• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's women problem

bubbabgone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The thing about women, Donald J. Trump once wrote, is that they "have one of the great acts of all time."

"The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers," he continued. "The person who came up with the expression 'the weaker sex' was either very naïve or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye -- or perhaps another body part."

Donald Trump's women problem - CNNPolitics.com

This is a looooong piece and I suppose it was intended as negative but it sure seemed like a lot of examples of women in business doing what men do in business.
I guess it's a reading influenced by personal experience if you can agree with that.

As for the hoped for impartial approach of the writers of the piece, when you read them say that Trump wants women to be punished if they have an abortion, their integrity becomes suspect if you know the details surrounding what Trump said. That kind of stunk up the entire piece. There's enough to bitch about with Trump without resorting to that kind of distortion.

Why do I always get the feeling that a lot of these complaints about Trump and women are rooted in the belief that women should be treated special?

Why do I always get the feeling that a lot of these complaints about Trump and women are rooted in the belief that women should be treated special?

you dont think women should be treated special?

you dont think women should be treated special?

Wasn't the whole point of the social aspect of the feminist movement to get rid of that? It seems odd that liberals that pride themselves on being feminists would still promote putting women on a pedestal. Frankly, the sooner men stop holding women up like they are gods the better.

Last edited:
Wasn't the whole point of the social aspect of the feminist movement to get rid of that? It seems odd that liberals that pride themselves on being feminists would still promote putting women on pedestal. Frankly, I agree with them on that too. The sooner men stop holding women up like they are gods the better.

what should men do instead of holding women up? hold them down?

Trump has women executive positions within his organization. I believe that he will have many of them in his Administration. Hillary's track record on attacking women is out there for all to see. Her husband's track record, as well. I know, he's not running for President. True, but he's in the picture.

At the end of the day...this probably wont matter. Its obviously a hit piece...one that i can bet with relative safety that the NYT never did on Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, or Hillary. As such...it will be seen by most as such.
-Where there any revelations? Ummm...show of hands anyone that previously did NOT think that Donald Trump liked his women skinny and in bikinis...anyone? Anyone?
-Should it come down to Trump V Clinton...would you rather vote for a man that obviously has objectified beautiful women or for a woman that has spent 40 years destroying the victims of her husbands sexual assaults?

Stop trying to seek high ground...you wont find it. If ever there were a year for Rats AND GOP voters to go third party...this is it. Cuz...seriously...Trump v Clinton...THIS IS IT????

what should men do instead of holding women up? hold them down?

The whole point of the social aspect of the feminist movement was to treat women equally socially speaking. The question I have is why is it that most feminists today oppose this aspect of their own movement? The feminist women still want the special treatment, while the feminist men are the most annoying white knights on the planet.

The whole point of the social aspect of the feminist movement was to treat women equally socially speaking. The question I have is why is it that most feminists today oppose this aspect of their own movement? The feminist women still want the special treatment, while the feminist men are the most annoying white knights on the planet.

so you think women should be treated as men?

yes, thats my question

When Trump said that flat chested women have trouble being tens was he being degrading to women? Is offering your opinion on what you find sexually appealing degrading women? Are men not supposed to ever verbalize what they find sexually attractive?

I don't know about you, but if that is the rules then I say **** the rules.

When Trump said that flat chested women have trouble being tens was he being degrading to women? Is offering your opinion on what you find sexually appealing degrading women? Are men not supposed to ever verbalize what they find sexually attractive?

I'm flat-chested and I don't care what Trump said. Why the **** would I anyways?

Trump doesn't have a "women problem". Women love him. As do blacks, and Hispanics, and so on. He told us so.

I'm flat-chested and I don't care what Trump said. Why the **** would I anyways?
Flat-chested women are sexy. Just sayin'. :cool:

Though I do sometimes wonder why they bother to wear bras. :mrgreen:

would it be degrading to you if hillary clinton said guys with tiny penises can't be tens?
Who do you think makes the rules? and which rules do you prefer? the churches?

Exactly. It's just his opinion and his opinion alone. There is no reason to dwell on his opinion on the matter or to even care about it.

Trump doesn't have a "women problem". Women love him. As do blacks, and Hispanics, and so on. He told us so.
Trumps 'problems' with women probably arent as great as Hillary's problems with women that might find it offensive that she attacked women that her husband raped, grouped, harassed, etc.

Trump "Lets be honest...I like big boobs"
Hillary "All those women my husband raped, harassed, and/or otherwise sexually assaulted were just bimbos"

Its laughable liberals want to even have this conversation.

Back
Top Bottom