• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson defends vigilante shooter

I hear what you are saying. And, it's not that I disagree. But wasn't that the whole purpose of the 2A to be able to arm ourselves, form militias, in the event the government/authorities/dictators, etc., become tyrannical? And you are suggesting that the government/authorities, etc., shoot those people on site? It is their obligation to kill those exercizing their 2A rights?

That doesn't add up. Unless you are staunchly against the 2A and believe the government is obligated to assume all power and eliminate any armed dissidence (sp?).

Geo. Washington also addressed Madison's concerns about the tyranny of the majority by the military oath to the Constitution that established the armed forces as the final bulwark against a tyrant ruler who might gain power.

So if a tyrant ruler gained power and he had armed vigilante groups supporting him by, among other things, intimidating the democratic opposition, then the state militia under the authority of the governor could stop them. The National Guard has since been established to include their taking the military oath. The regular armed forces, ie, active duty, would do the same as necessary and required nationally, to include in the nation's capital if required there.

Throughout nobody is prohibited owning and using firearms legally and under the 2A. I'd been a handgun owner for a long time that did come in handy one time outside a hotel I was staying although I didn't need or choose to discharge it as showing it was more than enough. Indeed aiming it did the trick. They saw I knew what I was doing with it.

I personal respect Tucker as a debater and conversation starter. I think he is fully within his rights as a conversation starter to start such a discussion.

Bottom line.

In this case, a bad thing. Thanks for at least admitting you're a bigot.

I think all dems are bigoted, vigilante far-left progressives. Joe Biden is the Trojan Horse of the progressive far-left dem party.

I think all dems are bigoted, vigilante far-left progressives. Joe Biden is the Trojan Horse of the progressive far-left dem party.

And you probably also believe trump is the greatest ever, so I'll take your comment with a grain of salt.

And you probably also believe trump is the greatest ever, so I'll take your comment with a grain of salt.

Trump is just better than his competition.

Trump is just better than his competition.

No wall, no doing away with the affordable care act. Nothing to replace the aca even though he's been promising it for three years. Debt, up. Death up. Virus still running rampant. A negative gdp and millions out of work.

What's not to love?

No wall, no doing away with the affordable care act. Nothing to replace the aca even though he's been promising it for three years. Debt, up. Death up. Virus still running rampant. A negative gdp and millions out of work.

What's not to love?
The other guy can’t even respond appropriately to a horrible situation while it’s happening for weeks and while he’s telling us he’d be better at the job. Election killer.

So now AR-15's are the treatment for "people in need"? You must be kidding right?

Medics routinely carry weapons. Sorry, I assumed you knew that

I guess the Right Wing got their civil war.

MAGA.

<snicker>

Tucker Carlson defends vigilante shooter, says he 'had to maintain order when no one else would'

Capture-Tucker-Tonight.png

Tucker Carlson should be fired. But FOX encourages such racist messaging.

btw - boycott Tucker Carlson's advertisers:

@unhingedmovie
@Gabi_Insurance
@relieffactor
Visiting Angels
@puretalkusa
@MyPillowUSA
@Grayscale
@WeatherTech
@SurePayroll
How about boycotting the democratic party. You people arr not getting your way. There's a storm coming and it's at liberals.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Of course. Sooner the better
Yes, they wanted war they got it, they start crying when one of there own people get hurt. What about all the other people they were hurt by the so called protesters. Not a peep from them. It's ok with them. See you in November when your having a melt down from losing. And if you get your way and defund the police, you will deal with us. Start praying.

Yes, they wanted war they got it, they start crying when one of there own people get hurt. What about all the other people they were hurt by the so called protesters. Not a peep from them. It's ok with them. See you in November when your having a melt down from losing. And if you get your way and defund the police, you will deal with us. Start praying.

Um, I think you are preaching to the choir

Isnt everyone considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law????

The other guy can’t even respond appropriately to a horrible situation while it’s happening for weeks and while he’s telling us he’d be better at the job. Election killer.

Trump has not been responding appropriately to the two largest issues, the virus and social injustice, for Months. Yes, election killer.

What's not to love?

Three quarters of the complaint in your post deal with the pandemic. I don't think Trump is to blame for either the pandemic or handling of the pandemic.

Geo. Washington also addressed Madison's concerns about the tyranny of the majority by the military oath to the Constitution that established the armed forces as the final bulwark against a tyrant ruler who might gain power.

