hatred.

Wealth distribution trends are 100% irrelevant. People’s material standard of living in this country has never been higher. The poorest in America have access to luxuries the majority of Kings who ever lived couldn’t have dreamed of.

"Poor people have refrigerators!!!!!!"

The myth:

PoorHaveFridge2.jpg

The reality:

poorfridge_4564.jpg

Back
Top Bottom