• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson defends vigilante shooter

A progressive worried about the possibility of a police state while at the same time wanting only government agents to have guns.

I am actually pro gun and own guns myself.

Why do all you lefties prefer to jump from accusation directly to conviction and then to looting and arson? Why do you hate the idea that someone should be afforded their day in court and an opportunity to defend themselves? Why do you hate the Constitution that promises to protect the rights of the accused?

Why do you white nationalists support murder?

As do I. Quite a few actually. But I use them responsibly.

Any idiot that lugs a semi-auto rifle to a flammable situation like Kenosha is almost begging for trouble.

And this idiot was at a Trump rally in January. First row.

I moved nothing, I replied to a posters reply, and asked the obvious question, sorry that upsets you.

Hardly upset, if I were you would know beyond a doubt.

Tucker Carlson should be fired.
Lost on all the leftist low-IQers is that Carlson's message: that the kid wouldn't have had to be out there defending his neighborhood if both the Democrat mayor and the Democrat governor had moved quickly to prevent the inevitable BLM typical way-overreaction of bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting, and murdering in Kenosha that BLM has become so predictively infamous for the past three months.

It was the same obvious scenario that Marxist BLM has used for the past three months: 1) a non-compliant suspect gets understandably shot, 2) BLM feigns outrage to rile up all the emotionally dupable sports and Hollywood and lame-stream media types, 3) BLM calls on their rank and file to go into Kenosha and bully, riot, loot, assault, and murder, 4) BLM knows it's liberal-land -- liberal mayor and liberal governor -- so they won't be bothered by sufficient law enforcement presence, 5) keep on wreaking havoc until some other event worthy of feigned outrage occurs (this kid shooting a couple of the rioting assaulters), 6) branch to step 2.

Americans are tired of the BLM bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting, and murdering in our cities' streets .. they are tired of the lawlessness of the leftist Democrats .. and they are tired of American citizens having to defend our cities because the leftist Democrat mayors and governors don't want to mess up their political message in an election year.

But, of course, let's not forget what happened to Lightfoot in Chicago -- she stayed the Democrat party line of letting BLM destory her city, until she couldn't take it anymore and told them to stop .. and then BLM came after her in her home. :shock:

BLM has to be stopped. Their faux outrage over falsely alleged racism, their "cancel culture", their bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting, and murdering in our cities' streets -- all of it has to be stopped, and apparently, since the only language BLM understands is violence, it appears BLM will have to be stopped with violence itself.

President Trump will be sending troops in to stop it.

If this means war against BLM then it's time to go after their Marxist founders who are sitting safe in their ivory towers while their rank and file get imprisoned and killed .. for nothing.

I hope President Trump will end this BLM nonsense once and for all.

Why do you white nationalists support murder?

Again, you have already convicted the person in your own mind. Why? Why not allow for a somewhat more complete disclosure of evidence?

Oh look, an African American exercising their second amendment right.

How terrifying :roll:

Oh look, another trying to move the goalposts to fit their agenda.
For your education that was posted in reply to:

Will you feel the same when the protesters start arming themselves?

Try your best to stay with the topic and not your biases. That is a picture of an armed protester in direct reply to the given comment, only you are trying to make it about race.

I know when you see this you will say: "Oh look, white Americans exercising their second amendment right." Right?

1-mv4w-JGgw-VY7-j6-Lxc-Kh-UYw-1.jpg

How can someone who couldn’t even legally carry a firearm and who illegally trafficked that firearm across state lines have a “good shoot”?

Um, because he is alive to tell a jury about it

So you are saying a person in the process of committing multiple crimes can legally murder people if they attempt to beat them?

No, that's not what I said

Tucker Carlson defends vigilante shooter, says he 'had to maintain order when no one else would'

Capture-Tucker-Tonight.png

Tucker Carlson should be fired. But FOX encourages such racist messaging.

btw - boycott Tucker Carlson's advertisers:

@unhingedmovie
@Gabi_Insurance
@relieffactor
Visiting Angels
@puretalkusa
@MyPillowUSA@Grayscale
@WeatherTech
@SurePayroll
First thenwuote doesn’t match your claim. Nor does the quote support the fake news claims in the commentary around it. There was not justification of his actions, far from it.

Typical left wing tribal political spin of the other side.

Predictable, some forum Democrat posters are tripping over themselves over which of them can more defend and promote armed insurrection, anarchy, riots, looting, violent assaults, domestic terrorists and arsonists - some starting their own threads because other Democrat started pro anarchy threads aren't pro anarchist and pro criminal enough.

Why would that surprise anyone? The Democratic Party is the party of sedition and the Civil War. It has never stopped trying to destroy the United States nor ever stopped causing as much racial division, conflict and violence as possible.

Do you support gun control? Wait, let me be more precise:

In a world where you believe there is a real chance of Trump creating a police state, should the government have the power to control who may own a firearm and who many not, and which firearms they are permitted to own?

Do you support gun control? Wait, let me be more precise:

In a world where you believe there is a real chance of Trump creating a police state, should the government have the power to control who may own a firearm and who many not, and which firearms they are permitted to own?

I don't think people should own tanks or nuclear bombs if that is what you mean. However, I have no problem with people owning military level firearms, provided they take a safety course every four years as a conditioning of owning it.

I don't think people should own tanks or nuclear bombs if that is what you mean. However, I have no problem with people owning military level firearms, provided they take a safety course every four years as a conditioning of owning it.

I specifically said "firearms". Again, with your belief of the real possibility of Trump instituting a police state, should the government have the power to control who may own a firearm and who many not, and which firearms they are permitted to own?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Why don't you go and find out?

You brought up in post 25, "He stated on video he was there to help provide first aid to people in need.'
You also have said. "He stated on video he was there to help provide first aid to people in need."
You have made the comment of "He was smart. Medics in Iraq carried M-4's. It's a battlefield. Come prepared."

Prosecutor: What first aid supplies did you carry if you were their to render first aid to people?
Kyle: I had my AR15.

It will be easy for investigators to tear apart his comment of being on scene to render first aid.

As far as your comment of "Why don't you go and find out?" That is usually a response one gives when they have nothing and are posted bs.

I specifically said "firearms". Again, with your belief of the real possibility of Trump instituting a police state, should the government have the power to control who may own a firearm and who many not, and which firearms they are permitted to own?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

What is the scope of your statement, are you referring to everything up to and including a private citizen owning a nuclear bomb?

You brought up in post 25, "He stated on video he was there to help provide first aid to people in need.'
You also have said. "He stated on video he was there to help provide first aid to people in need."
You have made the comment of "He was smart. Medics in Iraq carried M-4's. It's a battlefield. Come prepared."

Prosecutor: What first aid supplies did you carry if you were their to render first aid to people?
Kyle: I had my AR15.

It will be easy for investigators to tear apart his comment of being on scene to render first aid.

As far as your comment of "Why don't you go and find out?" That is usually a response one gives when they have nothing and are posted bs.

That's a response that should have given you pause, instead of resorting to deflection. Please update this thread with you're findings.

That's a response that should have given you pause, instead of resorting to deflection. Please update this thread with you're findings.

The deflection is on your part. You don't know if he had any first aid supplies with him.

i don't plan to do your research for you.

The deflection is on your part. You don't know if he had any first aid supplies with him.

i don't plan to do your research for you.

You were the curious one. Weird discussion....

Back
Top Bottom