• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson boasts highest-rated month in cable news history

You get what.? How comfortable it is to accept lies and
more lies on an hourly basis.Like a child accepting that
they no longer require training wheels on their bicycle.
Or a 14 year old girl entering High school may need a
training bra.Just to make sure.
You have trained yerself to accept Lies and more lies so
much you no longer know a lie from the truth.
You abstain from truth as if some new latter day moral
equivalency.
So ya got Nothing, as I said I got that, no need to keep proving it.

Had a difficult time understanding the lawsuit, did you?

Might want to familiarize yourself with said suit;

Fox News seeks dismissal at the pleading stage on two constitutional grounds. First, it asserts that Mr. Carlson’s statements on the December 10, 2018, episode of his show are constitutionally protected opinion commentary on matters of public importance and are not reasonably understood as being factual...” -from link

So ya got Nothing, as I said I got that, no need to keep proving it.

NO ... You are the one with Nothing.In fact just the word
" nothing ".I guess in some message board circles that really
does it fir ya.That's the exact kind of comment Joe and Hunter
could use.Would use.If not for a Tucker Carlson sitting down with a
45 minute { uncut } explanation with a firsthand account of what the
Biden's were and ARE up to.That being The Lies and Nothing But the Lies.

NO ... You are the one with Nothing.In fact just the word
" nothing ".I guess in some message board circles that really
does it fir ya.That's the exact kind of comment Joe and Hunter
could use.Would use.If not for a Tucker Carlson sitting down with a
45 minute { uncut } explanation with a firsthand account of what the
Biden's were and ARE up to.That being The Lies and Nothing But the Lies.
You cutting a pasting here?

How many times did the cancel culture folks try to cancel Tucker's show. Remember some of the silly boycotts they tried?
What a major fail. Tucker is stronger then ever. Tonight he will have Tony Bobulinski, Hunters business partner. (y)

Tucker Carlson boasts highest-rated month in cable news history

Tucker Carlson Tonight had the highest ratings of any cable news show in history in the month of October.

The program, hosted by Tucker Carlson during the 8 p.m. hour, averaged 5,359,000 viewers nightly, including 1,003,000 in the key 25-54 age demographic that marketers covet, according to Nielsen Media Ratings. While the total ratings made cable news history, he also became the first prime-time host to reach 1 million viewers in the 25-54 demo since September 2008.

Carlson will be interviewing Hunter Biden’s ex-business partner, Tony Bobulinski, on Tuesday night. He has alleged that former Vice President Joe Biden was aware of his son’s pursuit of Chinese business deals despite the 2020 Democratic nominee’s claims to the contrary. He made headlines last week amid reporting based on contents of a laptop and hard drive that purportedly belonged to Hunter Biden, which contained emails and other data detailing his foreign business dealings.
You do understand that ratings are meaningless except to advertisers? They reflect nothing except how many people were watching at any one time. The quality of the content is not considered. Big deal.

You do understand that ratings are meaningless except to advertisers? They reflect nothing except how many people were watching at any one time. The quality of the content is not considered. Big deal.
TC has more quality content in one half hour than any of the other Cable news on the MSM combined for their entire shows.

TC has more quality content in one half hour than any of the other Cable news on the MSM combined for their entire shows.
Yeah. No! Tabloid news isn't "quality" and never has been. Screeching sensationalism is all Fox has. Here are some examples of 'quality content' from Carlson:

Yeah. No! Tabloid news isn't "quality" and never has been. Screeching sensationalism is all Fox has.
not sure how facts and video footage of facts and comparison opinion of facts versus footage of other news agencies news footage is thought of as tabloid journalism.

Then Advertisers are likewise meaningless.And that Anything could
be nothing depending on who says something about nothing.
Or Nothing about something.
Premier classic example of Circular Argumentation.

Seeing Tucker Carlson doing well among right leaning voters almost does not matter, there is very little alternative for that demographic to hear what they want to hear from the likes of FoxNews programming.

If anything, we should be more alarmed at the uptick in Republican party affiliation.

Might want to familiarize yourself with said suit;

Fox News seeks dismissal at the pleading stage on two constitutional grounds. First, it asserts that Mr. Carlson’s statements on the December 10, 2018, episode of his show are constitutionally protected opinion commentary on matters of public importance and are not reasonably understood as being factual...” -from link

I've already read the lawsuit. Have you? Mr Person's attempt at a summary is just flat wrong.

