• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Gets Challenged In Public

If you don't want to be called a fascist, don't act like a fascist.:rolleyes:

I don't get bugged when actual fascists try to call me a fascist. It is just noise. It is just the sort of thing that falls out of my ass when I eat too much Thai food.

I was just saying that you on the right are not very good at this sort of thing.

I don't get bugged when actual fascists try to call me a fascist. It is just noise. It is just the sort of thing that falls out of my ass when I eat too much Thai food.

I was just saying that you on the right are not very good at this sort of thing.
Fascists are teaching Critical Race Theory in schools. Fascists are demanding an investigation into the Jan. 6 riots at the capitol but not demanding an investigation into the Floyd riots....Fascists are calling the Jan. 6 attack an attack on democracy while fascists don't give a shit about democracy. Matter of fact, the Jan. 6 riot on the capitol was an actual instance of democracy in action while those cowering in their congressional offices were the fascists.

Fascists are teaching Critical Race Theory in schools. Fascists are demanding an investigation into the Jan. 6 riots at the capitol but not demanding an investigation into the Floyd riots....Fascists are calling the Jan. 6 attack an attack on democracy while fascists don't give a shit about democracy. Matter of fact, the Jan. 6 riot on the capitol was an actual instance of democracy in action while those cowering in their congressional offices were the fascists.
What unanswered questions are there regarding the Floyd riots. Seems pretty cut and dry to me but I have common sense and don't belong to a Q cult.

You're being hypocritical when you accuse those refusing to get vaccinated with spreading the Delta variant while at the same time you tacitly allow the Biden Administration to accept illegals into our country which spreads the Delta variant.:rolleyes:

Oh, yeah, and you're being doubly hypocritical when you say women should have control of their own bodies to have abortions but you don't want those who don't want to be vaccinated to have control of their own bodies.:rolleyes:
You have me confused with liberals. I'm a Conservative who didn't get indoctrinated into the MAGA cult. I'm also not a member of Qanon.

Well Tucker is a piece of shit LOL

Im not sure what the issue is here. While confronting a person can escalate into bad situations so does the lies he broadcasts on his show.

Im not really a fan of either but the later is worse IMO. He should expect normal people to call him out, its how he makes his money.

Now, ive seen talk about touching, i have yet to see a video where both men arent touching each other so i cant make a call on thet

In general, though I have an issue with physical contact and a stranger that touches me in public in an aggressive manner is going to get "corrected" in a very clear way and i see it wrong to do so. You do not put your hands on people in any aggressive manner

Detained for how long? A day, perhaps?

The 4000 that were released had been detained during kettling. They were released within 48 hours. The 10000 that were actually accused of crimes went through the normal bail/bond process, and most (but not all) of them were released on bail.

You have me confused with liberals. I'm a Conservative who didn't get indoctrinated into the MAGA cult. I'm also not a member of Qanon.

To the MAGA freaks, that means you qualify as Che Guevera.

So, the word fascist is just a substitute for people who do things you think that you don't like. Substituting the word "nectarines" for "fascists" in the above paragraph would make just as much sense.

No, grip, you are wrong.

Carlson is the inspiration for perhaps thousands of deaths.

Good for Montana Man.
Thousands of deaths?? You libs love the Big Lie dont you. But since you clam there are thousands, it should not be difficult for you to come up with the name of one, should it?

The 4000 that were released had been detained during kettling. They were released within 48 hours. The 10000 that were actually accused of crimes went through the normal bail/bond process, and most (but not all) of them were released on bail.
While capitol hill rioters are held for months w/o bail and w/o charge.

So, the word fascist is just a substitute for people who do things you think that you don't like. Substituting the word "nectarines" for "fascists" in the above paragraph would make just as much sense.
Fascists are the minority that exercise undue authority over the majority.

I like democracy. Democratic elections keep our gov't functioning smoothly. Authoritarians are the opposite of being democratic and don't like investigations into elections to make sure said elections are democratic.

While capitol hill rioters are held for months w/o bail and w/o charge.

Have they tried not being insurrectionists?

Fascists are the minority that exercise undue authority over the majority.

I like democracy. Democratic elections keep out gov't functioning smoothly. Authoritarians are the opposite of being democratic and don't like investigations into elections to make sure said elections are democratic.

Balls. You're mad that Trump lost, and you want to rig things as a result.

Balls. You're mad that Trump lost, and you want to rig things as a result.
It's kinda important to have democratic elections in the US. (Trump) and I like democratic elections. If I could speak for Trump, we just want to ensure there aren't undemocratic elections.

It's kinda important to have democratic elections in the US. (Trump) and I like democratic elections. If I could speak for Trump, we just want to ensure there aren't undemocratic elections.

We just had a democratic election. Now you guys are trying to ruin the nation's faith in the system AND make it far harder for people to vote.

So spare me your concern-trolling bullshit.

Thanks for citing that article from nine months ago. It somewhat convinced me that protestors arrested committing illegal acts were properly dealt with.
Just like the rioters who invaded the Capitol illegally should be arrested, tried, and if guilty, jailed.
I don't have a lot of faith in blue states and blue cities that are sympathetic to the BLM cause punishing those rioters who burned, looted, fought with police, and destroyed public and federal property. My opinion is that Democratic-led cities are soft on criminals who happen to be people of color because a) jails are crowded, or b) not enough prosecutors in the D.A.'s office, and c) city managers want to be nice to angry protestors because the summer is not a good time to have more riots.

We just had a democratic election. Now you guys are trying to ruin the nation's faith in the system AND make it far harder for people to vote.

So spare me your concern-trolling bullshit.
We have no such knowledge of having a democratic election in 2020. There was a preliminary investigation of about 2 weeks which concluded there was no need to have an actual investigation into the 2020.:rolleyes:...So, no investigation into the 2020...I don't know about you but I think having democratic elections is job one for ensuring a smooth running American gov't.

Back
Top Bottom