• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TSA To Spread Flesh-Eating Bacteria and STD's

P

Premo

Now that the TSA’s new pat down procedures include reaching inside people’s clothing and directly touching their skin and genitals, communicable diseases are set to soar, with doctors warning of a new wave of infections that will pose a greater risk to public health than any statistical probability of being a victim of terrorism. :shock:

Now that the TSA’s new pat down procedures include reaching inside people’s clothing and directly touching their skin and genitals, communicable diseases are set to soar, with doctors warning of a new wave of infections that will pose a greater risk to public health than any statistical probability of being a victim of terrorism. :shock:

and your source of this theory/information is or is it a creation of your own mind?

and your source of this theory/information is or is it a creation of your own mind?

naturally... let's visit youtube for a moment :

First an oldie : YouTube - TSA Groping Out Of Control vol 2
Enhanced patdowns : YouTube - TSA's New Groping and Fondling Policy
IN THE WAISTBAND : YouTube - ALERT: TSA Putting Hands Down Pants
Sexual assault claims : YouTube - Ohio Mom Claims Sexual Assault During TSA Pat Down
MOLESTATION : YouTube - AIRPORT MOLESTATION BY TSA

No this is complete delusion... first that people actually buy that this procedure in ANY WAY makes people safer... Second that you would deny that this is happening when this is one of the biggest MSM newsstories for almost 2-3 weeks now.

naturally... let's visit youtube for a moment :

First an oldie : YouTube - TSA Groping Out Of Control vol 2
Enhanced patdowns : YouTube - TSA's New Groping and Fondling Policy
IN THE WAISTBAND : YouTube - ALERT: TSA Putting Hands Down Pants
Sexual assault claims : YouTube - Ohio Mom Claims Sexual Assault During TSA Pat Down
MOLESTATION : YouTube - AIRPORT MOLESTATION BY TSA

No this is complete delusion... first that people actually buy that this procedure in ANY WAY makes people safer... Second that you would deny that this is happening when this is one of the biggest MSM newsstories for almost 2-3 weeks now.

There you go again. I did not deny nor support the OP. What I asked for was the source of his theory. The OP has yet to respond to anyones comments or provide the source of the information. I was sarcastic in adding if it was a creation of his mind. The OP, stated "with doctors warning of a new wave of infections" without providing any proof. To me this is not a very well presented theory. It is more of an opinion given and we are to take it as fact. I think not.

I personally think the TSA is going a bit to far or not going in the right direction for security. Yes its been reported TSA agents have been groping people. I have yet to see anything from a creditable news source that someone attracted a STD from airport security. (I will admit I only looked at your youtube titles and did not watch the clips)

There you go again. I did not deny nor support the OP.

Ya, sorry, I was a little harsh...

What I asked for was the source of his theory. The OP has yet to respond to anyones comments or provide the source of the information. I was sarcastic in adding if it was a creation of his mind. The OP, stated "with doctors warning of a new wave of infections" without providing any proof. To me this is not a very well presented theory. It is more of an opinion given and we are to take it as fact. I think not.

I personally think the TSA is going a bit to far or not going in the right direction for security. Yes its been reported TSA agents have been groping people. I have yet to see anything from a creditable news source that someone attracted a STD from airport security. (I will admit I only looked at your youtube titles and did not watch the clips)

First, the clips are all of newscasts, or montages of newsclips, raw footage, all showing the precise claims of the title.

As far as passing on infections : you have to stand on the same pad as every other traveller who had to take of their shoes, and if the TSA agent doesn't change gloves EVERYTIME they feel inside someones crotch, if a person has... say a herpes infection, then they could easily be spreading that virus, and it would be several MONTHS potentially before anyone even realizes that they are infected nevermind how they caught it...

Bottom line; even if this hasn't specifically spread any type of infection, these agents are trained for SECURITY and NOT for medical procedures... and well, if they were trained, they would realize that even getting exposed to the CLAIMED 20 microrems, 1000 microrems being the maximum safe exposure limit to radiation in a year (this is what I've been told by a radiologist), so by scanning say 500 people in a day (maybe closer to a week, I haven't personally seen those machines in action, and I don't look forward to encountering those machines because I will have to refuse and if I'm with my girlfriend I would urge her to refuse as well... and seeing someone grope my girlfriend inappropriately, well... I don't know what I would do, I would hope to be able to keep calm enough to not land myself in a jail cell.) anyway... at 500 people, even with the back scatter of the x-rays coming off the machine would make for that safe limit of radiation exposure for the YEAR... so, in 5-10 years from now when all these TSA agents running these machines start developing tumors what's going to happen then??

I digressed, the proof isn't so much that this HAS STARTED, but more there is a good chance that this will happen...

The greater danger is that first was take off your shoes, then it's take off your clothes or let someone rub you down... how much more does this need to escalate before the security state turns to :

[MOD EDIT: image removed]

(mothers holding children stripped naked awaiting their executions)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, sorry, I was a little harsh...

First, the clips are all of newscasts, or montages of newsclips, raw footage, all showing the precise claims of the title.

As far as passing on infections : you have to stand on the same pad as every other traveller who had to take of their shoes, and if the TSA agent doesn't change gloves EVERYTIME they feel inside someones crotch, if a person has... say a herpes infection, then they could easily be spreading that virus, and it would be several MONTHS potentially before anyone even realizes that they are infected nevermind how they caught it...

Bottom line; even if this hasn't specifically spread any type of infection, these agents are trained for SECURITY and NOT for medical procedures... and well, if they were trained, they would realize that even getting exposed to the CLAIMED 20 microrems, 1000 microrems being the maximum safe exposure limit to radiation in a year (this is what I've been told by a radiologist), so by scanning say 500 people in a day (maybe closer to a week, I haven't personally seen those machines in action, and I don't look forward to encountering those machines because I will have to refuse and if I'm with my girlfriend I would urge her to refuse as well... and seeing someone grope my girlfriend inappropriately, well... I don't know what I would do, I would hope to be able to keep calm enough to not land myself in a jail cell.) anyway... at 500 people, even with the back scatter of the x-rays coming off the machine would make for that safe limit of radiation exposure for the YEAR... so, in 5-10 years from now when all these TSA agents running these machines start developing tumors what's going to happen then??

I digressed, the proof isn't so much that this HAS STARTED, but more there is a good chance that this will happen...

The greater danger is that first was take off your shoes, then it's take off your clothes or let someone rub you down... how much more does this need to escalate before the security state turns to :

MOD EDIT: image removed
(mothers holding children stripped naked awaiting their executions)

Well if the the suspects in your photos were terrorists, no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if the the suspects in your photos were terrorists, no problem.

Ok... let's say those women and children are...

Read documents like the MIAC reports and other homeland security documents and what you'll find out is that if you have ANY political preferences in any way, are a veteran, gun owner, left wing, right wing, non-affiliated extremist / lone wolfs, believe in christianity, have an opinion about abortion, etc... then YOU ARE a terrorist in the eyes of homeland security.

The Modern Militia Movement-Missouri MIAC Strategic Report 20Feb09

BM, imo you read to much into statements by those who post. You missed the sarcastic humor in my post 7.
I agree with you that TSA is getting carried away.
I don't agree with the leap that it leads to death excecutions of people of the general public.

I don't agree with the leap that it leads to death excecutions of people of the general public.

I agree that it IS a leap, but consider the trend. Where were we 20 years ago? 10 years ago? What's happening today? and from those points we can project where things are headed if things aren't changed.

Getting someone to strip naked is dehumanizing... it's an act of domination. Just like a rape is NOT about sex but about domination. The ultimate form of domination is to start killing people. I can't say that this WILL happen, but if the trend does not change that COULD wind up being a result...

Basic criminology is that sociopaths and psychopaths will almost always tend to escalate their crimes as they get away with previous crimes... it's the only way to maintain the 'thrill'. In much the same way, if there is no push back against this clearly criminal violation of flyers under the pretext of 'security' then ultimately there will be an escalation to this insanity.

It's bad enough, take off your shoes, no water bottles, let me see / feel you naked, what's next?? Chest x-rays? Anal probing?

What comes after that?? Electroshock torture to make sure that you don't have ties with al-quaida? I mean seriously...

Either way, if the TSA is not performing proper hygenic procedures, it's not a matter of IF they will spread diseases but HOW MUCH spread of disease.

Listen, I'm thinking about my family, my friends, my girlfriend (soon to be fiancee, but don't tell her)... Like I said, I would have to emotionally restrain myself to see that happen to them, just on the principle.

Which is especially dangerous given that, on rare occasions, TSA agents will KILL people in their custody... though most likely I would simply cuss the agent out, and whatever happens from there.

Or like I've heard someone else point out; how come it's gotta be a man groping another man?? "I would ask for a woman to grope me, and if she's ugly I'd just close my eyes and maybe I can get a happy ending."

Seriously, I know it seems I'm taking this to the extreme, but look at history what happens when countries / empires become decadent and corrupt... the outcomes are almost never very pretty.

Oh heck judging by how few people wash their hands in public bathrooms and touch the door handle on the way out we're already screwed. :lamo:lamo:lamo

Oh heck judging by how few people wash their hands in public bathrooms and touch the door handle on the way out we're already screwed. :lamo:lamo:lamo

That's slightly different... I mean, it's a different matter getting nastiness on your hands (though doing that and touching your eyes can cause you to get sick, there's also immune system considerations, etc), rather then having someone grabbing the genitals of the person in front of you and then going to you next, there's a much higher chance like that.

It's not like you could catch aids from that, but there ARE bacteria and viruses that CAN be spread like that....

Regardless of that though, this is an act of humiliation. Of guilt until proof of innocence. Someone is going to have to challenge this legally...

But then there's the further matter of Chertoff ordering the machines something like 6 months PRIOR to the christmas day bomber when the machines were ready to begin delivery on a mass scale... THEN when he's finished with politics he gets a job as the CEO of the company that makes the machines he contracted with.

Let's not forget that the witnesses talked about a "sharp dressed man" that got the guy, who looked half-retarded and / or drugged out of his mind, onto the plane with NO CREDENTIALS, there was a man a few rows behind the bomber who filmed the entire event, and all this was all published as retractions, small paragraphs hidden in the back of the papers. We should all be happy that the attempted bomber didn't even know that the explosives he was using needed to be ignited with a blasting cap, not a lighter.

So the point is that this IS in fact going on, on it's face IT IS unconstitutional, it's humiliating, it's dehumanizing, it's hazardous to your health to be exposed to too much radiation... simple fact.

Also, look at the leaked photos, not only can you see the skin, sometimes you can see down to the bones of the legs or hands... at least when you go to the dentist the nurse goes into another room to use the x-rays, so this is more abusive to the TSA workers even.

But hey, if you're not caring how many people have been groped in front of you, then by all means don't bother asking him to change his gloves.... and for the jokers, is the whole thing a joke? Wouldn't that piss you off if it happened to you? Or is it just the one aspect of dirty gloves ??

Not the same. Actually it's worse with bathrooms if you're talking about genitals. Many males hold their penises when they urinate. When those males walk to the exit door without washing their hands, and grab the door handle with the same hand where do you think the bacteria go? At least with the TSA they wear rubber gloves and hopefully change them each time. Not that I'm concerned about it but the idea of having someone's bacteria on my hands from another guy's penis isn't exactly something I like to think about. And in many bathrooms in the U.S. the door handle is on the inside of the door and what good does washing your hands do if others don't? If we ever have a pandemic in this country that is spread by hands we are in big trouble.

I think this is making a mountain out of a mole hill as far as scans and pat downs. A very small percentage of people get patted down or scanned. I've flown quite a bit and it hasn't happened yet.

Not the same. Actually it's worse with bathrooms if you're talking about genitals. Many males hold their penises when they urinate. When those males walk to the exit door without washing their hands, and grab the door handle with the same hand where do you think the bacteria go?

I see your point... and it'd be something worth studying if someone had the stuff needed to perform such tests and the time and energy required. Anyway, I think the difference is more that once you open the door that's been tainted by people not washing hands, is that you're not going to then touch yourself down there without wiping them on something else... I'm not any sort of expert, but I would further guess that the actual bacteria / viruses can only survive for a limited time on an inanimate surface.

At least with the TSA they wear rubber gloves and hopefully change them each time.

The issue is that they are NOT changing them every time, reportedly... though I don't doubt that this varies even down to each agent.

