• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps Tax returns,

The discussion is about his tax returns and what you expect them to show

I expect them to show Trump made significantly less than he claims.
I also expect it shows he commits crimes by deflating his holdings for tax purposes and increasing it for loan purposes.
Then I expect it will show payments for services to his kids for services never rendered (to claim an expense). This will land him a conviction and his demon seed as well.

What do you expect it will show?

The ONLY proof that you have of me lying is your immature infatuation with Trump. You have zero proof of Trump's innocence. Conversely, I will hold off judgement until the Grand Jury meets.
That said, you were simply being a "whiner" when called a TRAITOR by another poster.
The bottom line is that your contention that Trump fought so hard for privacy because of some "minor irregularities" does not pass the chuckle test.

Now, why do you keep dodging this question: Why did Trump lie about the reason that he could not release his taxes????????.
Lol. I dont need to supply 'proof of Trumps innocence.' Not sure what planet you are posting from, but people are presumed innocent here in the US.

/// "Quite hypocritical of you to denounce Trump for running from his lies....... " /// So we now have Fletch on DP record as finally admitting Trump runs from his lies. Make a note of this post, folks. That's progress(ive).
Dude, you simply cannot read can you. 😂 😂 😂

A Trump supporter desiring "honesty" is hilarious. I guess the Trumplicans were just sleeping during Trump's 4 year lie fest.
His post was a lie. I guess the Bidunces only care about lies when its the other side engaging in them.

That will be the least of the charges. This criminal pig will have his taxes scrutinized and the map of the money will show the crimes. All patriots will be watching and enjoying this take down. The tax people follow the money line, this group will follow the criminal connection with this money
What criminal connection are you trying half heartedly to discuss?

Dude, you simply cannot read can you. 😂 😂 😂
For Democrats (their leaders actually and not posters) their form of masturbation is to wake up, say Trump three times and pretend he committed crimes. They have orgasms' doing it.

Eu2kiObXcAYhegW

He's such a piece of shit.

It may not be over in court yet because the last thing that the pond scum wants is his tax returns made public, it will ,once scrutinized, bring criminal charges. I said once he left office he will be spending the rest of his life in court or in jail and the joy of watching that is at the top of every patriots list.
there always seems to be the assumption that Trump is doing criminal things.
taxes at the level that Trump is engaged tend to present many and varried opportunities to make wrong interpretations of the code and make mistakes. even if one made their best honest effort to comply, while trying to pay as little as one had to according to the law, it is easy for someone to come along at a different time to interpret differently and make something into a crime. im not saying that that is definitely the case with Trump, but it is equally as likely as the blind assumption that everything he does is criminal and that it is only a matter of looking to find criminality.

from what I remember of the past several years, the cases that got people interested in his taxes were not very sound cases and tended to present something as sinister and criminal that was something done widely and routinely. it is telling that the severe interest in his taxes only came along once he won an election that many felt he wasn't supposed to win, in an environment that many were calling for his impeachment from the moment he won the election. it is also telling that these same people are not as willing to give the current president the same level of scrutiny that they were more than eager to inflict upon Trump.

taxes at the level that Trump is engaged tend to present many and varried opportunities to make wrong interpretations of the code and make mistakes. even if one made their best honest effort to comply, while trying to pay as little as one had to according to the law, it is easy for someone to come along at a different time to interpret differently and make something into a crime. im not saying that that is definitely the case with Trump, but it is equally as likely as the blind assumption that everything he does is criminal and that it is only a matter of looking to find criminality.

from what I remember of the past several years, the cases that got people interested in his taxes were not very sound cases and tended to present something as sinister and criminal that was something done widely and routinely. it is telling that the severe interest in his taxes only came along once he won an election that many felt he wasn't supposed to win, in an environment that many were calling for his impeachment from the moment he won the election. it is also telling that these same people are not as willing to give the current president the same level of scrutiny that they were more than eager to inflict upon Trump.

I was checking into the Biden Tax returns and saw nothing at all attributed to profits off of China. One might wonder why the Media is not asking about those profits.

