• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps Tax returns,

Not only that, but Trump doesnt exactly sit down at his computer and do his taxes on TurboTax. There is an accounting firm and legal team that takes care of that. The idea that he is hiding something in his returns is preposterous.
The only thing "preposterous" is actually believing that Trump isn't very worried about something regarding his taxes.Then again, the country is full of idiots still clinging to Trump's election fraud fraud.

There is a tape recording of Trump instructing Cohen to pay Stormy. Now, whether he used campaign funds to do it is unclear.
He did not use campaign funds. He used corporate funds and likely reported the payments (illegally) as legal expenses. That's a no no. This happened twice just before the election.

But yet nobody supporting Trump can explain why he has moved heaven and earth to keep them hidden. Want to give it a shot?
No. I have never cared about his returns for the exact reason I just laid out. It has been an unhealthy obsession of the left, not the right.

Not only that, but Trump doesnt exactly sit down at his computer and do his taxes on TurboTax. There is an accounting firm and legal team that takes care of that. The idea that he is hiding something in his returns is preposterous.
No it isn't. Trump campaigned, in part, on the promise he would be the most transparent POTUS in U.S. history; then promptly 'proved' that claim was a blatant lie by refusing to release his tax returns to the American populace. Stop making excuses for Trump's lies.

The only thing "preposterous" is actually believing that Trump isn't very worried about something regarding his taxes.Then again, the country is full of idiots still clinging to Trump's election fraud fraud.
Since you are so wise in the ways of tax law, what is it you think he is hiding?

No it isn't. Trump campaigned on the promise he would be the most transparent POTUS in U.S. history; then promptly 'proved' that claim was a blatant lie by refusing to release his tax returns to the American populace. Stop making excuses for Trump's lies.
I didnt make an excuse. I stated obvious facts. Sorry if that upsets you.

But yet nobody supporting Trump can explain why he has moved heaven and earth to keep them hidden. Want to give it a shot?
The old standby b.s. excuse from Trumplicans is that the tax info could be used by competitors and hurt Trump's businesses. Simply ludacris.

Trump is an insecure egomaniac. If his taxes were clean, he would have released them years ago and screamed "See,see,see nothing here" from the highest mountain top. The fact that Trump has fought so hard to keep them private is telling.

Since you are so wise in the ways of tax law, what is it you think he is hiding?
I am not infatuated with Trump. As such, I do not automatically believe everything that he says. In addition, I know his excuse for not releasing his taxes is total bullshit. Generally speaking, innocent people don't object to evidence being made public. Guilty people do.
Now, I have no idea what he is worried about. I just know he is very worried.

Unlike you, I am not infatuated with Trump. In addition, I know his excuse for not releasing his taxes is total bullshit. Generally speaking, innocent people don't object to evidence being made public. Guilty people do.
Now, I have no idea what he is worried about. I just know he is very worried.
So you have no idea wtf you are talking about either. Thats what I thought.

I didnt. You are just proving once again that you dont know wtf you are talking about.
Wrong. You clearly used the "Turbo Tax' excuse. It's just up thread, and readily available for any/all to observe.

Wrong. You clearly used the "Turbo Tax' excuse. It's just up thread, and readily available for any/all to observe.
Thats not an 'excuse' that happens to be a fact. And there is nothing to excuse anyway. Do yourself a favor and invest in a dictionary.

There is a tape recording of Trump instructing Cohen to pay Stormy. Now, whether he used campaign funds to do it is unclear.
To be clear, there is a tape of Cohen telling Trump that he had to pay.

Without getting too in depth with regard to why your decision to use the same value for different functions isn't a matter of ethics at all my question was with regard to HOW you would make the determination of value. What steps would you take to figure out the value of a building you own?
I would rely on my accountants and real estate appraisers. I would not ask them to do shady valuations. I would not seek out bankers that did not investigate the values I provided them.
We took out a home equity loan twenty years ago, and the bank sent an appraiser here to check that we had not overstated any value.
Trump is deserving of the same scrutiny.

Thats not an 'excuse' that happens to be a fact. And there is nothing to excuse anyway. Do yourself a favor and invest in a dictionary.
Of course there is an excuse. You are trying, and failing miserably, to make an 'excuse' about Trump's lie that he would be " the most transparent POTUS in U.S history" with a silly 'Turbo Tax" nonsense diatribe.

Of course there is an excuse. You are trying, and failing miserably, to make an 'excuse' about Trump's lie that he would be " the most transparent POTUS in U.S history" with a silly 'Turbo Tax" nonsense diatribe.
One had nothing to do with the other and I never linked them. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Eu2kiObXcAYhegW
Well Donald, if you had just released your tax records, like every other candidate did, you would not have to be crying now. BooHoo

I'm just enjoying watching suppos'd law and order, personal responsibility conservatives continuing to defend a New York City cook at every turn.
You must mean crook....not cook. :) Can you imagine Donald whipping up some burgers for the family some night? Lol, maybe Melania makes a great mac and cheese? Of course, someone would have to come open the ketchup bottle for Donald, making sure he hears the little pop sound. And properly open his diet coke. I feel sorry for Baron. I don't think you overcome a childhood like that.

You must mean crook....not cook. :) Can you imagine Donald whipping up some burgers for the family some night? Lol, maybe Melania makes a great mac and cheese? Of course, someone would have to come open the ketchup bottle for Donald, making sure he hears the little pop sound. And properly open his diet coke. I feel sorry for Baron. I don't think you overcome a childhood like that.
i was thinking last night...

you know how one of the best things in life is when you love someone with all of your being? when you care deeply for them and their happiness?

you think Donald has ever felt that?

I would rely on my accountants and real estate appraisers. I would not ask them to do shady valuations. I would not seek out bankers that did not investigate the values I provided them.
We took out a home equity loan twenty years ago, and the bank sent an appraiser here to check that we had not overstated any value.
Trump is deserving of the same scrutiny.
An appraisal is one way to determine value and is often required when a property is sold. The county you live in often appraises your property every year for tax valuation. That is generally a different kind of appraisal than would be done pursuant to a sale. Those appraisals can also be contested to ensure that the county didnt overvalue the property.

you know how one of the best things in life is when you love someone with all of your being? when you care deeply for them and their happiness?

Felt it? Hell, he doesn't even have a clue of what it entails.

You mean like the love you feel for Sean and Rush? No, I doubt he ever has. But maybe its time for you to think about something other than Trump.

Back
Top Bottom