• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Try Star Citizen for free

Black Dog

King Of The Dog Pound
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
If you wanted to try out Star Citizen, but did not want to plop down the cash, here is your chance! Play for a week for free with 16 iconic ships to fly.

Star citizen Free Fly: http://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/ShipShowdown-Free-Fly

If you decide you like the game and want to continue, use my code below when you purchase the game and we both get an extra 5000 Uec!

STAR-KBLV-D2DJ

Here is a link to our squadron Discord voice server and Spectrum game site.

Join our Discord server here: Iron Storm Legion

Our spectrum site is here: Iron Storm Legion [JH0] - Organizations - Roberts Space Industries

Hope to see you in the verse!

Last edited:
If you wanted to try out Star Citizen, but did not want to plop down the cash, here is your chance! Play for a week for free with 16 iconic ships to fly.

Star citizen Free Fly: http://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/ShipShowdown-Free-Fly

If you decide you like the game and want to continue, use my code below when you purchase the game and we both get an extra 5000 Uec!

STAR-KBLV-D2DJ

Our spectrum site is here: Iron Storm Legion [JH0] - Organizations - Roberts Space Industries

Hey BD, how you been?

Hey BD, how you been?

Not bad Red, how about you??? I am just chilling like a big dog. Getting fat, lol and also getting ready to move the hell out of Florida this year. Looking at farm land in Alabama.

Not bad Read, how about you??? I am just chilling like a big dog. Getting fat, lol and also getting ready to move the hell out of Florida this year. Looking at farm land in Alabama.

Alabama is good for farming, and some really nice people up that way. Glad to hear you are doing well, I am as well.

Alabama is good for farming, and some really nice people up that way. Glad to hear you are doing well, I am as well.

That's good to hear. Yea looking near the Tennessee boarder.

I am still voting for Trump, lol.

That's good to hear. Yea looking near the Tennessee boarder.

I am still voting for Trump, lol.

I think the rules require that I hate you forever now.

But I was never good at rules.

I think the rules require that I hate you forever now.

But I was never good at rules.

Well if it helps it's mainly because I am down with the troop draw down and middle east peace etc. So only because of good things.

Anyway I miss the conversation here and you guys, just to hot right now. Loosing friends over this bull. I am so ready for this jut to be over.

Well if it helps it's mainly because I am down with the troop draw down and middle east peace etc. So only because of good things.

Anyway I miss the conversation here and you guys, just to hot right now. Loosing friends over this bull. I am so ready for this jut to be over.

You and me both my friend, you and me both...

STAR-KBLV-D2DJ

Wow! I was just thinking about you today.
Glad you are well.

Wow! I was just thinking about you today.
Glad you are well.

Hey SMTA, how ya doin bud? I am good man. Like I said before chilling and healing, lol.

Hey SMTA, how ya doin bud? I am good man. Like I said before chilling and healing, lol.
It’s really good to see you here.
I was worried and didn’t know what to think.
Very pleased for you. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom