• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's worst legal nightmare isn't Robert Mueller: Meet Letitia James

Trumps businesses havent been 'shown' to have committed rampant fraud. This is an expedition to see if they can find a crime not an investigation into a crime. If Trumps AG were to announce that he is about to "launch comprehensive investigations of Tom Steyer, his family and his business associates" you would think what?

What did Tom Steyer and his businesses do?

I asked for the underlying crime. I know you know that. Any reason you didnt answer it? As for Manafort, yes he committed lots of crimes.So what? None of them had anything to do with Trump. As for Papa, what was his underlying crime? If this guy is an integral part of the treasonous collusion efforts, why did he serve only 12 days in jail? How about Carter Page? He was so diabolical that he needs to be spied upon by the US government, yet he is still walking the streets. How come?

Where did you guys get the standard of "if it's not a conviction of Trump for collusion it doesn't matter and isn't a real crime?"

Where did you guys get the standard of "if it's not a conviction of Trump for collusion it doesn't matter and isn't a real crime?"

I didnt say that. :roll:

Time will tell what he will be convicted of. You have now moved the goal posts. You suggested that any investigations were witch hunts.

They are witch hunts without probable cause. No one can enter your home without a warrant, a warrant is issued by a judge that reviews the cause for a warrant..

All of the issues I have outlined above have been reported widely in the press, with substantial evidence. Further investigation of any or all of them would be reasonable.

So CNN and MSNBC is your source of substantial evidence. Really

You asked what crime is being investigated. Ask Cohen and Flynn.

Cohen and Flynn have not been convicted of Russia collusion, have they? In fact where is the Russia / Trump collusion, where is the obstruction. When are Trump's crimes. This whole thing started with Russia collusion and where is the collusion?

Obstruction of justice, money laundering, racketeering and fraud. He's 1000% guilty of all of that and then some.

Are you now saying he is not involved with Colluding with the Russians?

Now please post up some facts that he committed any of the crimes you layed out. Hell Obama cheated on his wife with different woman all through his presidency.

Tax fraud in New York State. Parties in power usually lose seats in mid terms. Largely a product of number of seats that have to be defended and in what states. Obama was a two term President.

I repeat

"I take it you forgot Obamafail lost 64 seats, 24 more than Trump and he lost over a thousand around the country. As for investigations, what crime she is investigating? Or is she just on a witch hunt. Which is it?"

That tells me the public hated Obamafail way more than Trump. The math does not lie.

Trump will certainly be a one term mistake. History will treat Obama kindly. Trump will be rated by history as the worst president, setting the bar for worst presidents to a new low.

Yeah, you were certain your Crooked Hillary would win. There goes your credibility down the toilet.

They are witch hunts without probable cause. No one can enter your home without a warrant, a warrant is issued by a judge that reviews the cause for a warrant..

So CNN and MSNBC is your source of substantial evidence. Really

Do you prefer the Wall Street Journal? Making snide remarks about the press won't make Trump's problems disappear.

Do you prefer the Wall Street Journal? Making snide remarks about the press won't make Trump's problems disappear.

You believe what you want. I believe a person is innocent until proven guilty. But I know you don't believe in that standard in this country. Just like you believe those woman accusing Kev without a shred of corroboration or evidence. Guess what Kev is on the SC in spite of your belief he was guilty, you could care less about evidence or corroboration, you believe he did it hang that bastard.

I repeat

"I take it you forgot Obamafail lost 64 seats, 24 more than Trump and he lost over a thousand around the country. As for investigations, what crime she is investigating? Or is she just on a witch hunt. Which is it?"

That tells me the public hated Obamafail way more than Trump. The math does not lie.

Yeah, you were certain your Crooked Hillary would win. There goes your credibility down the toilet.

I repeat too. Tax fraud in New York State. Investigation is necessary to uncover crimes and bring charges. Trump is being investigated out the ying yang, crimes to be uncovered and charges to follow. I'm good with just damaging him as much as possible to set up the 2020 election if he lasts that long.

You believe what you want. I believe a person is innocent until proven guilty. But I know you don't believe in that standard in this country. Just like you believe those woman accusing Kev without a shred of corroboration or evidence. Guess what Kev is on the SC in spite of your belief he was guilty, you could care less about evidence or corroboration, you believe he did it hang that bastard.

You make very foolish statements. You claim to be against investigations of Trump calling them witch hunts. Now you claim he is innocent until proven guilty. Huh huh....That's why there is an investigation so evidence can be gathered.
You have no idea what I believed about the "kev" situation. You have no idea what I care about evidence or corroboration. You seem to have completely run out of steam and rationality, and are flailing wildly here. Maybe a nice nap would help.

