• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trying to keep a tally of important issues raised by the republican members.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

So far we have Rep. Doug Collins, he seems to be concerned about how CNN was there to capture Stone's arrest.

Rep. Steve Chabot is concerned about drugs and ron's and nancy's just say no.

Rep. Ben Cline, when he goes home his constituents ask about drugs, crime, and immigration.

Why does the right think the dems should be asking about these kinds of things and not the Muller investigation among other things that might prove our president might be a traitor. What could possibly be more important than that?

So far we have Rep. Doug Collins, he seems to be concerned about how CNN was there to capture Stone's arrest.

Rep. Ben Cline, when he goes home his constituents ask about drugs, crime, and immigration.

Why does the right think the dems should be asking about these kinds of things and not the Muller investigation among other things that might prove our president might be a traitor. What could possibly be more important than that?

Don't forget the woman who was crying about how no important issues were being raised and that this was harassment. I don't recall her name. her name was blurry from me shaking my head too much

Don't forget the woman who was crying about how no important issues were being raised and that this was harassment. I don't recall her name. her name was blurry from me shaking my head too much

There's been a couple admonishing the dems for wasting time and not asking whitaker what they thought were important questions. Stop complaining about the dems and ask your important questions.

There's more important questions [and actions] than the ones already asked a million times.

You're so afraid the Mueller investigation will be stopped for the witch hunt it is.

Louie "I am literally mentally retarded" Gohmert's comments were by far the worst today, showing that he's OK with a purge of DOJ employees who are 'loyal to the president'.

Opioid crisis, gun crime, illegal immigration, FISA abuses, Rosenstein's bull****...for starters.

What have the Hypo-crats discussed?

MUELLER !!! MUELLER !!! MUELLER!!

This SHAM has NOTHING TO DO WITH DOJ OVERSIGHT.....obviously.

They are FREAKING OUT because that know that the RUSSIA SCAM IS ENDING....

russia is a lie.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom