• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson Claims Kamala Harris 'Incited' Ukraine Invasion

he only says this stuff because there are dumbasses that believe him.

it's like the Nigerian prince who is gonna give you tons of money via email. that shit doesn't happen unless some dumbasses fall for it.

Partisanship is calling out the obvious? I disagree. Btw, who am I partisan to?
My observations from reading your posts is that you will take the left-wing position on things, no matter what.

My observations from reading your posts is that you will take the left-wing position on things, no matter what.

And my take from reading your posts is that your a right-winger.

Still not understanding your post. Are you saying being partisan means calling out the obvious?

A lying propagandist said some propaganda shit.

News at eleven.

And my take from reading your posts is that your a right-winger.

Still not understanding your post. Are you saying being partisan means calling out the obvious?
I am certainly conservative, but I am not very partisan. When the right thing to do is to support a Democrat or a Democratic policy, I do. I'm not sure I've seen that from you.

I am certainly conservative, but I am not very partisan. When the right thing to do is to support a Democrat or a Democratic policy, I do. I'm not sure I've seen that from you.

Obviously you need to look harder. I have been critical of the Democratic Party numerous times. Wasn't even registered as a Democrat until I absolutely had to in order to vote for Bernie in the primary. I come from a conservative background and family and the first political thinker I looked up to was William F. Buckley. I disagree and debated leftists and especially liberals on numerous issues. If I am partisan to anything it is geo-mutualism. So, as one can imagine, I don't have much of a 'party.'

But congrats on derailing the original point.

Oh Tucker, Putin has been itchin' to invade Ukraine for years and once Biden was elected president, he saw his chance to tank the world economy with his invasion knowing that Putin's many nukes would keep opposing militaries at bay from shredding Moscow to pieces. VP Harris didn't cause this Putin invasion crap, but please keep spewing conspiracies while showing your true colors for the two pal cranks whom you really admire the most.

View attachment 67379695
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Thursday claimed that Vice President Kamala Harris "incited" the Russian invasion of Ukraine after a joint press conference she attended with Polish President Andrzej Duda.

During the conference, a reporter asked the vice president if "the United States is willing to make a specific allocation for Ukrainian refugees?" while also asking the Polish president if he asked the U.S. to "specifically accept more refugees."

Carlson previously took a hit at Harris earlier this month when he said that he was wrong about Russia potentially invading Ukraine, but still blamed the Biden administration and the vice president for his mistake.
FNqKRzVX0AEORev

Meh. The reality is that the globalist political elites want this Cold War.
Can't argue that point much. There's plenty of elitist sh*ts who feel more powerful the more chaos inflicted. Drives prices up and man, they can't get enough $$$$$ on top of the millions and billions that they already have. File that under 'Never Ending'.

I read the article, but I'm still not sure why he thinks Kamala Harris incited the invasion. Because Joe sent her instead of going himself? It's also pretty odd he says we were 'caught by surprise' by the invasion. We had been warning about it for weeks!

He's babbling.
That in which he does often - but seemingly intentional as well. This is apparently his attempt to misdirect blame away from Putin and Putin's pals and onto the Biden Admin. It's a shame that when countries are now potentially facing escalation of war created by a nuclear entrenched superpower, there's this motormouth bozo spending his time on tv being less supportive of our nation's efforts to carefully subdue the actual dangerous villain.

Fox has willingly shown itself, through hosts and talking heads, that they are happy to provide propaganda material to the enemy in an attempt to discredit the Commander in Chief and President. How some Americans can support and defend this is worse than anything I ever could have imagined. It's just so wrong.

There are actually morons in the USA that see Tuckers word as gospel.

LOL, what an embarrassing hole this place has become in recent decades.
Unfortunately, true. That only goes back what I wrote about days ago. This is 'them' tapping into the growing number of simpletons in our country.

About that hole that you brought up. Just during the last 5 years, it started in DC that tunneled clear down to Fla. 2 guesses 1 guess where that exit hole popped up at in Fla.

Isn't there a Tucker Carlson forum someplace where you guys can vent your issues with this guy? This is like the 30th thread this week alone.
There's one way to fix this. T Carlson needs to shut his yap about blaming our current administration for what Putin has planned for years. He won't so now we won't.

Why not start a thread that quotes Bozo?
It would be equally relevant.
Yeah, but there is that slight confusion under the title of bozo posting about so many bozos. Carlson isn't alone in bozo land. :)

We are in agreement Trump is the more irrational of the two when it comes to domestic affairs. Now if you were a foreign despot looking to invade a neighboring country, which of the two would worry you more?
Putin is acting out of fear now. With Trump he had nothing to fear.

There's one way to fix this. T Carlson needs to shut his yap about blaming our current administration for what Putin has planned for years. He won't so now we won't.
First Amendment sucks, second amendment sucks, EC sucks,. Is there anything at all about our Constitution that you don't thinks sucks?

First Amendment sucks, second amendment sucks, EC sucks,. Is there anything at all about our Constitution that you don't thinks sucks?
Me"thinks" what sucks is you getting everything wrong in your post. However, it's your right to be wrong. ;)

Fox has willingly shown itself, through hosts and talking heads, that they are happy to provide propaganda material to the enemy in an attempt to discredit the Commander in Chief and President.
LOL.
This Command in Chief (more like In Name Only) discredits himself every time he makes a public statement or comes up with a new public policy, more so the radicals in his administration which are handling him.

How some Americans can support and defend this is worse than anything I ever could have imagined. It's just so wrong.

Back
Top Bottom