• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trust but don't verify.

The problem here is that Trump is not following any intelligence just his own beliefs.

That is just ridiculous nonsense. Who knows who Trump listens to unless they have an Obama wiretap on him all the time?

He decides something is a certain way that makes him look good and then that becomes the truth and no one can change his mind.

I get tired of these quack analysts and their sociopathetic leftist liberal quack assessments.

Look at North Korea or Iran. Anyone with a brain knows the intelligence agencies are right, NK is never going to give up the nukes, at least not all of them. It would be suicide for the regime if they did. And Iran according not only our intelligence agencies, but the inspectors has not even yet breached the promises they made under the Iran deal. But Trump has determined that his meeting with NK has them getting rid of their nukes and he knows Iran is building Nukes.

Trump is negotiating with people he knows are not to be trusted even though he publicly gives them the benefit of the doubt to encourage them to join civilized nations instead of being warlike animal rogues. Barbarians in the USA should give Trump the benefit of the doubt also instead of heaping their crappy seditious anti-American junk opinions on him all the time.

And the Southern Border, well it is easier for the terrorists to just fly into our country and then overstay their visa's than to try the southern border route. Even if the terrorists decided to use the Southern Border, do you think a wall or "barrier" would stop them. Better to use modern methods and man power to stop them, which I thik is what most of our congress wants to do.

Leftist commie democrats despise the thought of border walls keeping potential illegal democrat voters from flooding our southern border.

But what are the "facts"?

Millions of Americans (including the President) believe that common sense tells us that we currently do not know who is entering the country without our knowledge, and millions of Americans (including the intelligence chief) feel that there is nothing to worry about.

OMG

God Bless.

If I did have a link, I could not link to it, for I am but a computer-illiterate senior citizen.

It was on local (Los Angeles) TV a day or so ago.

They showed the migrants, of whom all were male but one.

The reporter said they were from China.

They showed them sitting in a group.

When it comes to this topic, neither side will budge.

One side believes a wall is useless and "racist."
The other side believes that a wall works.

As an impartial observer, I agree that the first side will win the argument. They will deny the President the money to build a wall. They (the Democrats) will take back the White House in 2020, and they can then turn a blind eye to illegal immigration. Hopefully, they are right that no serious consequences will eventually occur.

Trump's wall is supposed to be paid for by Mexico, not we the American taxpayers.

I'm a senior citizen, too. How is that an excuse to not prove a claim with a link to solid information? Don't you get any of your news online? I can help, if you're interested, via PM on this site.

I can help, if you're interested, via PM on this site.

Thank you for your generous offer, but I prefer everything in open forum.

I could not learn how to link unless the instructor were sitting at my side.

You do not believe what I saw on TV.

That is, of course, your right.

You might try googling something like: Chinese migrants in boat found off Southern California coast.

Best wishes

Thank you for your generous offer, but I prefer everything in open forum.

I could not learn how to link unless the instructor were sitting at my side.

You do not believe what I saw on TV.

That is, of course, your right.

You might try googling something like: Chinese migrants in boat found off Southern California coast.

Best wishes

Six Mexicans, three Chinese. I didn't find any information about their starting point, did you?

"I could not learn how to link unless the instructor were sitting at my side." -- want to bet? I'm a retired technical writer. It was my JOB to teach such things.

:D

Back
Top Bottom