• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's women problem

Profound...............Trump is still a sleaze..........

Is trump a person you would like your children to look up to?

I rest my case
:lamo

Wow

You despise his character and excuse your own lack of character because of his lack of character. Thats...something...isnt it?

I rest my case

he's never taken a drink of alcohol, never smoked a cigarette, and is a wildly successful new york businessman with a beautiful wife and beautiful(and successful) kids.

yeah, hate to have your kid grow up to be him. sounds like a real nightmare existence.

I rest my case

I agree ... you do need a rest.

Don't you know that all women share a hivemind? [emoji12]

I knew that. We also share socks, husbands and toothbrushes. :mrgreen:

Women are just like the Borg. Y'know, we assimilate and stuff.

"We are one!"

th

I don't think Trump has a women problem.

What other problems has Trump had, outside of his campaign? Think back to the "small loan of a million dollars."

Why did a woman ask Trump if he had ever been told "no?" For the moment, ignore the gender of the person behind the question and examine the answer.

Trump took out a million dollar loan, which is a financial arrangement with two parts. His father, the lender, was owed interest on top of a million dollar principle. That's a lot of money, and if you missed that part, Trump was able to disclose the terms of the arrangement. Trump himself was in possession of a lot of money, by which he turned a profit.

So in a sense, he is reflecting on his debts in a manner of speaking about how he was told "no." Does that mean that financial obligations are constricting Trump's ability to say anything but "no?"

Now, curiously, why did this question attempt to make Trump explain a situation in which he was turned down? Maybe it was a bought and paid question designed to show voters that no is immaterial to Trump - as far as accomplishing personal goals. Although the answer was not designed to deny ever been having been told no by a specific person, it avoids having to put a situation in your mind in which it is ok to say "no."

TL;DR If you were told no, then you either failed to achieve a goal, you should make amends for failing someone else, or Trump, tell us a silly story about how you were told no and everyone lived happily ever after because it was a big misunderstanding. Like when your father told you not to go to Manhattan but you did anyway and he's very proud. :2wave:

I don't think Trump has a women problem.

What other problems has Trump had, outside of his campaign? Think back to the "small loan of a million dollars."

Why did a woman ask Trump if he had ever been told "no?" For the moment, ignore the gender of the person behind the question and examine the answer.

Trump took out a million dollar loan, which is a financial arrangement with two parts. His father, the lender, was owed interest on top of a million dollar principle. That's a lot of money, and if you missed that part, Trump was able to disclose the terms of the arrangement. Trump himself was in possession of a lot of money, by which he turned a profit.

So in a sense, he is reflecting on his debts in a manner of speaking about how he was told "no." Does that mean that financial obligations are constricting Trump's ability to say anything but "no?"

Now, curiously, why did this question attempt to make Trump explain a situation in which he was turned down? Maybe it was a bought and paid question designed to show voters that no is immaterial to Trump - as far as accomplishing personal goals. Although the answer was not designed to deny ever been having been told no by a specific person, it avoids having to put a situation in your mind in which it is ok to say "no."

TL;DR If you were told no, then you either failed to achieve a goal, you should make amends for failing someone else, or Trump, tell us a silly story about how you were told no and everyone lived happily ever after because it was a big misunderstanding. Like when your father told you not to go to Manhattan but you did anyway and he's very proud. :2wave:

That can't be the only time you saw Trump answer a question with a long answer that didn't answer the question.

he's never taken a drink of alcohol, never smoked a cigarette, and is a wildly successful new york businessman with a beautiful wife and beautiful(and successful) kids.

yeah, hate to have your kid grow up to be him. sounds like a real nightmare existence.

That all may be true...........But Donald Dirtbag still has a long history of being a sleaze with/around women..........All you need to do is Google it............He's been a Dirtbag for decades..........to wit there is no denying

Back
Top Bottom