• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's tweets

"I'll be the one to shut it down. I will take the mantle. And I will shut it down for border security," Trump told House and Senate Democratic leaders as Vice President Pence sat by stoically.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
19h19 hours ago
More
Let’s not do a shutdown, Democrats - do what’s right for the American People!

Trump Yesterday disagrees with Trump Today.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Following Following @realDonaldTrump
More
The Democrats policy of Child Seperation on the Border during the Obama Administration was far worse than the way we handle it now. Remember the 2014 picture of children in cages - the Obama years. However, if you don’t separate, FAR more people will come. Smugglers use the kids!

"The Democrats (sic) policy"

Now, that's rich.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrumpFollowingFollowing @realDonaldTrump

More

A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

Well, you see Don, we have this thing called the First Amendment. Perhaps you could read up on it a bit.

Trump pledges to support pre-existing conditions coverage even as his administration backs lawsuit to scrap it

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
More
Wow, but not surprisingly, ObamaCare was just ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL by a highly respected judge in Texas. Great news for America!
“Today’s ruling is an assault on 133 million Americans with pre-existing conditions, on the 20 million Americans who rely on the A.C.A.’s consumer protections for health care, on America’s faithful progress toward affordable health care for all Americans,” Xavier Becerra, California’s attorney general, said in a statement, according to The New York Times. “The A.C.A. has already survived more than 70 unsuccessful repeal attempts and withstood scrutiny in the Supreme Court.”

link

Make up your mind: Should people with pre existing conditions be able to have access to health care, or not?

Does anyone else read Trump's tweets? Here's a place to post, discuss, and cuss them:

Well, he did plead guilty to lying to Congress, so you do have a point there. Now, why again do you call him "leakin' James Comey?" What facts has he leaked by admitting to having lied to Congress again?

That's a great contrast to your own heroic service in Vietnam, Mr. President.

The majority of them are lies so it would take a long time to respond.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
More
The Trump Foundation has done great work and given away lots of money, both mine and others, to great charities over the years - with me taking NO fees, rent, salaries etc. Now, as usual, I am getting slammed by Cuomo and the Dems in a long running civil lawsuit started by.....

sleazebag AG Eric Schneiderman, who has since resigned over horrific women abuse, when I wanted to close the Foundation so as not to be in conflict with politics. Shady Eric was head of New Yorkers for Clinton, and refused to even look at the corrupt Clinton Foundation......
....In any event, it goes on and on & the new AG, who is now being replaced by yet another AG (who openly campaigned on a GET TRUMP agenda), does little else but rant, rave & politic against me. Will never be treated fairly by these people - a total double standard of “justice.”

Oh, a triple trea... I mean tweet! That one must have struck a nerve!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
More
Senator Bob Corker just stated that, “I’m so priveledged to serve in the Senate for twelve years, and that’s what I told the people of our state that’s what I’d do, serve for two terms.” But that is Not True - wanted to run but poll numbers TANKED when I wouldn’t endorse him.....

.....Bob Corker was responsible for giving us the horrible Iran Nuclear Deal, which I ended, yet he badmouths me for wanting to bring our young people safely back home. Bob wanted to run and asked for my endorsement. I said NO and the game was over. #MAGA I LOVE TENNESSEE!

Corker's response:

"Yes, just like Mexico is paying for the wall," Corker tweeted, before using the hashtag "#AlertTheDaycareStaff."

Trump actually believes that the US pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal has ended the deal.

I wish a certain contingent could step back and read that for what it is. The US President, tweeting that juvenile bull****.

The Commander in Chief, ranting liked a miffed teenager in an AOL chatroom.

Corker's response:

Trump actually believes that the US pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal has ended the deal.

you forgot to point out the misspelling in Trump's tweet about Corker...."priveledged". It was my favorite part.

:lamo

Does anyone else read Trump's tweets? Here's a place to post, discuss, and cuss them:

Well, he did plead guilty to lying to Congress, so you do have a point there. Now, why again do you call him "leakin' James Comey?" What facts has he leaked by admitting to having lied to Congress again?

As a Vietnam vet, I really do get tired of bringing Vietnam service into politics. Not a single president has served in Vietnam, period. Al Gore and John Kerry did, but lost their bid for the presidency. They were pillared for their service by others whose politics didn't jive with theirs or they were in the wrong political party. Trump, Obama and Bill Clinton didn't serve in the military at all. That's no big thing with me.

