• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Truth Social is currently beating Twitter & TikTok on the Apple Store

Well apparently the left already had Twitter if the Trump Right snowflakes were to be believed.

Maybe not anymore if Musk is going through with the purchase. But all the crying earlier was about the silencing of the Right's fake news and false narratives. So the left at that point didn't need to make anything.

It appears Musk's plan is not to have Twitter dominated by extremists on both side of the spectrum.
I am sure some will be disappointed.

It appears Musk's plan is not to have Twitter dominated by extremists on both side of the spectrum.

Yeah, sure. Well when he owns it, he may do as he likes.

In a previous post I wrote incorrectly that TruthSocial could be "sold" in the Apple store. It was an oversight on my part as I knew the App is free.
Sorry for any meltdowns this may have caused. ;)

He might have. But then there were those wonderful intelligence guys liars.

Twitter was quick to label tweets disinformation which begs the question, how come they didn't label the spies who lie letter by 51 former intelligence officers disinformation?

:sneaky:

So it not going to be free speech for all?

Back
Top Bottom