• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson backtracks on Putin

His boss probably told him to knock that shit off.

What's the matter, Tucker? The fascist pool too deep for you?

He can back track all he wants. The videos are here to stay and will most likely be used this campaign season by democrats. He can't undig the hole he dug for Fox.

Even in backtracking he has to hedge. "whatever the scale."

Even in backtracking he has to hedge. "whatever the scale."
True, and how exactly can you back track when you ask, over and over rhetorically why we should be siding with the sovereign nation, a democracy none the less, who is the victim of an unprovoked attack by a much bigger, totalitarian state?

I picture fancy pants Carlson on the playground playing with his dolls when a 12 year old kid walks up, and unprovoked begins beating the crap out of a 6 year old. As a 14 year old, Carlson isn't sure if he should intervene. But first and foremost, he has to think hard about who's side he should be on.

He is no different from Trump and many of his supporters.

They are seduced by displays of power and strength, but they turn out to be hollow, it just looks cheap and tawdry.

What's he backtracked on?

Murdoch realized that Fox all over Russian propaganda media supporting Putin was not a good look.

He's still minimizing the wrong in that video. Why pay attention to him?

Tucker Carlson is perhaps one of the biggest frauds and sellouts since Glenn Beck, both are making a fortune lying to an audience they can make increasingly angry at everyone else.

There are loads of cons in here trying to change clothes right in front of us, just like Tucker is doing, and never admit that they changed any opinion whatsoever. And due to the timing of it, it sure seems like they are just following tucker's lead like the sheep they are.

Yo te conozco mosco.

Literal translation: "I know you fly".
Figurative translation: "You can't bullshit me because I know who you are."

These people need to be called out for this deceit.

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson is perhaps one of the biggest frauds and sellouts since Glenn Beck, both are making a fortune lying to an audience they can make increasingly angry at everyone else.

Compare him with whoever your favorite lefty shill is. See which one of them is more intelligent, more authentic, and more based.

Go watch him and whoever your favorite lefty shill is. See which one of them is more intelligent, more authentic, and more based.

I already know the answer. Tucker can't put on a flannel shirt and convince anyone but a rube that he represents anyone and anything but corporate fascism and white supremacy. Tucker gets out of lawsuits by admitting that he's just an entertainer and that no one should take him seriously.

There are loads of cons in here trying to change clothes right in front of us, just like Tucker is doing, and never admit that they changed any opinion whatsoever. And due to the timing of it, it sure seems like they are just following tucker's lead like the sheep they are.

Yo te conozco mosco.

Literal translation: "I know you fly".
Figurative translation: "You can't bullshit me because I know who you are."

These people need to be called out for this deceit.
Calling this fraud out for her deceit. CPAC contributor Tulsi Gabbard.

All these frauds are trying to reinvent themselves now that they realize they are way on the wrongside of the polls. **** every last one of them.

I already know the answer. Tucker can't put on a flannel shirt and convince anyone but a rube that he represents anyone and anything but corporate fascism and white supremacy.

Which corporations is Tucker Carlson representing? Are these different ones than Hillary is making paid speeches at?

Tucker gets out of lawsuits by admitting that he's just an entertainer and that no one should take him seriously.

I'd say that too if I was being sued for exercising my free speech -- and I would advise anyone else to do so, when being sued for free speech.
Because speech should certainly be free, and the goal of Leftists is to deprive anyone but themselves of speech. That's why they sue against the speech of others.

Calling this fraud out for her deceit. CPAC contributor Tulsi Gabbard.

All these frauds are trying to reinvent themselves now that they realize they are way on the wrongside of the polls. **** every last one of them.

I really like her. Very authentic, and she served her country in war.

Republicans are a big tent party, unlike the quickly shrinking Democrat base which skews ever harder to the far fringe Left.

Dems have no future, and their shamelessly crooked antics have now guaranteed their obliteration in the coming elections.
Literally their only hope to hang onto power is to do something audaciously criminal, like Voter Fraud.

Which corporations is Tucker Carlson representing?

All of them, his personal Swanson Heir fortune in particular, and the system of corporatism that empowers his white supremacist ideology.

Are these different ones than Hillary is making paid speeches at?

Historically they've been much the same.

I'd say that too if I was being sued for exercising my free speech -- and I would advise anyone else to do so, when being sued for free speech.
Because speech should certainly be free, and the goal of Leftists is to deprive anyone but themselves of speech. That's why they sue against the speech of others.

Is that also why right-wingers burn books and censor school education? To protect freedom of speech?

What's with those clips around 1:40ff? Are they not Carlson, or does the camera on his own show remove 50 pounds?

Was it because Orban denounced the invasion?

I really like her. Very authentic, and she served her country in war.
So did I.
Republicans are a big tent party,
So not true.
unlike the quickly shrinking Democrat base which skews ever harder to the far fringe Left.

Dems have no future, and their shamelessly crooked antics have now guaranteed their obliteration in the coming elections.
Literally their only hope to hang onto power is to do something audaciously criminal, like Voter Fraud.
herp derp bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom