• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It seems every day we are getting closer to having the evidence that at least Trump's people conspired with the Russians to help Trump win the election. Just so you know conspiring with a foreign nation to influence our elections is a felony. In the future we may learn that whether Trump was in some way involved or not. My question to those out there who still support Trump, does it even matter to you as long as Trump won? Is Trump being president more important than how he became president? Inquiring minds want to know.

It seems every day we are getting closer to having the evidence that at least Trump's people conspired with the Russians to help Trump win the election. Just so you know conspiring with a foreign nation to influence our elections is a felony. In the future we may learn that whether Trump was in some way involved or not. My question to those out there who still support Trump, does it even matter to you as long as Trump won? Is Trump being president more important than how he became president? Inquiring minds want to know.

Excellent question, looking to see what Trumpettes say. My guess is that they are okay with it, as long as they get their judges and tax cuts for rich people.

The big question, I think, should also be asked is, "If Trump doesn't get his wall, are you still going to approve of his presidency?".

It seems every day we are getting closer to having the evidence that at least Trump's people conspired with the Russians to help Trump win the election. Just so you know conspiring with a foreign nation to influence our elections is a felony. In the future we may learn that whether Trump was in some way involved or not.

1. Just so you know...the only thing we know is that we might be closer to Mueller ending his investigation. We have no idea what we will find out when he does complete his investigation.

2. There is nothing, so far, that can justify you saying, "we are getting closer to having the evidence that at least Trump's people conspired with the Russians to help Trump win the election."

3. Using words like the ones I highlighted, you set up a hypothetical situation...without any real justification...that may or may not happen.

So...your questions...

My question to those out there who still support Trump, does it even matter to you as long as Trump won? Is Trump being president more important than how he became president? Inquiring minds want to know.

My answer...

No and no.

Excellent question, looking to see what Trumpettes say. My guess is that they are okay with it, as long as they get their judges and tax cuts for rich people.

The big question, I think, should also be asked is, "If Trump doesn't get his wall, are you still going to approve of his presidency?".

In my case, your guess is totally wrong.

In answer to your question, my answer is yes.

In my case, your guess is totally wrong.

In answer to your question, my answer is yes.

Oh, Mycroft. You'd approve of his presidency if Trump pinched a loaf on your chest and set your house on fire. You could have saved the effort responding to this one, we all know.... ;) :lol:

Oh, Mycroft. You'd approve of his presidency if Trump pinched a loaf on your chest and set your house on fire. You could have saved the effort responding to this one, we all know.... ;) :lol:

Of course...you'll believe what you want to believe.

You are dismissed.

Of course...you'll believe what you want to believe.

You are dismissed.

haha...oh, the patented Mycroft dismissal. :roll: Scratch one achievement off the list for today... :lamo

It would depend on the details.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If there's nothing illegal about it, then no.

Oh, Nate. You'll cry about this president if he cured cancer. You would claim he invented cancer, so he could cure it. You could have saved the effort of responding since the OP obviously wasn't soliciting your opinion. That, and Mycroft isn't the topic of the thread.

Oh, Nate. You'll cry about this president if he cured cancer. You would claim he invented cancer, so he could cure it. You could have saved the effort of responding since the OP obviously wasn't soliciting your opinion. That, and Mycroft isn't the topic of the thread.

Please forgive me if I giggle for the next five minutes at the thought of you preaching forum etiquette...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, if you look (I don't care to, but you can), you'll find where I have given Trump props where props are due - I can think of twice, once being in his efforts to reduce the costs of medication, the other for his support for the prison reform bill (though in retrospect that could be a little self serving, depending on how everything shakes out...lolz).

So, ya failed there, too. Tsk...rough day, buddy.

Please forgive me if I giggle for the next five minutes at the thought of you preaching forum etiquette...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, if you look (I don't care to, but you can), you'll find where I have given Trump props where props are due - I can think of twice, once being in his efforts to reduce the costs of medication, the other for his support for the prison reform bill (though in retrospect that could be a little self serving, depending on how everything shakes out...lolz).

So, ya failed there, too. Tsk...rough day, buddy.

Poor Nate. It's ok, my friend. Don't lose your ****.

Poor Nate. It's ok, my friend. Don't lose your ****.

*hugs* I knew there was a big ol' softy in there somewhere. Can I assume it's a yes for some spooning later on today? Clothes on, I promise. #FriendLuv

*hugs* I knew there was a big ol' softy in there somewhere. Can I assume it's a yes for some spooning later on today? Clothes on, I promise. #FriendLuv

Keep your hands to yourself...lol

If there's nothing illegal about it, then no.

