• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Truth Social is currently beating Twitter & TikTok on the Apple Store

So much for the notion that Truth Social is a slacker... It appears not to be true.

Plus, Elon Musk is a very perceptive man.

I've started taking a closer look at the platform. Don't think I'll be using it much though. However, I wish it success.

While it's possible that someone might eventually post something on Tweety's site, it's fairly unlikely to be actual truth. It will probably be nazi bullshit, anti-vax nonsense, ct lunacy, or some combination.

You've taken a snapshot, and interpreted as a trend lmao. This is so typical of right-wing logic.

Twitter and TikTok users DWARF Truth Social users by orders of magnitude. This is literally the dumbest thing to celebrate, as if Truth Social was a platform worth celebrating to begin with.

I've never checked out Truth Social and I'm not on Twitter, so I have no personal experience with either.
But I heard a report about Truth Social a few days ago. It had to do with Trump deciding to use Truth Social and not go back to Twitter. I think they said Trump isn't even on Truth Social yet and plans to begin posting there in the next couple weeks. I'm not sure I've got that right but that's what I'm remembering.

One major turn off for me is one cannot look at the site content. Seems you must register and use the APP.
Twitter, for example, you can look at someones posts without joing.

Why the restriction?

I can't even get on with the App.

I've never checked out Truth Social and I'm not on Twitter, so I have no personal experience with either.
But I heard a report about Truth Social a few days ago. It had to do with Trump deciding to use Truth Social and not go back to Twitter. I think they said Trump isn't even on Truth Social yet and plans to begin posting there in the next couple weeks. I'm not sure I've got that right but that's what I'm remembering.

I've been on Twitter since 2009, and signed up for Truth Social but so far, (it's been maybe two months) am unable to get on. I was given a number and told to be patient as I was approved. I'm not sure I believe Truth Social is even functioning.

While it's possible that someone might eventually post something on Tweety's site, it's fairly unlikely to be actual truth. It will probably be nazi bullshit, anti-vax nonsense, ct lunacy, or some combination.
Oh, well, naturally; I mean, that's so utterly self-evident - who could possibly argue with such reasoning?

I think it's a good idea to have a place for the Trumptards, Climate Deniers, Qanons and Big Lie Believers to go and be among their own kind.

Perhaps it will render some relief to the more credible sites and not stink up the other rooms as much.

I mean, we can always hope,

Nonsense

I think it's a good idea to have a place for the Trumptards, Climate Deniers, Qanons and Big Lie Believers to go and be among their own kind.

Perhaps it will render some relief to the more credible sites and not stink up the other rooms as much.

I mean, we can always hope,

Nothing but the usual propagandized hyperbole then?

So much for the notion that Truth Social is a slacker... It appears not to be true.

Plus, Elon Musk is a very perceptive man.

Sorry, but Elon Musk is not a reliable source he says and claims the most crazy things on Twitter. Some have been threads in this forum.

Sorry, but Elon Musk is not a reliable source he says and claims the most crazy things on Twitter. Some have been threads in this forum.
No need to apologize.
Go ahead and prove what he tweeted and I posted in the O/P is wrong. Otherwise, calling your statement a red herring.

Back
Top Bottom