Yeah. No! Tabloid news isn't "quality" and never has been. Screeching sensationalism is all Fox has. Here are some examples of 'quality content' from Carlson:

Why not just admit that yer using a very old TV and rabbit ears
to pick up cable.And that you are picking up CNN and MSNBC
with so much snow on the screen that you think it's Fox.I mean,that
makes far more sense than Fox being a sensationalizing cable outlet.
I suppose Fox { the Best purveyor of Covering Wars as they happen }
is also being Sensational.In fairness to CNN { which used to be The place
to watch War being uncovered with the Great team of Bernie Shaw,
John Holliman and Peter Arnett }.
That was decades ago.CNN is now virtually a Joke.

Why not just admit that yer using a very old TV and rabbit ears
to pick up cable.And that you are picking up CNN and MSNBC
with so much snow on the screen that you think it's Fox.I mean,that
makes far more sense than Fox being a sensationalizing cable outlet.
I suppose Fox { the Best purveyor of Covering Wars as they happen }
is also being Sensational.In fairness to CNN { which used to be The place
to watch War being uncovered with the Great team of Bernie Shaw,
John Holliman and Peter Arnett }.
That was decades ago.CNN is now virtually a Joke.
All that just to admit you recognise I'm right? You could have just said 'you're right, Carlson lies all the time', and saved yourself some effort.

All that just to admit you recognise I'm right? You could have just said 'you're right, Carlson lies all the time', and saved yourself some effort.

" Go away ... Ya bother me Kid " - W.C.Fields

People were alarmed at how many people watched Fox News on cable. It's like 4.5 million.

ABC, NBC and CBS news all have 10-20 million viewers.
The only people that appear to be alarmed over Fox news ratings seem to be the alt-lefties who constantly screech how Fox News is ruining America. Just ask radio talking bobblehead Tom Hartman.

PewDiePie has 107 million subscribers on YouTube

Carlson has a bit over 4 million.

Mr Beast, another YouTuber has 45 million.

More right wing lies. No legitimate news source will touch it. Only the proven liars on Faux
It's a Reich-wing fever dream. Only Fox viewers would believe it. And they will.

I think he's down to Nugenics, HIMS, and Flexseal.

No gold bugs? I think that his team is slipping. Gold bugs and MLM scams could be great growth opportunities for him.

It's a Reich-wing fever dream. Only Fox viewers would believe it. And they will.
But Rachel Mancow holding Trump's tax returns is credible.

But Rachel Mancow holding Trump's tax returns is credible.
Well, yeah. They were his tax returns. That the difference between right- and left-wing media. Leftists Are far more interested in facts, data, and, you know, reality. Faux Nooze is all about crazy and bullshit. The less credible, the better. Murdoch made his bones with sensationalism, not accuracy. Fox is most definitely his creation. Fox viewers prove the adage, "you are what you eat."

I think he's down to Nugenics, HIMS, and Flexseal.
What? Tom Selleck no longer pitching reverse mortgages? Joe Namath not selling supplemental Medicare policies? Jamie Lee Curtis no longer hawking Yogurt?

According to iSpot.TV, Tucker Carlson Tonight sold $108.3 million worth of commercials in 2020, indicating that the show is on pace to match last year's totals. However, iSpot estimates Tucker Carlson Tonight made more than $190 million in 2018 from advertisers, representing a 45 percent decline. The picture for Carlson, though, isn't entirely bleak.

The broadcaster is attracting more ad money this year than his colleagues Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, whose shows generated $86.2 million and $92.2 million respectively, according to iSpot.TV. The advertising metrics firm figures that Tucker Carlson Tonight generates about 16 percent of Fox News' total ad revenue estimated at more than $1 billion.

According to iSpot, Tucker Carlson Tonight's biggest advertiser is My Pillow, which spent more than $40 million on spots during 2019 and 2020. That is about ten times as high as the show's next biggest advertiser and more than the next four sponsors' combined spending. My Pillow founder Mike Lindell is a major supporter of President Donald Trump. Lindell also recently addressed the Republican National Convention.

Seeing Tucker Carlson doing well among right leaning voters almost does not matter, there is very little alternative for that demographic to hear what they want to hear from the likes of FoxNews programming.

If anything, we should be more alarmed at the uptick in Republican party affiliation.
After several years of hearing from the left that the Republican party would virtually go away as the seniors died, I'm thrilled about that uptick in affiliation. In most recent polls, Trump has his best level of support from the groups in the 30-50 age categories.
Regarding Tucker, I thought the interview last night was excellent as have been many of Tucker's openings been in recent months.

Back
Top Bottom