So if a tyrant ruler gained power and he had armed vigilante groups supporting him by, among other things, intimidating the democratic opposition, then the state militia under the authority of the governor could stop them. The National Guard has since been established to include their taking the military oath. The regular armed forces, ie, active duty, would do the same as necessary and required nationally, to include in the nation's capital if required there.

Throughout nobody is prohibited owning and using firearms legally and under the 2A. I'd been a handgun owner for a long time that did come in handy one time outside a hotel I was staying although I didn't need or choose to discharge it as showing it was more than enough. Indeed aiming it did the trick. They saw I knew what I was doing with it.

I, too, am a responsible gun owner. However, I am far from being a, what we affectionately refer to, "a nutter."

The 2A and it's intent, hey, it works for me. It's as good of an excuse as any if it allows me to own, shoot and enjoy my guns.

But let's not kid anybody here. If Bubba Hicks and his band of hay hauling buddies want to form a militia, unless they have massive numbers, artillery, air power, technology, intelligence, etc., they are just pissing in the wind and playing cowboy for a day. So, that 2A excuse for owning guns really doesn't hold any weight in today's world. The common citizenry could never, ever, ever compete with the United States military should if befall under the reign of a tyrannical dictator.

My on the ground observations are:

1: The government, military, and law enforcement, (which is modern day militarized) own you. You can vote and make yourself feel better about it if you want. But you must and you WILL kiss the ring. Period. Resistance is futile.

2: Society MUST have governance, a military and law enforcement. Because, humankind, left to their own devices, is a greedy, violent and dangerous form of species. However, not all humankind follow those particular traits. But there just enough humans that are aggressive with intent to devour the submissive. Therefore, some form of control is warranted.

3: Law enforcement is a nasty job but somebody has to do it. We depend on humans for that. (See rule #2) It takes a unique kind of human to accept the position of enforcing law. Even if this kind of guy isn't always a hit at the family reunion, (should he even be able to attend and not be working overtime,) he deserves our respect simply for stepping up to do the job. You ain't gotta like him. And humans aren't perfect. But disrespecting him might not serve your best interests.

But the spectrum is wide in as much as which kind of personalities lend themselves to law enforcement. On one hand, remember the 3rd grade bully, that used to push all the other kids off the swing, or give some other kid a black-eye, out behind the gym, after school, with the "knock this block off my shoulder" attitude? Well, that kid, and many more like him, grew up and can be counted in the ranks and files of today's law enforcement.

But, on the other hand, some of the little kids in that same playground that hated that 3rd grade asshole bully, also grew up to become law enforcement officers, hoping to put those bully punks in their place. There is no cookie-cutter personality for law enforcement people. But one thing most of them do share in common, after they take their oath and pin on their badge, is an attitude that YOU WILL kiss the ring. You WILL do what they tell you to do. Stick time is always welcome, come the times when subjects refuse to submit to their will. The ARE the king of the hill. They are the dominant. Period. Any thoughts or actions outside of this perceived reality, is simply dangerous.

You cannot tell the authorities, "NO! GO **** yourself!" without expecting bruises, blood and broken bones, (or much worse.) Anybody remember the Randy Weaver or Waco incidents?

Resistance is futile. And the pea shooters on our hips do not stand a fart's chance in a whirlwind in fighting tyranny.

WTF???? Just kiss the godamn ring for crissakes. Obey the ****ing law, and go about your business. Stupidity and pride can get you killed dead. The alternative is bleak.

Last edited:
Three quarters of the complaint in your post deal with the pandemic. I don't think Trump is to blame for either the pandemic or handling of the pandemic.

Well thats a surprise. Lol

While your post is not to me I did want to interject he's probably the only medic being charged with 1st degree intentional homicide.

And no, you needn't remind me of innocent till proven guilty. Neither would I reject his services if needed and offered but then again who knows and who can say either way about a theoretical or hypothetical in the particular time, place, circumstance.

I'm looking at what it is in the present and the process that will get us to guilty or innocent. That is, he's probably the only medic to be charged with 1st degree intentional homicide. As things stand nor would I put any money into his defense fund by any means or vehicle.

As things stand nor would I put any money into his defense fund by any means or vehicle.

Especially seeing as how he was influenced by irresponsible social media, FACEBOOK.

A Kenosha Militia Facebook Event Asking Attendees To Bring Weapons Was Reported 455 Times. Moderators Said It Didn’t Violate Any Rules.

In a companywide meeting on Thursday, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that a militia page advocating for followers to bring weapons to an upcoming protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, remained on the platform because of “an operational mistake.”

---Operational mistake my rosy red ass.