If you read my OP you would understand that if there was a conspiracy to collude with the Russians or any government to effect our elections, that is a felony. So if any of trump's people did conspire to do so, they committed a felony. Just so you understand a felony means they did something illegal. If Trump was involved, then he committed a felony. So anser the question, do you even care as long as he won?

Some how I do not think this president is going to cure cancer. Neither has any other president as far as I know.

If you read my OP you would understand that if there was a conspiracy to collude with the Russians or any government to effect our elections, that is a felony. So if any of trump's people did conspire to do so, they committed a felony. Just so you understand a felony means they did something illegal. If Trump was involved, then he committed a felony. So anser the question, do you even care as long as he won?

Sanders had foreigners literally working for his campaign. Clinton hired a foreigner to get information from the Russian government about President Trump.

Why aren't your panties all knotted up about that? Partisan hackery, much?

Well, we know that PapaD and now Manafort was talking to Ruskies. We have heard stories about Cohen in Prague of which it appears not even Mueller believes.
And yet Mueller did NOT charge them with such a crime. So it's not clear that it's a felony.
Right now it appears Manafort used his brief period of campaign manager for his own purpose.

Sanders had foreigners literally working for his campaign. Clinton hired a foreigner to get information from the Russian government about President Trump.

Why aren't your panties all knotted up about that? Partisan hackery, much?

Just guessing, but.....perhaps because those are a couple of really dumb arguments?

In Sanders' case, it was determined after the election that a handfull of volunteers from Australia had some of their expenses paid by a liberal group in that country. That was found to be in violation of FEC rules on in-kind contributions , and the Sanders campaign paid the required fine (even though they had no knowledge that the volunteers were getting stipends from their home country).

In Clinton's case, Christopher Steele was originally hired by REPUBLICANS to look into Trump's Russia connections. The Clinton team rehired him to complete his investigation after securing the Democratic nomination.

In NEITHER CASE was their active collaboration with a hostile foreign government...and ENEMY of the United States of America. That ignominious (if not traitorous) distinction belongs entirely to the Trump campaign.

So, try again, if you dare.

Just guessing, but.....perhaps because those are a couple of really dumb arguments?

In Sanders' case, it was determined after the election that a handfull of volunteers from Australia had some of their expenses paid by a liberal group in that country. That was found to be in violation of FEC rules on in-kind contributions , and the Sanders campaign paid the required fine (even though they had no knowledge that the volunteers were getting stipends from their home country).

In Clinton's case, Christopher Steele was originally hired by REPUBLICANS to look into Trump's Russia connections. The Clinton team rehired him to complete his investigation after securing the Democratic nomination.

In NEITHER CASE was their active collaboration with a hostile foreign government...and ENEMY of the United States of America. That ignominious (if not traitorous) distinction belongs entirely to the Trump campaign.

So, try again, if you dare.

It isn't too hard...
Steele was not hired by Fusion until after the Democrats hired Fusion. In other words, Steele has nothing to do with the GOP.
The claim that Steele and his anonymous Russian sources have nothing to do with the Russian government is rather ludicrous considering what is otherwise claimed of Putin.

Makeup much bull****?

Since the Hillary Campaignm DNC, and Obama Adm. ALL WORKED WITH THE RUSSIANS to influence the campaign..."that OK with you"?

Let me know when we "discover" that the Trump campaign secretly paid $millions through a concealed bank transaction to hire a kremlin-linked firm, to pay a foreign agent to contact his Kremlin-linked buddies for some MADEUP BULL**** to influence the election, and, when that failed, used it to illegally obtain FISA warrants, KNOWING IT WAS UNVERIFIED OPPO RESEARCH, and NOT ACTUAL FBI Intel...and then get caught LYING ABOUT ALL OF THAT FOR OVER A YEAR.

Then add in setting up a meeting between the Hillary campaign and ANOTHER KREMLIN-LINKED BUDDY of the Kremlin-linked firm to try to set them up, and then get caught LYONG ABOUT THAT for over a year.

dem russian collusion and obamagate.jpg

I'll wait here....

As long as Granny didn't win , I don't care what the Russians did.If they did tip it away from her , I propose we erect a statue to Putin.

Ends justify the means-isn't that the Dem motto?

#LAFFRIOT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom