• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson boasts highest-rated month in cable news history

Common Sense 1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
How many times did the cancel culture folks try to cancel Tucker's show. Remember some of the silly boycotts they tried?
What a major fail. Tucker is stronger then ever. Tonight he will have Tony Bobulinski, Hunters business partner. (y)

Tucker Carlson Tonight had the highest ratings of any cable news show in history in the month of October.

The program, hosted by Tucker Carlson during the 8 p.m. hour, averaged 5,359,000 viewers nightly, including 1,003,000 in the key 25-54 age demographic that marketers covet, according to Nielsen Media Ratings. While the total ratings made cable news history, he also became the first prime-time host to reach 1 million viewers in the 25-54 demo since September 2008.

Carlson will be interviewing Hunter Biden’s ex-business partner, Tony Bobulinski, on Tuesday night. He has alleged that former Vice President Joe Biden was aware of his son’s pursuit of Chinese business deals despite the 2020 Democratic nominee’s claims to the contrary. He made headlines last week amid reporting based on contents of a laptop and hard drive that purportedly belonged to Hunter Biden, which contained emails and other data detailing his foreign business dealings.

5 million viewers is the highest ever? Sometimes we forget how few people actually watch cable news.

People were alarmed at how many people watched Fox News on cable. It's like 4.5 million.

ABC, NBC and CBS news all have 10-20 million viewers.

So what? This won't change anyone's mind

Not to take anything away from Tucker, but another thing to consider is that CNN and MSNBC have to split the liberal audience, but Fox News gets all the conservatives. That's why I'm never impressed when Fox boasts about how they beat the other cable news networks in the ratings.

Fox ratings should be way up. It's a safe place in the middle of a storm.

All this proves is that there are a lot of sheep.

Not to take anything away from Tucker, but another thing to consider is that CNN and MSNBC have to split the liberal audience, but Fox News gets all the conservatives. That's why I'm never impressed when Fox boasts about how they beat the other cable news networks in the ratings.
I think you make a fair point about fox benefiting in the ratings by being the only game in town. Its sad how the rest of them all promote the same progressive viewpoint.

Yep
I am sure you don't
People actually believe that $#!£

Actually, Rick, I'm one of those who flip through the channels. I watch CNN as much as MSNBC as much as Fox News. And I can tell you that they are all biased, just in different ways.

That's alot of misinformation.

How many times did the cancel culture folks try to cancel Tucker's show. Remember some of the silly boycotts they tried?
What a major fail. Tucker is stronger then ever. Tonight he will have Tony Bobulinski, Hunters business partner. (y)

Tucker Carlson Tonight had the highest ratings of any cable news show in history in the month of October.

The program, hosted by Tucker Carlson during the 8 p.m. hour, averaged 5,359,000 viewers nightly, including 1,003,000 in the key 25-54 age demographic that marketers covet, according to Nielsen Media Ratings. While the total ratings made cable news history, he also became the first prime-time host to reach 1 million viewers in the 25-54 demo since September 2008.

Carlson will be interviewing Hunter Biden’s ex-business partner, Tony Bobulinski, on Tuesday night. He has alleged that former Vice President Joe Biden was aware of his son’s pursuit of Chinese business deals despite the 2020 Democratic nominee’s claims to the contrary. He made headlines last week amid reporting based on contents of a laptop and hard drive that purportedly belonged to Hunter Biden, which contained emails and other data detailing his foreign business dealings.

Fox News won a lawsuit by arguing that no reasonable person would consider Carlson news because it is total bullshit. So you're celebrating the fact that a lot of Trumpists revel in total bullshit.

Just FYI . . .

Fox News won a lawsuit by arguing that no reasonable person would consider Carlson news because it is total bullshit. So you're celebrating the fact that a lot of Trumpists revel in total bullshit.

Just FYI . . .
Had a difficult time understanding the lawsuit, did you?

does he still have advertisers?

People were alarmed at how many people watched Fox News on cable. It's like 4.5 million.

Network Primetime News is less than half that.Around 7- 8.4 Million.
NBC leads the pack and CBS is usually 3rd.

The Faux News viewers are the most misinformed group in America
Tbf, they are not misinformed, they are badly uninformed of the truth. Fox News is trying to just ride on its Republican agenda of making every Democrat look bad.

Network Primetime News is less than half that.Around 7- 8.4 Million.
NBC leads the pack and CBS is usually 3rd.
I imagine Tucker’s ratings will be up with the Bobulinski interview. In the words of Rob Walker this might bury the Bidens.

I imagine Tucker’s ratings will be up with the Bobulinski interview. In the words of Rob Walker this might bury the Bidens.

More right wing lies. No legitimate news source will touch it. Only the proven liars on Faux

More right wing lies. No legitimate news source will touch it. Only the proven liars on Faux

Okey Dokey.Lets start the Bouncing Ball of Lies a rollin'.
Name the biggest and easiest Lie you heard or read about
c/o Fox.

That means there is a total of about 25 million viewers who do nothing but eat the fish food served up by the major media.

Back
Top Bottom