• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson defends vigilante shooter

AC7DE99A-193B-4241-B9CF-154E3940BDBC.jpg
You mean like this?

r0-0-800-600-w1200-h678-fmax-1.jpg

Did he render aide to any of those he shot?

He ushered them into the afterlife. That has to be a good thing for some people in our country.

Got a link have only seen the second set of shootings.

This has a good collection of most of the clips I've seen. Feel free to ignore the commentary if you think it's biased. There's another video out there (I can't remember where) showing the first attacker (the one with the criminal record) angrily getting in the face of the guys with the guns calling them the n-word and daring them to shoot him.

Every Angle + Timeline of Kyle Rittenhouse Kenosha Riot Shooting - YouTube

He stated on video he was there to help provide first aid to people in need.

yeah... :lamo

Everyone knows an AR15 is a first aid kit essential!:lamo

My gawd, it's really no wonder how Trumpism fooled so many folks, you just can't make this epic level of stupid up! :2rofll:

He ushered them into the afterlife. That has to be a good thing for some people in our country.

Heroic in fact....

Trump® needs to IMMEDIATELY pardon this kid and award him a Presidential Medal Of Freedumb for each lib he bagged!

yeah... :lamo

Everyone knows an AR15 is a first aid kit essential!:lamo

My gawd, it's really no wonder how Trumpism fooled so many folks, you just can't make this epic level of stupid up! :2rofll:

He was smart. Medics in Iraq carried M-4's. It's a battlefield. Come prepared.

"Keep us from going full authoritarian police state"? I'm not sure that keeping us from going full authoritarian police state is terribly high on their agenda list.

The citizenry in the cities I mean

The comment replied to was:

Not did they shoot anyone - the reply is on point and stands, it is not moving like your goalposts.

I moved nothing, I replied to a posters reply, and asked the obvious question, sorry that upsets you.

Tucker Carlson defends vigilante shooter, says he 'had to maintain order when no one else would'

Tucker Carlson should be fired. But FOX encourages such racist messaging.

btw - boycott Tucker Carlson's advertisers:

@unhingedmovie
@Gabi_Insurance
@relieffactor
Visiting Angels
@puretalkusa
@MyPillowUSA
@Grayscale
@WeatherTech
@SurePayroll

Why do all you lefties prefer to jump from accusation directly to conviction and then to looting and arson? Why do you hate the idea that someone should be afforded their day in court and an opportunity to defend themselves? Why do you hate the Constitution that promises to protect the rights of the accused?

I support Tucker and his comments. I believe it to be a good shoot

How can someone who couldn’t even legally carry a firearm and who illegally trafficked that firearm across state lines have a “good shoot”?

Everyone needs to see ALL the video of the incident before they to off half cocked on their racist rants.

The video of a criminal illegally carrying a firearm in commission of multiple felonies standing over the body of a man he just murdered?

Why do all you lefties prefer to jump from accusation directly to conviction and then to looting and arson? Why do you hate the idea that someone should be afforded their day in court and an opportunity to defend themselves? Why do you hate the Constitution that promises to protect the rights of the accused?

Sandy hook was a false flag, right?

Let the jury decide. Many laws broken up to the bullet flying. And that was justified after being beaten

So you are saying a person in the process of committing multiple crimes can legally murder people if they attempt to beat them?

Sandy hook was a false flag, right?

I'm saying that there are very good reasons we have the presumption of innocence and the right to a defense before conviction in this nation.

FWIW, it seems that some new analysis from a NYT video investigator may put a new spin of the Kenosha shooting.

Badly, if Trump wins, we may come to a point where these people are the only thing to keep us from going full authoritarian police state. There are not enough police, guard, and military if the citizenry rises up.

A progressive worried about the possibility of a police state while at the same time wanting only government agents to have guns.

Back
Top Bottom