• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's tax returns must be released to Congress, DOJ says

....as do the American people, who have right to see (and understand) the financial entanglements of its Presidents.

Now DoJ is making noises about "Congress YES, public NO".
Since Trump has taught us that it's okay to skirt the law and do whatever one wants, it sure would be nice if someone just went ahead and leaked them to the public anyway.

Well, considering how he's cheated people during his life and what the CFO (and other Trump employees) have already talked about I think you're gonna be really disappointed and depressed.

Are you over 40yo and do you live in the South?

That's a pretty stupid thing to post----why are you phishing for my personal information? Especially when where I live is right there on my profile.

I am not certain what it is about conservatives that equate things being legal with being right.
You're the one who said we "have a right to" this information. That's a legal argument. You made it again at the end of your last post.

He said he would release his tax records, and I think he should have done so for no reason other than that. However, I'm not so arrogant to think I have a right to know someone else's income and tax information.

Back
Top Bottom