• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's "Truth Social" app has a rocky rollout.......

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
LOL> I hope there is a lie detector to filter the Trump "truth social"......what a waste of social media!

Maybe if he worked a little more on being truthful he wouldn't get canceled! LOL....

The app was launched by Trump as a means to give users a place to speak freely without the rules and constraints imposed by large tech companies like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Trump was permanently banned from Twitter last year after he was accused of inciting his supporters to use violence to overthrow the result of the 2020 presidential election.
Twitter determined that his online behavior created a “risk of further incitement of violence.” He was suspended from Facebook and Instagram for two years, and from YouTube indefinitely, for similar reasons.
In addition to rules on hate speech and violence, many social media sites have imposed rules on sharing misinformation surrounding COVID-19 and vaccines.

Nunes, in his Fox News interview, said Truth Social will serve as a platform for people, like Trump, who have been “canceled.”

Bet its a good site that gins up anger just like the rest of the hard rifht media:

the name is perfect, right wing scum like to use names like Truth, to troll that nothing they believe is truth.

It is still unreal how many lowlife morons this country has that supports Trump.

Although I like The Donald, I think that his new website will be a failure.

He should really give it up.

He should just whip up the crowds into a frenzy for those candidates who invite him to speak on their behalf.

He is an entertainer.

He is definitely NOT a diplomatic character.

All this talk about his "owning" the Republican Party is hyperbole.

People being people, a lot of his current fans may soon be asking, "Donald WHO?"

(And I will be one of them if the Dems pass a bill and President Biden signs it into law, which pays 100% of the cost of caregivers for the elderly.)

Last edited:
LOL> I hope there is a lie detector to filter the Trump "truth social"......what a waste of social media!

Maybe if he worked a little more on being truthful he wouldn't get canceled! LOL....

The app was launched by Trump as a means to give users a place to speak freely without the rules and constraints imposed by large tech companies like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Trump was permanently banned from Twitter last year after he was accused of inciting his supporters to use violence to overthrow the result of the 2020 presidential election.
Twitter determined that his online behavior created a “risk of further incitement of violence.” He was suspended from Facebook and Instagram for two years, and from YouTube indefinitely, for similar reasons.
In addition to rules on hate speech and violence, many social media sites have imposed rules on sharing misinformation surrounding COVID-19 and vaccines.

Nunes, in his Fox News interview, said Truth Social will serve as a platform for people, like Trump, who have been “canceled.”

Bet its a good site that gins up anger just like the rest of the hard rifht media:

How many social media apps is this now? The 3rd? 4th?

They've all been abysmal failures. I don't see this one faring any better.

Who cares, it will be full of the same old tripe he's been pedaling since he was kicked out of the White House. Also, just think how many on the left are signing up to his new app to antagonize him and his "truth". There are probably as many trolls signed up as Trump supporters, total waste of time.

He should just whip up the crowds into a frenzy for those candidates who invite him to speak on their behalf.

He is an entertainer.

People being people, a lot of his current fans may soon be asking, "Donald WHO?"

(And I will be one of them if the Dems pass a bill and President Biden signs it into law, which pays 100% of the cost of caregivers for the elderly.)
So you can be bought. Anything else?

These MAGA sites always fail. These people thrive on conflict, cruelty and chaos. When they realize that they are preaching to the choir and shouting in an echo chamber, they get bored and leave. Then it’s back to Twitter.

It’s hard for the MAGAs to own the Libs when the Libs aren’t engaging with them.

You mean he came out of hiding from behind the bushes to actually do something??

Yup, he got his wish, and he's working under Trump now. Which no doubt means he's working under Trump's desk, which is where he always wanted to be but that pesky Congressional job got in the way.

Incompetence is Trump's trademark

TrumpFailures.jpg

He is an entertainer.

Why would he do that when it has the propensity to become his biggest grift ever. He has already amassed huge amounts from investors. The whole thing is set up to make money. Trump could care less what you or anyone else has to say. Long as he makes money doing it.

So, with that, I hope and pray it's a failure. The only people who will sign up to complain on his social platform are the same ones who have been complaining for years. He's preaching to the choir in hopes they will open their wallets.

1645521081338.png

Back
Top Bottom