• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpsters, if Trump and his people worked with Russians to win the election, okay with you?

You can ascribe "positions" to trump guys but it really isn't about that. It's how he makes them FEEL and anything that gets in the way of that addictive feeling Trump gives them, and they lose their ****.

Stupidity has no cure, unfortunately. And, supporting Trump required a hell of a lot of stupidity to begin with. Sticking with him now--that takes stupid to a whole new level.

The upside: all Trump has left are the incurably stupid.

you are asking if we still support a person we voted for despite the lefts still to this day unproven russia did it fallacy? I have a name for these people who believe in this concocted claim with 0 evidence. Russia didiots. As on other sites, if Im proven wrong and Trump is guilty I will resign from all forums. I bet none of you lefties will make the same promise. Im 100% positive you guys are full of it on this. 100%.

So they're saying the report that rids us of Trump and you should be in Feruary. Looking forward to it?

BTW it's not a matter of "if" but rather when.:2rofll:

1. Just so you know...the only thing we know is that we might be closer to Mueller ending his investigation. We have no idea what we will find out when he does complete his investigation.

2. There is nothing, so far, that can justify you saying, "we are getting closer to having the evidence that at least Trump's people conspired with the Russians to help Trump win the election."

3. Using words like the ones I highlighted, you set up a hypothetical situation...without any real justification...that may or may not happen.

So...your questions...

My answer...

No and no.

This is getting old. Arguing that a quacking duck may really be a swan will not cut it any more. It is exactly like it appears and always has been. The endless lies, false and changing stories and other guilty behaviors that we have observed are not in our imagination. Trump asked the Russians for help right in front of us. He also was involved in talks with Putin for a tower in Moscow while accepting the GOP nomination. He kowtowed to Putin in Helsinki like he was his puppy dog.These are not conspiracy theories they are real as is the danger of allowing him to stay in office knowing these things.

Last edited:
So they're saying the report that rids us of Trump and you should be in Feruary. Looking forward to it?

BTW it's not a matter of "if" but rather when.:2rofll:

you never made the same claim if he isnt. Are you not confident in yourself?

Stupidity has no cure, unfortunately. And, supporting Trump required a hell of a lot of stupidity to begin with. Sticking with him now--that takes stupid to a whole new level.

The upside: all Trump has left are the incurably stupid.

Hey Mt. Pot, awesome take down of Mr. Kettle!!

This is getting old. Arguing that a quacking duck may really be a swan will not cut it any more. It is exactly like it appears and always has been. The endless lies, false and changing stories and other guilty behaviors that we have observed are not in our imagination. Trump asked the Russians for help right in front of us. He also was involved in talks with Putin for a tower in Moscow while accepting the GOP nomination. He kowtowed to Putin in Helsinki like he was his puppy dog.These are not conspiracy theories they are real as is the danger of allowing him to stay in office knowing these things.

If this is so obvious to nobodies like you, why is it taking Mueller so long to make the case? Is Mueller a Russian agent too? I mean, what other conclusion can you draw? Trump is entering his third year as an agent of Russia, damaging the nation every second he remains there and where is Mueller? Fiddling? Seems Mueller needs another 6 months, or so. What if Trump and Putin only need three more months to complete their diabolical plan?

There seem to be only two possibilities here: 1) People who believe the Russia Conspiracy Trutherism are just CT loons or 2) see possibility #1

If this is so obvious to nobodies like you, why is it taking Mueller so long to make the case? Is Mueller a Russian agent too? I mean, what other conclusion can you draw? Trump is entering his third year as an agent of Russia, damaging the nation every second he remains there and where is Mueller? Fiddling? Seems Mueller needs another 6 months, or so. What if Trump and Putin only need three more months to complete their diabolical plan?

There seem to be only two possibilities here: 1) People who believe the Russia Conspiracy Trutherism are just CT loons or 2) see possibility #1

You missed possibility #3. It takes time to carefully document what happened in the 2016 election and Mr. Mueller is proceeding to do just what he was charged with and all will be presented in due time.

But then you know that because your tactics have been exposed many times before.

You missed possibility #3. It takes time to carefully document what happened in the 2016 election and Mr. Mueller is proceeding to do just what he was charged with and all will be presented in due time.

But then you know that because your tactics have been exposed many times before.

No, there are only two possibilities. Your possibility #3 falls under possibility #1.

And no need to expose my tactics, they are quite clear--expose liberal idiocy. Granted, that is not exactly curing cancer, but it is fun and Im happy to do it.

you never made the same claim if he isnt. Are you not confident in yourself?

Just cuz you make a stupid decision to spite yourelf when you're proven wrong is no reason I should. Confidence has nothing to do with it.

If you watch their lies to defend the cult come in, notice how they treat each revelation as if it was in a vacuum. It’s like they think we can’t remember the 100 other revelations that came before.

No, there are only two possibilities. Your possibility #3 falls under possibility #1.

And no need to expose my tactics, they are quite clear--expose liberal idiocy. Granted, that is not exactly curing cancer, but it is fun and Im happy to do it.

There is only one possibility if you’ve been paying attention. Trump is corrupt as hell, and one aspect of his corruption was illegally work with Russia during the election to fool people like you.

*hugs* I knew there was a big ol' softy in there somewhere. Can I assume it's a yes for some spooning later on today? Clothes on, I promise. #FriendLuv

LOL...you seriously make me laugh at the best times. I so appreciate your humor.

Your opinions and love of Trump hater spin do not equal facts.

In any case, your comment is irrelevant to my post, which was directed at the OP.

It seems every day we are getting closer to having the evidence that at least Trump's people conspired with the Russians to help Trump win the election. Just so you know conspiring with a foreign nation to influence our elections is a felony. In the future we may learn that whether Trump was in some way involved or not. My question to those out there who still support Trump, does it even matter to you as long as Trump won? Is Trump being president more important than how he became president? Inquiring minds want to know.

Democrats:

We don't have anything yet but we still hope someday soon we will find evidence that Trump was somehow involved with Russian purchases of Facebook ads favorable to him.
That is not to suggest he had anything to do with ads favorable to Hillary, however, or with any ads bought by other nationals which favored either him or Hillary.

Thank you for demonstrating your extremely closed mind on this issue. And at the same time you continue to expose your dishonest tactics.

Really well done!!!!! :doh:roll:

Criminal conspiracies involving as many people as this one are not like bank robberies and are complex to unravel. If all you have left is that "it has taken too much time to be true" then that is a breakthrough for you. It is not a race and as far as limiting the damage there have been many measures implemented to that end. Congress has passed a bill stopping Trump from lifting Russian sanctions, our intelligence agencies are withholding our most sensitive secrets from Trump and there now will be oversight from the House that will tie his hands further. We will survive so don't worry.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-leaks-us-intelligence-agencies-sensitive-information-2017-2

Criminal conspiracies involving as many people as this one are not like bank robberies and are complex to unravel.
LOL Really?? Give me some of the names in this vast conspiracy. Start with all those charged with conspiracy--oh wait, that would be no one. The conspiracy exists in your head lol.
If all you have left is that "it has taken too much time to be true" then that is a breakthrough for you. It is not a race and as far as limiting the damage there have been many measures implemented to that end. Congress has passed a bill stopping Trump from lifting Russian sanctions, our intelligence agencies are withholding our most sensitive secrets from Trump and there now will be oversight from the House that will tie his hands further. We will survive so don't worry.
Ok, so since we can survive 4 years with a Russian agent running the country, then its really no big deal then. Got it.

You dont think things through very well do you.

Thank you for demonstrating your extremely closed mind on this issue. And at the same time you continue to expose your dishonest tactics.

Really well done!!!!! :doh:roll:

If you insist upon 3 possibilities I will give you 3

1) :cuckoo:

2) :cuckoo:

3) :cuckoo:

There. Take your pick as to which best describes your position.

LOL Really?? Give me some of the names in this vast conspiracy. Start with all those charged with conspiracy--oh wait, that would be no one. The conspiracy exists in your head lol. Ok, so since we can survive 4 years with a Russian agent running the country, then its really no big deal then. Got it.

You dont think things through very well do you.

Of course it is a big deal and Trump has done all kinds of damage to our country at the behest of Putin. But since you were born yesterday I won't even try to list those for you. But I will say that our checks and balances while stressed are holding and it is just a matter of time before we end this debacle and start repairing what Trump/Putin has done.

If you insist upon 3 possibilities I will give you 3

1) :cuckoo:

2) :cuckoo:

3) :cuckoo:

There. Take your pick as to which best describes your position.

All three describe your position to perfection. Well done!!!!!

The sad fact that you have to resort to nonsense like you just did clearly shows you have left reason and rational argument far far behind in your rear view mirror.

Of course it is a big deal and Trump has done all kinds of damage to our country at the behest of Putin. But since you were born yesterday I won't even try to list those for you. But I will say that our checks and balances while stressed are holding and it is just a matter of time before we end this debacle and start repairing what Trump/Putin has done.

Yes, this country has done horribly under Putins reign of terror: Unemployment at record lows, wages growing, manufacturing jobs growing, liberals banished to CT land. Yeah, things are pretty bad lol

All three describe your position to perfection. Well done!!!!!

The sad fact that you have to resort to nonsense like you just did clearly shows you have left reason and rational argument far far behind in your rear view mirror.

I see. So your response is basically "I know you are but what am I?" Ok, but I think that helps clear things up. Option 2) I think fits you better than either 1) or 3) so lets go with that.

I see. So your response is basically "I know you are but what am I?" Ok, but I think that helps clear things up. Option 2) I think fits you better than either 1) or 3) so lets go with that.

Not at all. My response is to tell you that your three clocks describe your own situation here and in doing that you announce your retreat from any rational exchange.

you have been getting your rear end handed to you over the last few days and now you resort to this type of crap. You brought this on yourself and I have no pity nor sympathy for your descent into folly.

Not at all. My response is to tell you that your three clocks describe your own situation here and in doing that you announce your retreat from any rational exchange.

you have been getting your rear end handed to you over the last few days and now you resort to this type of crap. You brought this on yourself and I have no pity nor sympathy for your descent into folly.

You really have quite the imagination and that might normally steer me to thinking you would be more appropriately placed in 1) :cuckoo: but I am going to stick with 2) :cuckoo: for now. But I am open minded and am willing to adjust this as necessary.

Back
Top Bottom