• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson: call for Fox News to fire host after anti-immigration tirade

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The head of the Anti-Defamation League has called for Fox News to fire Tucker Carlson, after the primetime host said immigration would “dilute the political power” of Americans.

Carlson was referring to “white replacement”, a racist theory that has been cited as a motivation in deadly attacks.

John Oliver on Tucker Carlson: 'The most prominent vessel for white supremacist talking points'
Read more

On Sunday, Jonathan Greenblatt, chief executive and national director of the ADL, told CNN Fox News should fire Carlson because of his “open-ended endorsement of white supremacist ideology”.

“I think we’ve really crossed a new threshold when a major news network dismisses this or pretends like it isn’t important,” Greenblatt said. “Tucker has got to go.”
=========================================================================
Tucker is an actor, not a real journalist. Writers cobble his scripts together based on direction from producers & their bosses.

Oliver is the funk. I'm sure that's something he never thought he'd be called.

Oliver is the funk. I'm sure that's something he never thought he'd be called.

If they should fire Tucker watch: he'll run for office. He may live in either NJ, NY or CT, so who knows where he will pop up.

If they should fire Tucker watch: he'll run for office. He may live in either NJ, NY or CT, so who knows where he will pop up.

I just know it'll be Florida. That's our luck.

Allowing more people to become American citizens will dilute the power of American citizens...uhuh....

Why bother pretending to try to hide it? I'm guessing for trolling purposes. You're going to piss off a liberal with racism, but you'll piss him off even more if your denial that it is as coy as it is blindingly dishonest.

I get the complaint, but again it is FoxNews we are talking about here. Seeing undertones and clever used phrases that boil down to racism is the norm and speaks to their audience as well.

It is not like FoxNews loyalists are all of a sudden concerned about the White Nationalism based rhetoric they tend to go with.

Fox will probably give Tucker a raise. Ain't no way they're firing him over a statement about changing demographics within the voting workforce. If he was regarding legal immigrants as non-Americans, then that's prejudiced. But it would take repeated slights before Fox would feel compelled to act.

Fox will probably give Tucker a raise. Ain't no way they're firing him over a statement about changing demographics within the voting workforce. If he was regarding legal immigrants as non-Americans, then that's prejudiced. But it would take repeated slights before Fox would feel compelled to act.

He actually has a fair record on this kind of patter.

The head of the Anti-Defamation League has called for Fox News to fire Tucker Carlson, after the primetime host said immigration would “dilute the political power” of Americans.

ho hum... the old "everything is racism" schtick

I know Carlson and he is not a racist or if he is, he HIDES it...

but every time a conservative says something, the left are programmed to Scream in Unison: RACISM!!!!! OMG, it's RACISM... OMG...

Get outa here already

There are multitudes of reasons why letting STRANGERS into our country is a bad idea... yet another thing that needs to be said even though it should normally go totally w/o saying...

sheez...

insane people ... Trump Derangement Syndrome...[/QUOTE]

ho hum... the old "everything is racism" schtick

I know Carlson and he is not a racist or if he is, he HIDES it...

but every time a conservative says something, the left are programmed to Scream in Unison: RACISM!!!!! OMG, it's RACISM... OMG...

Get outa here already

There are multitudes of reasons why letting STRANGERS into our country is a bad idea... yet another thing that needs to be said even though it should normally go totally w/o saying...

sheez...

insane people ... Trump Derangement Syndrome...
[/QUOTE]
Tucker's points never mention race, but they do take direct aim at Biden flooding America with migrants who have entered illegally.
The ADL is a joke- a bunch of anti-Israel Leftists.

He actually has a fair record on this kind of patter.

O'Reilly was probably worse. They want him to skate the line of controversy to increase emotions of outrage and ratings. *Shock* is what the Media does.

Tucker's points never mention race, but they do take direct aim at Biden flooding America with migrants who have entered illegally.
The ADL is a joke- a bunch of anti-Israel Leftists.
what's ADL?

Is this another cancellation attempt? All non approved discussion and opinions must be silenced.

That last sentence if read with a stereotypical hollywood german accent is particularly scary.

Back
Top Bottom