• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TSA thinks floppy-eared working dogs at the airport have a more welcoming face for passengers, child

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I am all for reducing stress at travel time; disclaimer: the missus and I are retired and travel internationally about twice a year. We are dog lover/owners and have to resist the temptation to rub the ears of working/service dogs.
I have never seen a threatening GSD in a travel hub. This public move to assuage travelers fears just doesn’t sit well with me. LEO animals should make one think, especially if there are people inclined to be bad actors......

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/tsa...king-dogs-airport-welcoming/story?id=60141736

Last edited:
Ugh, politically correct BS that actually works at cross-purposes.

Because there are instructions posted everywhere about NOT reaching out to or petting the dogs.

So let's just pick ones that are 'more inviting?'

The dogs serve a purpose, how about messaging that accurately? Then there's nothing to fear.

Back
Top Bottom