• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps Tax returns,

These Trumplicans are willing to forfeit their own credability in servitude to Trump. Not for political ideology, but to defend a known person of very questionable character and limited morality. Simply amazing in a very sad and disturbing sort of way.
You keep making these idiotic asides to other posters that have no relationship to reality. Im right here. There is no reason to hurl insults at me indirectly when you can do it to me directly. Its cowardly really.

Cohen was convicted of paying off hookers? Maybe. That isn't the way I remember it. The way I remember it is that he plead to lying to congress in exchange for throwing Trump under the bus and then could never come up with the dirt he promised.
IIRC the problem wasn't paying off the "hookers" as you call them, but that he paid them from campaign funds.

IIRC the problem wasn't paying off the "hookers" as you call them, but that he paid them from campaign funds.
There is no evidence I have seen or heard of that shows the payoff came from campaign funds and no such claim, to the best of my knowlege, was ever charged, much less prosecuted.

You keep making these idiotic asides to other posters that have no relationship to reality. Im right here. There is no reason to hurl insults at me indirectly when you can do it to me directly. Its cowardly really.
I wasnt hurling insults at you. I was conversing with another poster about the incessant and mind boggling "blind devotion" to a woefully flawed human being. Your own posts showcasing your infatuation with Trump are intellectually insulting in their own right.
That said, you are certainly free to worship whatever or whomever you wish.

I think youre lying. You cant name one.
As a Trump worshipper, your opinion is irrelevant.
The fact is that Trump lied and you continue to run from it.
Now, a few posts ago, you were "whining" about being called a traitor and threatening to report it to a Mod. I see now that you are calling me a "liar". No worry's. I am not a Trumplican coward, so I can handle it....😉

First, Trump said that none of it ever occured. Once the Cohen tapes came out, Trump crawfished and said that while no affair ever occured, he paid Stormy "hush money" to avoid the negative publicity. Once Stormy described certain "details" of Trump's anatomy, Trump changed his story once again. There is little doubt that Trump had a "fling" with Stormy. The big question is what finds Trump used to try and keep it quiet.

Funny, a guy who thinks trump won the election, and that it was fraudulently stolen from him, is telling others they have no idea WTF they are talking about.
Well the little snowflakes have to feel big and mighty.

First, Trump said that none of it ever occured. Once the Cohen tapes came out, Trump crawfished and said that while no affair ever occured, he paid Stormy "hush money" to avoid the negative publicity. Once Stormy described certain "details" of Trump's anatomy, Trump changed his story once again. There is little doubt that Trump had a "fling" with Stormy. The big question is what finds Trump used to try and keep it quiet.

was there ever any serious questions?

hey, who was that playboy bubby he was bagging in his wife's house while she was pregnant? What happened to her?
Classy man that Donald. Just like Rudy who was hitting his mistress in his wife/sons home while he was mayor.

Classy, the party of Christian values.

Endless, yet you cant name one.
Traitors don't have a voice in this country , so few if any will respond to you. You don't exist as a American, Traitors are shot in this country.

Funny, a guy who thinks trump won the election, and that it was fraudulently stolen from him, is telling others they have no idea WTF they are talking about.
Ive never made that claim there Sparky, so your post is a lie. Try and break from the liberal pack here and make an honest post.

As a Trump worshipper, your opinion is irrelevant.
The fact is that Trump lied and you continue to run from it.
Now, a few posts ago, you were "whining" about being called a traitor and threatening to report it to a Mod. I see now that you are calling me a "liar". No worry's. I am not a Trumplican coward, so I can handle it....😉
But you were lying and you continue to do so. Quite hypocritical of you to denounce Trump for running from his lies while you do the exact same thing. 😂

I wasnt hurling insults at you. I was conversing with another poster about the incessant and mind boggling "blind devotion" to a woefully flawed human being. Your own posts showcasing your infatuation with Trump are intellectually insulting in their own right.
That said, you are certainly free to worship whatever or whomever you wish.
Challenging your ignorant claims is not showing 'blind devotion to Trump' though. The discussion is about his tax returns and what you expect them to show, not Trump himself. But like a typical leftist, you cant separate the two. I have laid out what I expect the returns to show, you have not. Why? Because you dont know wtf you are talking about. Another hallmark of the left.

Eu2kiObXcAYhegW
He is crying.

Tax fraud is the same thing that brought down another criminal mobster - Al Capone.
Ironic, isn't it?

Alcatraz would be a good place for trump.

All the tours of Alcatraz could view trump in his cage!

I bet those tours would be very popular

Alcatraz would be a good place for trump.

All the tours of Alcatraz could view trump in his cage!

I bet those tours would be very popular
Speaking of Capone, doesn't Trump exhibit at least some of the symptoms of neurosyphilis ?? It would explain a lot.
They might have to stop the tours when he starts flinging his feces through the bars. A fitting epilogue to the orange orangutan.

I tend to think that this is because they will show publicly that he isn't as wealthy as he claims. I think Trump might fear this even more than prison.

exactly ....... and that he may lied about his assets to achieve loan approvals.........

was there ever any serious questions?

hey, who was that playboy bubby he was bagging in his wife's house while she was pregnant? What happened to her?
Classy man that Donald. Just like Rudy who was hitting his mistress in his wife/sons home while he was mayor.

Classy, the party of Christian values.
Karen McDougal. She had very intricate details of her Trump liaisons. As expected, Trump denied the affair and his minions believed every word.

But you were lying and you continue to do so. Quite hypocritical of you to denounce Trump for running from his lies while you do the exact same thing. 😂
The ONLY proof that you have of me lying is your immature infatuation with Trump. You have zero proof of Trump's innocence. Conversely, I will hold off judgement until the Grand Jury meets.
That said, you were simply being a "whiner" when called a TRAITOR by another poster.
The bottom line is that your contention that Trump fought so hard for privacy because of some "minor irregularities" does not pass the chuckle test.

Now, why do you keep dodging this question: Why did Trump lie about the reason that he could not release his taxes????????.

/// "Quite hypocritical of you to denounce Trump for running from his lies....... " /// So we now have Fletch on DP record as finally admitting Trump runs from his lies. Make a note of this post, folks. That's progress(ive).

Last edited:
Ive never made that claim there Sparky, so your post is a lie. Try and break from the liberal pack here and make an honest post.
A Trump supporter desiring "honesty" is hilarious. I guess the Trumplicans were just sleeping during Trump's 4 year lie fest.

Back
Top Bottom