• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's VP pick?

trump's VP pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

azgreg

Chicks dig the long ball
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Who's it going to be?

Last edited:
I suspect it will be someone not controversial but still a right wing politician, and of course someone he can completely control. So no one on that list and I am not entirely sure who would qualify.

I am not sure who would want to put their name on a Trump ticket. That being said Colin Powell has put himself in the unique position that he could be a viable choice for either ticket and would lift either ticket.

A stroke of political genius: Marco Rubio, in an effort to be relevant again, undergoes sex reassignment surgery and bottoms for the GOP ticket as a woman.

I am not sure who would want to put their name on a Trump ticket. That being said Colin Powell has put himself in the unique position that he could be a viable choice for either ticket and would lift either ticket.

Hillary would never pick Colin Powell. She hates the military.

Herman Cain seems to like the Trumpster quite a bit..

Herman Cain seems to like the Trumpster quite a bit..

I was trying to figure out who would actually agree to running with Trump that would actually help his campaign. This might be the best option, though I'm not sure how effective it would be having two people without experience. Normally I'd say Trump would have to pick someone that would have experience to cover his weakness there but I'm not sure that matters now.

Trump knows he needs a politician to help in dealing with congress, and getting deals through. Kasich qualifies above any the others.

"Cardboard cutout of Trump" Seriously? Not a realistic choice, eh?

Newt Gingrich

Newt would be a good choice from a knowledge and intellectual basis, but hasn't he been out of political circulation for quite some time? How have his contacts aged? Aged out?

Trump knows he needs a politician to help in dealing with congress, and getting deals through. Kasich qualifies above any the others.

"Cardboard cutout of Trump" Seriously? Not a realistic choice, eh?

Newt would be a good choice from a knowledge and intellectual basis, but hasn't he been out of political circulation for quite some time? How have his contacts aged? Aged out?

I see Newt in the news a lot positively/fairly commenting about Trump..

Who's it going to be?

Well, he put Dr. Carson in charge of making the list and finding someone, and the last time a GOP candidate successfully ascended to the Presidency the guy in charge of finding someone named himself!

(and it turned-out badly)

Last edited:
Cara Carleton "Carly" Fiorina, Trump will want to make her a 3 time loser.

My out of the box thinking.

Nicki Haley ...South Carolina governor

Or an even bigger wildcard

Martha Mcsalley. Arizona congress

I think he chooses a woman....and it won't be Fiorina or Palin

a swing state political climber.

The best name I have is Boehner. I dont know what Trump will do. I dont even know that Boehner would be interested.

chris christie

he already knows how to kiss tRump's ass

and the mob will be pleased with that pick

chris christie

he already knows how to kiss tRump's ass

and the mob will be pleased with that pick

It's my guess that Christie wants the AG spot.

Back
Top Bottom