• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpworld Goes Into Meltdown After Trump Endorses Dr. Oz

itstony

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
OK, Trump's endorsement of Oz is hard to understand until you realize they are both grifters and purveyors of misinformation. Sounds like his base is none too pleased either.

OK, Trump's endorsement of Oz is hard to understand until you realize they are both grifters and purveyors of misinformation. Sounds like his base is none too pleased either.

Couple of ding- dongs
Birds of a feather flock together?

The doctor has an impressive resume. It just goes to show ya…..

Dr Oz is pretty well unknown in Europe. He is said to be a crank and charlatan who supports homeopathy so long may our happy ignorance continue.

Looks to me like it's The Daily Beast that's in meltdown mode.

Well, just going by the reactions in this thread, I'd say it's the Trump haters who are going into meltdown.

shrug...

Hell, if you told me that trump endorsed some ex football player who lied about graduating from college it wouldn't surprise me.
I sincerely hope Walker wins the GA GOP nomination.

jerry springer has more credibility than “DR” OZ…

Who’s next “”DR” Phill???

“It’s like Donald Trump’s staff is sabotaging Trump by convincing him to make the worst possible endorsements,” conservative radio host Erick Erickson tweeted.
It's a plot!

They want to make Trump look bad, that's all!

And they say it's not a cult. Jeeeeebus.

You are very hard-pressed to find a good GOP candidate these days. If OZ is hated by Trumpers it could be a good sign, but I have seen his ads and they are embarrassing. Of course, so was trump.........

At least Rolling Stone knows how to write a headline about these guys:

52F63C04-6D75-447F-9D55-432EA6D62DE4.jpeg

How did oz land the endorsement? Did he tell Tweety that he could lose 14 pounds in 14 hours while eating everything he wants?

Back
Top Bottom