It gets my goat that Trump supporters denigrate McCain for his service. Just because of politics. McCain did something Trump never did. So too did Gore and Kerry. You vote for the candidate for president because of your politics, your likes and dislikes of the man, if you consider he would make a good president or not. A lot of folks vote for a candidate based only on the R or the D next to their name. Some because a candidate has a good slogan, looks presidential, a host of other reasons. If someone served in the military, that's fine. If they didn't that is fine too. If you like his politics, root and campaign for him, if you don't, go for the other guy. It's been 45 years since our last troops left Vietnam. Let it go, I served there, I let it go. It's behind me, time to get it out of politics.

Trump is one bombastic, egotistical, obnoxious, uncouth, distasteful, unpresidential behaving president this country ever had. Vietnam wasn't part of his life, so just drop it. That goes for one and all.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
@realDonaldTrump

Republicans on the Homeland Security Committee are wasting their time. Democrats, despite all of the evidence, proof and Caravans coming, are not going to give money to build the DESPERATELY needed WALL. I’ve got you covered. Wall is already being built, I don’t expect much help!

If the wall is already being built, then let's move on to other things, like maybe keeping the government open after February 15.

[FONT=&quot]
Schumer and the Democrats are big fans of being weak and passive with Iran. They have no clue as to the danger they would be inflicting on our Country. Iran is in financial chaos now because of the sanctions and Iran Deal termination. Dems put us in a bad place - but now good!

Trump still seems to think the Iran deal is off. No, Don, it's not just the US and Iran. It was a multi national deal, brokered by a real diplomat who made real, workable deals involving US allies and rivals.

Not just by the tweeter in chief.

Schumer and the Democrats are big fans of being weak and passive with Iran. They have no clue as to the danger they would be inflicting on our Country. Iran is in financial chaos now because of the sanctions and Iran Deal termination. Dems put us in a bad place - but now good!
Trump still seems to think the Iran deal is off. No, Don, it's not just the US and Iran. It was a multi national deal, brokered by a real diplomat who made real, workable deals involving US allies and rivals.

Not just by the tweeter in chief.

If the wall is already being built, then let's move on to other things, like maybe keeping the government open after February 15.

He's so pathetic. He's gone from a big, beautiful wall, thirty feel tall, constructed of precast concrete, spanning the entire length of the country's southern border to steel slat barriers along some certain portions of the border to, "It's already being built." He also went from insisting that Mexico would pay for the wall to falsely claiming that an unratified trade deal would miraculously reimbuse American taxpayers in the long term.

The man is a sociopath and a pathological liar. He is so desperate to claim during the 2020 campaign that he delivered the wall that he has begun to claim that doing absolutely nothing is the same as constructing a massive monument to his own vanity at the expense of a foreign country. His brain dead supporters are walking right along with him (no surprise there) and will claim victory even though nothing in the world will have changed at the southern border between the time Trump was elected and the next election. The psychopathy is fascinating, terrifying, and humiliating all at the same time.

I don't read a damn word on twitter so, no, I don't read Trump's tweets and I could care less what he or any Hollywood celebrities say.

Comey admitted to the Senate Intelligence Committee that he gave his memos of a confidential...perhaps classified...meeting, without the President's knowledge, to a third party and instructed that third party to leak them to the media.

Yeah...I'd say that's justification for calling him "leakin' James Comey".

By your opinion and everyone who supports your opinion...see Mark Felt. If it weren't for this particular 'leaker', Nixon would have gotten away scott free. Sometimes the law and what's right, conflict. I'm on erring on the side of what's right not what's legal. Anyone who has driven has broken the law.

I don't read a damn word on twitter so, no, I don't read Trump's tweets and I could care less what he or any Hollywood celebrities say.

I don't care what Hollywood celebrities say, either, until someone elects them to the presidency. Then, I care.

By your opinion and everyone who supports your opinion...see Mark Felt. If it weren't for this particular 'leaker', Nixon would have gotten away scott free. Sometimes the law and what's right, conflict. I'm on erring on the side of what's right not what's legal. Anyone who has driven has broken the law.

LOL!!

So...you are an anarchist. Okay.

after 18 long years. Syria was loaded with ISIS until I came along. We will soon have destroyed 100% of the Caliphate, but will be watching them closely. It is now time to start coming home and, after many years, spending our money wisely. Certain people must get smart!

I thought ISIS was already defeated and you were bringing the troops home now.

But yes, certain people must get smart.

[FONT=&quot]..[/FONT]
..I would suggest you read the COMPLETE testimony from Tuesday. A false narrative is so bad for our Country. I value our intelligence community. Happily, we had a very good meeting, and we are all on the same page!

Well, yes, a false narrative is a bad thing. Glad to know that you've made 180 degree turnaround and now agree with the intelligence community though.

Back
Top Bottom