I repeat too. Tax fraud in New York State. Investigation is necessary to uncover crimes and bring charges. Trump is being investigated out the ying yang, crimes to be uncovered and charges to follow. I'm good with just damaging him as much as possible to set up the 2020 election if he lasts that long.

Yeah, you were certain your Crooked Hillary would win.

You make very foolish statements. You claim to be against investigations of Trump calling them witch hunts. Now you claim he is innocent until proven guilty.

I know you don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty. Just like you believed those phoney woman that you believed that Kev was guilty, wrong. He's now a SC judge.

Huh huh....That's why there is an investigation so evidence can be gathered.

What happened to probable cause, to warrant an investigation?

You have no idea what I believed about the "kev" situation.

Sure I do, you have not denied it. Of course you can lie like Cohen.

You have no idea what I care about evidence or corroboration.

Sure I do, you believe Kev was guilty.

You seem to have completely run out of steam and rationality, and are flailing wildly here. Maybe a nice nap would help.

Nice Try.

No you don't as evidenced by your post.

Trump was never approved by anyone with a modicum of decency, intellect and integrity.

That he got elected only proves that there are too many uneducated degenerates in the nation.

this sort of stupid arrogance is exactly why Trump won. The Hillary fan boys pretended they were smarter than everyone who didn't like hillary. one of the bigger lies going

Yeah, you were certain your Crooked Hillary would win.

One of the very best things about Trump winning was the absolute befuddlement and anger in the eyes of those who had been led to believe that Hillary had the election locked up

The incoming NY AG Letitia James declares she'll investigate Trump business dealings.

This declaration is about a person, but comes without a crime. That, by definition, is a witch hunt.

The correct and legal order is to have some sort of evidence that a crime has been committed, then investigate to determine who is responsible for that crime.

This is the same problem the Trump / Russian collusion and the Mueller investigation had from both their onsets.

Nothing new in your OP and I already had put this topic on the forum. Apparently in addition to flooding with new threads, now to do so redundantly too. :roll:

Then show us.

You actually expect anyone to believe a guy who routinely defends the greatest liar of all history....?

Since this story is being covered by the press in Europe, Canada, Japan, China and the rest of the world, WITH DETAILS of how the Trump family fraudulently drove up rents in New York, the possibility of it being a hoax is, well, ****ing absolute zero. I can guarantee you that the editors of newspapers and media outlets around the world do not conference call every morning to decide on how to screw Donald F. Trump. That is entirely in Trump's hands and so far has **** the bed at every turn.

At first he knew NOTHING about 'hush payments/bribery", then, well he heard about it, then it's him giving the direct order and now what appears to be a conspiracy of Trump, his family, the whores he ****ed and the "National Enquirer" who were paid to 'kill' stories of Trump's philandering.

Man, that is soooooooo ****ing desperate.

No you don't as evidenced by your post.

Trump was never approved by anyone with a modicum of decency, intellect and integrity.

That he got elected only proves that there are too many uneducated degenerates in the nation.

..and a really ****ed up system that allowed the Russians to brain wash people, and deliberately drive the left from the poles.

Sorry, but that's a total fail, a nation is only as good as its system of governance and you guys sold yours to Putin.

Then show us.

You actually expect anyone to believe a guy who routinely defends the greatest liar of all history....?

Since this story is being covered by the press in Europe, Canada, Japan, China and the rest of the world, WITH DETAILS of how the Trump family fraudulently drove up rents in New York, the possibility of it being a hoax is, well, ****ing absolute zero. I can guarantee you that the editors of newspapers and media outlets around the world do not conference call every morning to decide on how to screw Donald F. Trump. That is entirely in Trump's hands and so far has **** the bed at every turn.

At first he knew NOTHING about 'hush payments/bribery", then, well he heard about it, then it's him giving the direct order and now what appears to be a conspiracy of Trump, his family, the whores he ****ed and the "National Enquirer" who were paid to 'kill' stories of Trump's philandering.

Man, that is soooooooo ****ing desperate.

that claim might not be the biggest lie on this board but its certainly one of the most hysterically hyperbolic bit of TDS inspired nonsense

..and a really ****ed up system that allowed the Russians to brain wash people, and deliberately drive the left from the poles.

Sorry, but that's a total fail, a nation is only as good as its system of governance and you guys sold yours to Putin.

How did the Russians drive people away from the polls.

Tax fraud in New York State. Parties in power usually lose seats in mid terms. Largely a product of number of seats that have to be defended and in what states. Obama was a two term President. Trump will certainly be a one term mistake. History will treat Obama kindly. Trump will be rated by history as the worst president, setting the bar for worst presidents to a new low.

Actually, that is already the case. Granted its just one poll, but he isn't off to a good start.

Meanwhile, Obama is ranked in the upper quartile.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

Back
Top Bottom