• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TSA leaves man soaked in his own urine

and a fascist state is yours. I'm sure you whined and bitched nonstop... In fact I remember it from that crap hole of a forum you came from, you bitching about the patriot act.

I guess freedom means **** to you when it's your man in office. :shrug:

Oh, he explained that. Someone listening to you talking to a person from overseas, who's known to be a terrorist, without you even knowing is more invasive than having hands in your underwear with no specific reason.

I have initially supported the TSA and more invasive search procedures, but I have sense seen the error of my ways. This isn't security, it's humiliation and unnecessary. There are more practical ways of securing passengers on airline flights without shredding their privacy and dignity. It seems the TSA shows very little respect to others and presumes everyone is a terrorist worthy of undignified searches. This is just wrong and unnecessary.

Oh, he explained that. Someone listening to you talking to a person from overseas, who's known to be a terrorist, without you even knowing is more invasive than having hands in your underwear with no specific reason.

Here is why he supports it and calls people liars without evidence. His god king stands by it.

As soon as Obama changes his tune, he will as well. Despicable.

I haven't seen a post by Boo Radley saying he supports this type of screening, where are you guys getting this from?

Man’s urostomy bag damaged during invasive TSA pat-down; forced to fly with urine on

HEADLINE: Man’s urostomy bag damaged during invasive TSA pat-down; forced to fly with urine on him

OVERVIEW: A cancer survivor had his urostomy bag (for his urine) ripped open during an invasive TSA pat-down; he was then forced to fly with his urine on his clothes.

LINK: Man

Moderator's Warning:
threads merged

and a fascist state is yours. I'm sure you whined and bitched nonstop... In fact I remember it from that crap hole of a forum you came from, you bitching about the patriot act.

I guess freedom means **** to you when it's your man in office. :shrug:

You're memory is likely not as good as you believe. Sure, I don't support the Patriot act and have and can articlulate why. But I started no threads on it, and only responded to silliness and addressed factual information. The provisions of the patriot act or very different than what is going on here, and done with no choice of those they act on. Here, you can refuse and go home. Not so with the Patriot act.

Nor is it like listening in on phone calls that both hurts our abuility to actually connect dots, and I explained how earlier, but without proper oversight is illegal. With proper oversight and following the law, I would have no objection with it either.

So, I suggest it is really you who have a problem with freedom and not myself. Is this where I call you a fascist? I always get these things confused. :coffeepap

Really boo? A choice? Then why is the tsa trying to fine folks for refusing. You really are something special boo.

Back
Top Bottom