• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Claims Kamala Harris 'Incited' Ukraine Invasion

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Oh Tucker, Putin has been itchin' to invade Ukraine for years and once Biden was elected president, he saw his chance to tank the world economy with his invasion knowing that Putin's many nukes would keep opposing militaries at bay from shredding Moscow to pieces. VP Harris didn't cause this Putin invasion crap, but please keep spewing conspiracies while showing your true colors for the two pal cranks whom you really admire the most.

1647119744517.png
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Thursday claimed that Vice President Kamala Harris "incited" the Russian invasion of Ukraine after a joint press conference she attended with Polish President Andrzej Duda.

During the conference, a reporter asked the vice president if "the United States is willing to make a specific allocation for Ukrainian refugees?" while also asking the Polish president if he asked the U.S. to "specifically accept more refugees."

Carlson previously took a hit at Harris earlier this month when he said that he was wrong about Russia potentially invading Ukraine, but still blamed the Biden administration and the vice president for his mistake.

Tucker Carlson Claims Kamala Harris 'Incited' Ukraine Invasion​

The only reason Tucker Carlson's head isn't further up his own ass is because he can't get it in past his shoulders.
But it isn't for lack of trying.

Oh Tucker, Putin has been itchin' to invade Ukraine for years and once Biden was elected president, he saw his chance to tank the world economy with his invasion knowing that Putin's many nukes would keep opposing militaries at bay from shredding Moscow to pieces. VP Harris didn't cause this Putin invasion crap, but please keep spewing conspiracies while showing your true colors for the two pal cranks whom you really admire the most.

View attachment 67379695
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Thursday claimed that Vice President Kamala Harris "incited" the Russian invasion of Ukraine after a joint press conference she attended with Polish President Andrzej Duda.

During the conference, a reporter asked the vice president if "the United States is willing to make a specific allocation for Ukrainian refugees?" while also asking the Polish president if he asked the U.S. to "specifically accept more refugees."

Carlson previously took a hit at Harris earlier this month when he said that he was wrong about Russia potentially invading Ukraine, but still blamed the Biden administration and the vice president for his mistake.
Meh. The reality is that the globalist political elites want this Cold War.
Nobody...neither Dems nor the Republican Elites...will cut the defense budget. They WANT this cold war.

It's good for the Globalists.
Hence they instigated it.

Is Harris part of the globalist political elites? Or is she merely a pawn of those globalist political elites? I'm more inclined to think the latter.
I think the same can be said for Biden.

Whether the weakness shown on the world stage during the first year of the Biden administration was a catalyst for Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine we will likely never know.

One thing is for sure, however. Nothing about the Biden/Harris team scared Putin off.

View attachment 67379695

I read the article, but I'm still not sure why he thinks Kamala Harris incited the invasion. Because Joe sent her instead of going himself? It's also pretty odd he says we were 'caught by surprise' by the invasion. We had been warning about it for weeks!

He's babbling.

Whether the weakness shown on the world stage during the first year of the Biden administration was a catalyst for Russia’s invasion of the Ukraine we will likely never know.

One thing is for sure, however. Nothing about the Biden/Harris team scared Putin off.
Yes it Biden/Harris was an unfortunate shift away from Trump, who terrified Putin.

I read the article, but I'm still not sure why he thinks Kamala Harris incited the invasion. Because Joe sent her instead of going himself? It's also pretty odd he says we were 'caught by surprise' by the invasion. We had been warning about it for weeks!

He's babbling.
He's always babbling

Carlson is a favorite of Russian state television.
CarlZon is a favorite with GOPootin traitors in this XXXtry. They support the complete destruction of Ukraine, with the help of Belarus.

Is Harris part of the globalist political elites? Or is she merely a pawn of those globalist political elites? I'm more inclined to think the latter.
Kamala is a pawn and an idiot.

She thinks Ukraine is part of NATO.

Who are these globalist political elites, and how can I become one? Do I ask Soros? Gaze at eye and the pyramid on the back of the dollar til the Illuminati get in touch? Where in the UN building do they meet?

Trump, due to the hatred and bigotry he preaches.
We are in agreement Trump is the more irrational of the two when it comes to domestic affairs. Now if you were a foreign despot looking to invade a neighboring country, which of the two would worry you more?

We are in agreement Trump is the more irrational of the two when it comes to domestic affairs. Now if you were a foreign despot looking to invade a neighboring country, which of the two would worry you more?
Given Trump's support for foreign despots, I would be less worried about him.

Putin should have invaded while Trump was president. Trump would have called him a genius and refused to impose sanctions.

View attachment 67379695

There are actually morons in the USA that see Tuckers word as gospel.

LOL, what an embarrassing hole this place has become in recent decades.

Back
Top Bottom