The event associated with the Kenosha Guard page, however, was flagged to Facebook at least 455 times after its creation, according to an internal report viewed by BuzzFeed News, and had been cleared by four moderators, all of whom deemed it “non-violating.”

“To put that number into perspective, it made up 66% of all event reports that day,” one Facebook worker wrote in the internal “Violence and Incitement Working Group” to illustrate the number of complaints the company had received about the event.

So great, go ahead and defend a teenage kid with mentally ill parents and an addiction to social media influencers driven most likely (I'd bet money on it) by The Kremlin, who decided it was his turn to play vigilante.

I don't want to hear a single whimper about the Trump supporter who got shot the other night.
After all, maybe THAT shooter was defending themselves too, so if you want to use that to defend this idiot kid, then it can be used the same way o the other side, oh and by the way, I can't wait for all the bogus news reports from Yournewswire and affiliated sites that claim the guy was a pedo and a wife beater, which is what they claimed about the guy with the skateboard.

Yeah, this is turning out just the way Putin and his butt boy wanted.

While your post is not to me I did want to interject he's probably the only medic being charged with 1st degree intentional homicide.

And no, you needn't remind me of innocent till proven guilty. Neither would I reject his services if needed and offered but then again who knows and who can say either way about a theoretical or hypothetical in the particular time, place, circumstance.

I'm looking at what it is in the present and the process that will get us to guilty or innocent. That is, he's probably the only medic to be charged with 1st degree intentional homicide. As things stand nor would I put any money into his defense fund by any means or vehicle.

So after all of that I see you think he's guilty. Perhaps. However, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6, maybe a 17 year old is as wise?

I, too, am a responsible gun owner. However, I am far from being a, what we affectionately refer to, "a nutter."

The 2A and it's intent, hey, it works for me. It's as good of an excuse as any if it allows me to own, shoot and enjoy my guns.

But let's not kid anybody here. If Bubba Hicks and his band of hay hauling buddies want to form a militia, unless they have massive numbers, artillery, air power, technology, intelligence, etc., they are just pissing in the wind and playing cowboy for a day. So, that 2A excuse for owning guns really doesn't hold any weight in today's world. The common citizenry could never, ever, ever compete with the United States military should if befall under the reign of a tyrannical dictator.

My on the ground observations are:

1: The government, military, and law enforcement, (which is modern day militarized) own you. You can vote and make yourself feel better about it if you want. But you must and you WILL kiss the ring. Period. Resistance is futile.

2: Society MUST have governance, a military and law enforcement. Because, humankind, left to their own devices, is a greedy, violent and dangerous form of species. However, not all humankind follow those particular traits. But there just enough humans that are aggressive with intent to devour the submissive. Therefore, some form of control is warranted.

3: Law enforcement is a nasty job but somebody has to do it. We depend on humans for that. (See rule #2) It takes a unique kind of human to accept the position of enforcing law. Even if this kind of guy isn't always a hit at the family reunion, (should he even be able to attend and not be working overtime,) he deserves our respect simply for stepping up to do the job. You ain't gotta like him. And humans aren't perfect. But disrespecting him might not serve your best interests.

But the spectrum is wide in as much as which kind of personalities lend themselves to law enforcement. On one hand, remember the 3rd grade bully, that used to push all the other kids off the swing, or give some other kid a black-eye, out behind the gym, after school, with the "knock this block off my shoulder" attitude? Well, that kid, and many more like him, grew up and can be counted in the ranks and files of today's law enforcement.

But, on the other hand, some of the little kids in that same playground that hated that 3rd grade asshole bully, also grew up to become law enforcement officers, hoping to put those bully punks in their place. There is no cookie-cutter personality for law enforcement people. But one thing most of them do share in common, after they take their oath and pin on their badge, is an attitude that YOU WILL kiss the ring. You WILL do what they tell you to do. Stick time is always welcome, come the times when subjects refuse to submit to their will. The ARE the king of the hill. They are the dominant. Period. Any thoughts or actions outside of this perceived reality, is simply dangerous.

You cannot tell the authorities, "NO! GO **** yourself!" without expecting bruises, blood and broken bones, (or much worse.) Anybody remember the Randy Weaver or Waco incidents?

Resistance is futile. And the pea shooters on our hips do not stand a fart's chance in a whirlwind in fighting tyranny.

WTF???? Just kiss the godamn ring for crissakes. Obey the ****ing law, and go about your business. Stupidity and pride can get you killed dead. The alternative is bleak.

I always knocked on a door jam when entering a room

Back
Top Bottom