Here you go. Scrutinize away.

Lol. I dont need to supply 'proof of Trumps innocence.' Not sure what planet you are posting from, but people are presumed innocent here in the US.
Still running from the question....lol

Not contained anywhere in that rant: an explanation for why he fought so hard to prevent everybody from seeing what every other candidate has freely shared for nearly fifty years.
There are two questions that Trumplicans refuse to answer:

1. Why Trump fought so hard to prevent people from seeing his returns.

2. Why Rrump lied about his tax returns.

Here you go. Scrutinize away.

there is so much more to scrutinize than just his taxes. no the least of which were the implications that money was given to him by others in such a way that it didn't need to be reported.
but we will never see such investigations into Biden as we saw into Trump.

Still running from the question....lol
What question is that? And on what hypocritical planet do you get to run from my questions but demand answers to yours?

There are two questions that Trumplicans refuse to answer:

1. Why Trump fought so hard to prevent people from seeing his returns.

2. Why Rrump lied about his tax returns.
If I lied about what was in my basement for nearly ten years, and spent countless dollars in legal fees fighting search warrants, people would get to thinking that whatever's in there is a bit worse than old Playboys and sex toys. Which even then isn't a perfect analogy since we already know that he committed tax fraud. If we were to extend the tax returns to my basement analogy, we'd already know that I've buried dead girl scouts there, and it's really just a matter of quantifying how many dead bodies there are.

there is so much more to scrutinize than just his taxes.

Taxes are the topic of the thread. If you wish to scrutinize something else, start another thread.

What question is that? And on what hypocritical planet do you get to run from my questions but demand answers to yours?
You know exactly what the questions is....lol
However, I will repeat it once more:

Why did Trump lie about why he could not release his taxes???...

You know exactly what the questions is....lol
However, I will repeat it once more:

Why did Trump lie about why he could not release his taxes???...
Because he doesnt want to release them. What kind of stupid question is that?

If I lied about what was in my basement for nearly ten years, and spent countless dollars in legal fees fighting search warrants, people would get to thinking that whatever's in there is a bit worse than old Playboys and sex toys. Which even then isn't a perfect analogy since we already know that he committed tax fraud. If we were to extend the tax returns to my basement analogy, we'd already know that I've buried dead girl scouts there, and it's really just a matter of quantifying how many dead bodies there are.
Exactly. But to those consumed with Trump servitude, his exhaustive efforts were merely to protect insignificant business matters.
In fact, most rational people would not spend $100.00 to save $5.00, but this is the monetary equivalent to the Trumplican tax argument.

Because he doesnt want to release them. What kind of stupid question is that?
Obviously, the question in it's current form is too complex. Let me rephrase on a slightly lower level:

Trump could have simply said that he would release them at the conclusion of the audit. Instead, Trump made up a b.s. story that you obviously believed. Now, why did he lie?

Not only that, but Trump doesnt exactly sit down at his computer and do his taxes on TurboTax. There is an accounting firm and legal team that takes care of that. The idea that he is hiding something in his returns is preposterous.
There are countless examples of accountants and lawyers assisting clients in tax fraud. The risk is less that there is something hidden in the returns as that Trump failed to disclose something or mischaracterized something. And on that, the accountants/lawyers might not even know, as they can only work with the information they are given. That’s part of why it helps criminals to have family running things.

Given that (1) Trump sees avoiding taxes as “winning”, (2) he has no aversion whatsoever to lying, (3) he seems to only hire shady lawyers/accountants, and (4) he tried so hard to keep these tax returns secret, I hardly think it is “preposterous” to expect they will indeed reveal illegality.

This is a hoot, we expect the worse from your turd hero because he is literally the lowest form of humanity in the world, He is by far the biggest liar I've seen ever, hes the ugliest American I've ever seen. He is by far the biggest threat to this country, he litterally has no redeaming value at all. The man is pond scum, those are just facts, so speculating that Scum bag is a criminal is hardly way out there.

Back
Top Bottom