• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tuberville Reinforces Alabama Stereotypes

If Tuberville goes through with this stunt most Americans will most definitely look at Alabama with disdain.The exploding heads will be Trump and his ardent supporters when this ridiculous ploy goes nowhere.

Librul heads have been exploding four four years now over the hildabeast going down to defeat in 2016. Now librul heads are exploding yet again over conservatives not showing luv for dopey Joe Biden.

Alabama ranks last in education, first in hunger.

Anyone see a correlation?

But then those rankings come primarily from inner city areas in the state that are run by democrats.

I think that you are just envious that Alabama football teams win so many college football championships compared to everywhere else.
Do you really think that I care about football? I had to google it but Ohio State does pretty well if you are into that sort of thing.

I wanted to go to a college that didnt have sports because academics should be the focus of college and not trying to be a minor league sports franchise.

But then those rankings come primarily from inner city areas in the state that are run by democrats.
What about the meth and oxy addicts' heads out in the hills, or didnt you think that we would remember?

Last edited:
From laughing too hard?

Like I've said, it's been pleasant surprise to win this election almost 70 times.

That's why I still have my avatar up. As soon as trump nation unconditionally admits that Biden won, it will be time for it to come down. :)

Actually, Alabama cities like Huntsville, Birmingham and Montgomery are the highlights of that backwards state. Rural Alabama is like freaking Appalachia.

Gulf Shores might elevate it a bit. But it's a heavy lift.

I expect you have as many examples of Biden's alleged crookedness as I have of Trump's well-documented instances. Could we see a few?

I don't know if you have access to the TV show, "The Big Bang Theory". Many people tell the character Sheldon that he's crazy. Sheldon responds that he's not- his mother had him tested.

The President was investigated for so many things and found not guilty. Good ol' Joe is dirtier than yesterday's socks.

He brags about it. Not only dirty. Stupid, too. Those who think he's not both are even more stupid than he is.

I don't know if you have access to the TV show, "The Big Bang Theory". Many people tell the character Sheldon that he's crazy. Sheldon responds that he's not- his mother had him tested.

The President was investigated for so many things and found not guilty. Good ol' Joe is dirtier than yesterday's socks.

He brags about it. Not only dirty. Stupid, too. Those who think he's not both are even more stupid than he is.
I guess you conveniently forgot to mention Trump's theft of millions in charity donations to his 'foundation' which he used to promote himself ("a shocking pattern of financial illegality" the judge said), and his fraudulent 'university' scam which forced him to pay out $25 million in settlement.
Perhaps you can outline Biden's alleged lawbreaking with a few examples?

It comes with knowledge.

From what I've read of the great philosophers your belief, believing that one holds the "Truth with a capital T", is an early step of potentially damaging ignorance.

From that misconception usually follow hurtful actions.

From what I've read of the great philosophers your belief, believing that one holds the "Truth with a capital T", is an early step of potentially damaging ignorance.

From that misconception usually follow hurtful actions.
Try knowledge. You might be amazed at the result.

That’s because I do “hold the truth“. Biden won.....Trump lost.

Curly City Slickers - day ain't over yet

I guess you conveniently forgot to mention Trump's theft of millions in charity donations to his 'foundation' which he used to promote himself ("a shocking pattern of financial illegality" the judge said), and his fraudulent 'university' scam which forced him to pay out $25 million in settlement.
Perhaps you can outline Biden's alleged lawbreaking with a few examples?

With as much respect as I can muster for you, the examples to which you point are silly.

The folks running the charity you cite apparently did things wrongly. When Trump found out about it, he paid the fines, completed the charitable donations and closed the charity.

Regarding Trump University, there were complaints from the students that they did not magically become Trump.

At the University system from which I graduated, only 7% of the Freshmen who enter graduate in four years in the major they declared on entering. Getting a job in their field is not a stat readily available.

IF getting a job in your field of study is the measure of the credibility of a university, THEN we have almost no credible universities.

With as much respect as I can muster for you, the examples to which you point are silly.

The folks running the charity you cite apparently did things wrongly. When Trump found out about it, he paid the fines, completed the charitable donations and closed the charity.

Regarding Trump University, there were complaints from the students that they did not magically become Trump.

At the University system from which I graduated, only 7% of the Freshmen who enter graduate in four years in the major they declared on entering. Getting a job in their field is not a stat readily available.

IF getting a job in your field of study is the measure of the credibility of a university, THEN we have almost no credible universities.
Breaking the law is "silly"? Your president breaking the law is "silly"? "When Trump found out about it"! Are you serious? Trump knows everything about what's going on where money is concerned, and the judgement made it crystal clear that Trump had used charity donations to use as campaign funds. Try again.

Try knowledge. You might be amazed at the result.

Which knowledge is the knowledge that you prefer?

Those with closed minds are so amusing to observe.

C’mon, you’re gonna pretend you don’t comprehend the simple/direct proof posted, irrefutably debunking your false claim about the entire South? Really embarrassing for you.

Not the entire South. I cited exception. I'm sure there's more. Even as an entire state, Texas, perhaps. Oh, wait. TX is a Plains state. Oh well.

Not the entire South. I cited exception. I'm sure there's more. Even as an entire state, Texas, perhaps. Oh, wait. TX is a Plains state. Oh well.
Your words.
Just to note, of various education measures, AL does measure last in at least one. Of various hunger, not poverty, measures, I've seen AL rank around 5th-7th worst. But, yeah, there's a correlation. As in the entire south in both education and hunger, plus poverty, though some southern states rank high in education, like VA.
You were wrong. Own it.

Breaking the law is "silly"? Your president breaking the law is "silly"? "When Trump found out about it"! Are you serious? Trump knows everything about what's going on where money is concerned, and the judgement made it crystal clear that Trump had used charity donations to use as campaign funds. Try again.

I'm always impressed by the ability of those suffering from TDS to alternately say the Trump is the dumbest guy that ever lived AND the smartest guy that ever lived

Do you ever wonder why your descriptions of the guy change to fit whatever contradictory lunacy it is that you are presenting in any particular moment?

I'm always impressed by the ability of those suffering from TDS to alternately say the Trump is the dumbest guy that ever lived AND the smartest guy that ever lived

Do you ever wonder why your descriptions of the guy change to fit whatever contradictory lunacy it is that you are presenting in any particular moment?
I'm always impressed by the ability of folk to defend Trump whatever he says and does, however illegal or outrageous...

I'm always impressed by the ability of folk to defend Trump whatever he says and does, however illegal or outrageous...

I responded to your specific idiocy with a specific criticism.

You are, once again, making another stupid comment with no reference or specificity.

Care to connect this to the real world in any way?

Back
Top Bottom