Not that I'm concerned about it but the idea of having someone's bacteria on my hands from another guy's penis isn't exactly something I like to think about. And in many bathrooms in the U.S. the door handle is on the inside of the door and what good does washing your hands do if others don't? If we ever have a pandemic in this country that is spread by hands we are in big trouble.

I agree this is definately low on the priority of concerns, however, it is still one worth mentioning.

I think this is making a mountain out of a mole hill as far as scans and pat downs. A very small percentage of people get patted down or scanned. I've flown quite a bit and it hasn't happened yet.

Sure, I KNOW I'm taking a strong stance AGAINST these machines... because I'm looking at the progression of 'security' tactics... first the shoes, then no water, then a naked scan + dose of radiation and / OR being groped / fondled / sexually assaulted... what's next??

Body scanners to take a train or a bus?? Body scanners to get into the malls?? Body scanners scattered at checkpoints / chokepoints throughout cities? Or will they start sticking fingers inside a persons bodily cavities?? Chest x-rays to make sure that a person didn't sew a bomb inside their gut or as a false breast implant??

Finally, if you actually look at the details of all the failed terrorist attacks that's brought us to this point; both the shoe bomber AND the underwear bomber were LET ONTO THE PLANES bypassing security WITHOUT any ID or credentials. It's invasive, humiliating, and it's essentially pavlovian training to accept a security / police state.

Honestly, wouldn't anyone else agree that it's worth maintaining a level of personal dignity and take the risk that a terrorist might attack?? Rather then to allow this to carry on for the illusion of safety??

The fact is that people die... all the time. In my city alone there was about 30 names in the obituaries, and it's about the same every day... people are murdered, get into car accidents, hell, some people even die from bee stings... none of us are making it out of this life alive.

At what point does this 'security' go TOO FAR?? What is YOUR limit? What won't you put up with?? If not for yourself, for your family?? Are you going to let a pedophile with a badge molest your child in front of your eyes and in front of all the rest at the gate>? Seriously... how much is too much??

As a side note, I still remember my grampa back in the 80s(!) when he would be reading the newspapers just shaking his head in disgust over how much of a police state we were living in... that's getting close to 30 years ago, though at the time I was still too young to truly grasp the implications of what a police state IS.

Not the same. Actually it's worse with bathrooms if you're talking about genitals. Many males hold their penises when they urinate. When those males walk to the exit door without washing their hands, and grab the door handle with the same hand where do you think the bacteria go? At least with the TSA they wear rubber gloves and hopefully change them each time. Not that I'm concerned about it but the idea of having someone's bacteria on my hands from another guy's penis isn't exactly something I like to think about. And in many bathrooms in the U.S. the door handle is on the inside of the door and what good does washing your hands do if others don't? If we ever have a pandemic in this country that is spread by hands we are in big trouble.

I'm sorry Mr. E, you're far too sensible for this thread, take an immediate voluntary ban, can't you see we are busy keeping the fear alive?

I'm sorry Mr. E, you're far too sensible for this thread, take an immediate voluntary ban, can't you see we are busy keeping the fear alive?

Umm... keeping the fear alive is the justification for feeling up people in the name of a 'safe flight'.

high-risk-latex-exam-gloves-15-mil-medium.jpg

Time to buy Kimberly-Clark stock! :comp:

Whoever gave you your facts about radiation exposure are very wrong.

A person receives 200-300millirem (which is 200000-300000 microrems) every year, from different sources of natural radiation, including the sun, buildings, certain foods and minerals, rocks, and natural radon sources.

And the government's limit for radiation is 5000 mR (usually equivalent to mrem, depending on type of radiation) a year, not 1000 microrem. (A pregnant woman's radiation exposure limit is 500 mR.)

Plus, depending on the shielding provided by the machine itself and how far away the operator actually is, the exposure of the operator will be far less than the exposure that the person being scanned is receiving.

I have worked in nuclear power. My personal lifetime dose is around 250 millirem for that 9+ years (note: this is not necessarily common and I will leave it at that).

Also, the most significant "side effect" that might become observable to those TSA operators will be a higher percentage of daughters born to male operators. Tumors are highly unlikely, unless the official dosage is not correct/true or they are doing something else with these machines that is causing them to receive a much higher dose than a scan emits.

Back
Top Bottom