• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's tax returns now in the hands of House Democrats after lengthy court battle

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The Democrats have his tax returns and are pouring over them as we speak. (y)
So much to go through, so little time. Hope they've got the DOJ on speed dial.
Fantastic. Presidents have released their tax returns for years. The House Dem's should do the country a favor and release Trump's.

I mean, only criminals would hide their tax returns, right?

Fantastic. Presidents have released their tax returns for years. The House Dem's should do the country a favor and release Trump's.

The gop has invited themselves into your wife's or girlfriend's vagina but asking for trump's tax returns, oh hell no.

Folks on the right, good fight but once again you lost to law and order, ironic no?

Get ready for yet more fake outrage.

Get ready for yet more fake outrage.
Don't confuse satisfaction with outrage. We are finally going to see the truth in document form, what's not to like?

You folks on the right will have to fill in the outrage part.

Sorry, these are still under audit and his accountants told him not to release them while under audit. :LOL:

I heard somewhere that the committee chairman can do just that if he sees a necessary public interest in them.

Boy would that send some steam out of Trump's ears.

Meh.

Nothing will come of this.
They could always turn over the investigation to the senate finance committee. Because if they don't, I tend to agree, not near enough time left for the current congress.

I'd release them even if they are fine..
But I'd go and ask trump why? Which then I'd follow up with that really you just did this for the attention and media buzz huh?

Ive never understood what democrats expect to find. Its not like Trump does his own taxes.
He could direct his accountants do certain things.

🍿 ... This should get interesting.

He could direct his accountants do certain things.
No he cant. I have a business and my accountant tells me what I can do, not the other way around.

it truly is an alternate reality.
0*P-EodQnRe7W5Wc9q.webp

It turns out there is no record of him saying that but it still rings true.
The one term mistake was a seriously good con man like all demagogues are.

No he cant. I have a business and my accountant tells me what I can do, not the other way around.
Your accountant can only work with the numbers you send him. He will advise you about what is right and wrong. He can't make you send him an honest year end spread sheet. I run a business too. I make up the spread sheet. The tax man prepares what you've given him.

Anyone can cheat on their taxes. Most won't get caught.

The Democrats have his tax returns and are pouring over them as we speak. (y)

So much to go through, so little time. Hope they've got the DOJ on speed dial.
But wait. They can’t read those. Trump is under IRS audit for the last seven years. He’ll release them when it’s complete, so he said.

Back
Top Bottom