• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's women problem

Wasn't the whole point of the social aspect of the feminist movement to get rid of that? It seems odd that liberals that pride themselves on being feminists would still promote putting women on a pedestal. Frankly, the sooner men stop holding women up like they are gods the better.

This, a thousand times this, spread the word from every mountaintop and every infested valley wherein slithering snakes whisper sweet nothings.

Treating people equally does not mean treating people the same.

That seems to confuse a lot of people.
"Everyone is equal. But some are more equal than others."

- Animal Farm

Depends on the circumstance.

Wait, are you treating men as women or women as men? Because I think there's a difference in bed. That's why I don't carry my bedmate's business out into the street, and I don't drag my bedmates into my business from the street.

By the way, it's relative, if you start a mud fight, there's no reason to believe you deserve virginal rosewater aqueducts to transport you to divine intervention... even if you want to crucify your pals.

Last edited:
No. :lol:
well thats just your opinion, and some people have killed themselves because they were born with a tiny penis and the social stigma they faced because of it. So maybe you shouldn't make fun of them? How do you think their family and friends would feel?

Apparently not me.
somebody has too? who first told you?

Wait, are you treating men as women or women as men? Because I think there's a difference in bed. That's why I don't carry my bedmate's business out into the street, and I don't drag my bedmates into my business from the street.
Well of course there's a difference in bed. But lots of people to all kinds of **** in bed.

All this emphasis on trans gender issues has gone too far when Trump has developed womens problems. Al though I guess he is at the right age when those kind of physical problems begin showing up. Perhaps his OBGYN can prescribe something for his womens problems?

well thats just your opinion, and some people have killed themselves because they were born with a tiny penis and the social stigma they faced because of it. So maybe you shouldn't make fun of them? How do you think their family and friends would feel?

A man or woman speaking towards their sexual preferences isn't degrading anyone. It would different if they purposely insulted people for those traits they find unappealing, but that is not happening by just saying what their preferences are.

Regardless, people can't be held responsible for the feelings of others. People with body image issues simply need to work through those problems the best they can. I support people helping them through that, but I don't support censoring people for their sake.

somebody has too? who first told you?

I imagine the people largely in charge of these matters are those people that try to influence it all the time.

A man or woman speaking towards their sexual preferences isn't degrading anyone. It would different if they purposely insulted people for those traits they find unappealing, but that is not happening by just saying what their preferences are.
but hes "grading" women by best breast size? haven't the women in the lower "grades" been degraded?

Regardless, people can't be held responsible for the feelings of others. People with body image issues simply need to work through those problems the best they can. I support people helping them through that, but I don't support censoring people for their sake.
why did they censor him? did he say a curse word on TV?

I imagine the people largely in charge of these matters are those people that try to influence it all the time.
Who are they? the church?

because equal does not mean fair and fair treatment is by far the best way to treat people

people are not equal, they have different IQs, they have different physical capabilities, they have different gifts

to treat people fairly is to acknowledge differences
Then that's not equality then. Being equal means to be equal in status, rights, and opportunities. If you aren't treating everyone equally by that definition, then it would not be equality.

because equal does not mean fair and fair treatment is by far the best way to treat people

people are not equal, they have different IQs, they have different physical capabilities, they have different gifts

to treat people fairly is to acknowledge differences

This is arguing semantics.

but hes "grading" women by best breast size? haven't the women in the lower "grades" been degraded?

Only in so much to speak towards his sexual preferences. You have yet to tell me why speaking towards your sexual preferences is degrading.

why did they censor him? did he say a curse word on TV?

It's pretty clear that CNN and others are trying to shut that kind of speech down by claiming it is sexist.

Who are they? the church?

Well, white knights and feminists for starters.

The point I was trying to make is this:

If you treat someone different than everyone else, then by definition that is not equality.

In a strictly Euclidian sense, this is empirically true. It becomes a question of how far you are willing to let the law into your life.

That's why socially speaking, equality and uniformity aren't the same because school children who don't wear uniforms can still participate in the same curriculum. If the curriculum is sowing uniforms, then it's not necessary to wear the uniforms because there is a choice in how uniformly equality is distributed across different social mores.

So for example, a facebook post which says "Feminism = equality" is completely devoid of meaning because there is no basis for anything to equal anything else. In order for equality to carry any significance whatsoever, we should allow for some metric commensurate with our mutual differences.

Only in so much to speak towards his sexual preferences. You have yet to tell me why speaking towards your sexual preferences is degrading.
why is it not?.what does the word "degrade" mean to you?

It's pretty clear that CNN and others are trying to shut that kind of speech down by claiming it is sexist.
How are they censoring him? are they refusing too play this apparently very important message of his on their network?

Well, white knights and feminists for starters.
who are they? do they a group name?

Back
Top Bottom