• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson completely gets it!

In spite of the strike and intense hostility of almost the entire Elite Class has has burned back government a great deal using the power of his pen and what little control he has over the people in the government, and he has given voice to other options. Plus by standing his ground as he constantly absorbs punches he serves as a inspiration for the change that is possible if we decide to gather up our will and confront our oppressors. He shows a way forwards other than submitting to being a victim of power.

Are you referring to his ham-fisted deregulation? That's been part and parcel of the Republican agenda Reagan. That will poison the water and air of his supporters in the rust belt, but it will make a few fat cats richer.

You are obviously seeing the world through some really strange glasses.

It's kind of funny that you haven't realized that "Tucker" and Trump are both part of the "elite". Tucker "gets it", alright. He's taking it all the way to the bank. Your money, that is.

Oh well. The tide is turning, though it may be too late.

Are you referring to his ham-fisted deregulation? That's been part and parcel of the Republican agenda Reagan. That will poison the water and air of his supporters in the rust belt, but it will make a few fat cats richer.

You are obviously seeing the world through some really strange glasses.

It's kind of funny that you haven't realized that "Tucker" and Trump are both part of the "elite". Tucker "gets it", alright. He's taking it all the way to the bank. Your money, that is.

Oh well. The tide is turning, though it may be too late.

If the Failed Intelligentsia! get retaliatory and vindictive then watch out.

Really bad **** hits the fan then.

They are that dim.

REAL CLODS!

He has Trump as the 70 lb overweight mailman who runs off with your wife and as a Viking who pillaged the R party......and the elite as totally unself aware failures who are transferring blame for Trump because they are completely unwilling to look at their own behavior.

So we are going to get more of the Trump Medicine, because we refuse to fix America.

Highly Recommended

"the elite as totally unself aware failures who are transferring blame for Trump because they are completely unwilling to look at their own behavior"

This is a recurring theme in Tucker's books and interviews, few Sundays ago with Ben Shapiro, for example.

I think he's spot on, and also where the the elitists have it badly wrong.

"the elite as totally unself aware failures who are transferring blame for Trump because they are completely unwilling to look at their own behavior"

This is a recurring theme in Tucker's books and interviews, few Sundays ago with Ben Shapiro, for example.

I think he's spot on, and also where the the elitists have it badly wrong.

Not just wrong....miseducated and willfully wrong.

And as Jordan Peterson as well as I point out our education is at the end of the day both our problem and our fault.

YUK

WE USED TO BE BETTER

Last edited:
Exposing ourselves to people who are different and ideas that are different is how we get to be better, a project that you are refusing.

I have little tolerance for the willful ignorance that has so infected America, nor should I.

I listen to conservative radio and try to watch some FOX News. I say try because the level of stupidity in these conservative shows is so staggering that it is indeed as Amelia describes—masochism—to endure.

But it’s only masochism to intelligent people who are irritated by stupidity.

What’s so stupid about Tucker Carlson? He talks about American culture. What is that? There’s no such thing. He constantly uses anecdotal evidence of illegal alien crime to make a broader point that makes no sense. All humans commit crimes so what’s the point of focusing on illegal aliens? They’re human beings just like those White guys shooting random people.

He sounds intelligent but just says stupid things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listen to conservative radio and try to watch some FOX News. I say try because the level of stupidity in these conservative shows is so staggering that it is indeed as Amelia describes—masochism—to endure.

But it’s only masochism to intelligent people who are irritated by stupidity.

What’s so stupid about Tucker Carlson? He talks about American culture. What is that? There’s no such thing. He constantly uses anecdotal evidence of illegal alien crime to make a broader point that makes no sense. All humans commit crimes so what’s the point of focusing on illegal aliens? They’re human beings just like those White guys shooting random people.

He sounds intelligent but just says stupid things.

The hope of course is that in time you wise up.

Good Luck.

Why? Are we in danger from the forces of cultural marxism?

We are in danger from the Bus Drivers To Utopia who are very clear that they intend to continue to strip us of our freedom and who now Post Trump are very clear that violence to get there is just FINE AND DANDY!

Poor Trump supporters, desperately want a liberal, but have been brainwashed into thinking liberals=evil. So confused that they voted in a populist. Republicans and the U.S. overall will be hurt by this...they are not sticking it to corporate America (they gave them tax breaks and de-regulating them!), they are not sticking it to the smart people who have technical jobs (because their fortunes are growing). They are kind of sticking it to immigrants, which will have zero effect on jobs in the U.S.

What a joke.

That’s why I see Trump as the collapse of the Republican Party.

The things we hated most about the Republican Party are almost completely destroyed.

You’ll find no support for America as the world police. No support for Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq. Now we just need them to see that we need to leave Iran and Saudi Arabia alone.

You’ll also find no support for corporatism. Now we just need the Trump base to understand that it’s the Kavanaughs of the world who break unions and support citizens united.

If the Failed Intelligentsia! get retaliatory and vindictive then watch out.

Really bad **** hits the fan then.

They are that dim.

REAL CLODS!

"Tucker", and everyone on Fox and talk/hate radio, are part of the "Failed Intelligentsia!". They continue to get richer while they tell you the problem is over there ->. Trump is their Pied Piper.

Tucker is almost right....he says that Trump represents a rebellion against the elite who refuse to listen and who lack integrity and self awareness.

This is closer to what happened:

Hawkeye10
The New Left has no interest in debate, because they have no interest in winning hearts and minds to their favorite ideas....they want to impose their will upon people...and they justify this by convincing themselves that those people who dont agree with them suck, and so they are rightly ignored as they are abused.

This is a stupidity problem and even more than that a morality problem.

You can not give the people the vote and then yell at them "SHUT UP AND DIE!" ,

If you do that then they vote for a guy like Trump!

As we have just seen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom